Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? * 3
    #23260660 - 05/23/16 06:01 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I would've described myself as one for 18 of the 32 years I've spent on this planet. It's something I'm now trying to change however - taking a spiritual path through the remainder of my life here and being a hardcore drug user seem to be paths that are very much at odds with each other, so I'm at a point now where I feel I have to make a choice.

Anyway, I wanted to ask the question of you guys. I can think of a good number of users here that definitely are, but then there's such a range on the Shroomery. It's always surprised me that some people who join and post here seem to actually be against most drugs...

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMr. Magic
Male

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260670 - 05/23/16 06:08 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

If your strictly talking about meth/coke/herion/etc. Then no lol

I use kratom and etizolam on a daily basis. I trip more often than is usually reccomended. Which is every weekend if i can...so maybe i am a hardcore user i dont know?

Never have tried any hard drugs mentioned above though. If given the chance id try coke but never meth or herion for me. :snub:

--------------------

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23260672 - 05/23/16 06:11 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

No. I use drugs a few times a year at most. Drink alcohol even less. Never done any strong opiates.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23260678 - 05/23/16 06:16 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Gauge it by your own judgement I think. Since there's no definable category for what a 'hardcore' user is.

I certainly don't mean it in respect to Hard drugs. I reckon you could use psychedelics alone and still easily define as a hardcore user.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #23260680 - 05/23/16 06:18 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I guess it would mainly depend on one's personal definition of "hardcore drug user"

I've been abusing crystal meth for like at least 3 years now if not longer, more nights spent awake past the crack of dawn than I can ever remember, so I guess in some people's eyes I would qualify as a hardcore drug user but I don't really consider myself one because my use was never as bad as the people around me, I've always made an effort to moderate my abuse, as hypocritical and ironic as that sounds, I watched people around me acting a lot more careless with it and I saw how bad shit started to become for them so I made a conscious effort to limit myself

However I would on the other hand consider myself a hardcore addict.. I've been trying to quit the shit entirely for a very long time, but I almost always end up caving in to the intense cravings and saying "Fuck it" whenever the chance to use crosses my path, which it does a lot.. it's damn near impossible to get away from it where I live, thus in order to truly escape the temptation I have to be able to hold it off by my own raw willpower for a certain amount of time, which I've found to be quite difficult because as I said, the cravings are strong and frequent

I hope this rant/monologue makes a decent bit of sense to you guys and maybe some people can see where I'm coming from/what I'm going through and maybe it will help some people make up their minds about whether to start using hard drugs or whether to stay away, because like myself you might eventually find that once you've tasted that kind of high it might just stay with you forever.. always in the back of your mind, always waiting for you to slip up and make another mistake

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
    #23260687 - 05/23/16 06:20 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Been drinking and smoking weed everyday for a minimum of 4-5 months and solely weed everyday for years before adding drinking into the mix, coupled with psychs at least once a week for the last 2 months. I doubt that would be considered hard core but it's been fucking me up mentally lately in a big way. Haven't smoked or drank in 2 days now and I'm going to try to stay that way for a few months or at least until I feel normal again.

Would never touch opiates or benzos though because I know I'm an idiot and would keep doing them, only drug I've tried that would be considered a hard drug would be coke, won't ever do that again either

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #23260705 - 05/23/16 06:27 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
I almost always end up caving in to the intense cravings and saying "Fuck it" whenever the chance to use crosses my path, which it does a lot.. it's damn near impossible to get away from it where I live

Have you thought about moving away? Sometimes, desperate times call for desperate measures brother! I know meth pretty well but one has to go out of their way to get it in the UK. Now coke, on the other hand...

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineMr. Magic
Male

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23260707 - 05/23/16 06:27 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm well i feel the same way as ohmrjohnson. I wouldnt call myself a hardcore user because even though i use kratom and etizolam everyday, my doses are low compared to most and i feel like i can moderate my use pretty well.

I have a really addictive personality also though so i dont see myself quiting either drug anytime soon.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #23260715 - 05/23/16 06:31 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I used to take anything I could get my hands on. These days, however, all I do is smoke a bit of weed and abuse my xanax script.

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
    #23260720 - 05/23/16 06:33 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
I almost always end up caving in to the intense cravings and saying "Fuck it" whenever the chance to use crosses my path, which it does a lot.. it's damn near impossible to get away from it where I live

Have you thought about moving away? Sometimes, desperate times call for desperate measures brother! I know meth pretty well but one has to go out of their way to get it in the UK. Now coke, on the other hand...

It's the opposite where I'm from.. coke is a rarity around here, but meth is fucking everywhere

And yes I have thought about moving away, specifically joining the military but I'm not ready to take that step yet, there's still a lot of work to be done as far as getting stronger and getting straightened out here on the homestead but like I said, there is no "easy way out" for me.. I have nowhere else to go, what I truly want is to forge myself a better life where I can be independent and comfortable but for that to come to fruition I first have to take control of my willpower and walk unto the coals without going back to the false cocoon of comfort that I get from doing drugs

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #23260721 - 05/23/16 06:34 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I spent 12 of my 38 years pretty hardcore. Having kids saved me, I never would have stopped if not for them. I was far down the path selling to use. Insane party animal.

So many compromises, but the reality is I'm better off now. I'm still a fucking space cadet, though I don't even drink anymore... The only thing I can tolerate is lsd occasionally.

I think a spiritual path is at odds with much of life if that is the goal. I needed to find a purpose in life before my spiritually became real, rather than just a greater form of self delusion.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Northerner]
    #23260731 - 05/23/16 06:38 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
I think a spiritual path is at odds with much of life if that is the goal.

I hear that man. Living in the city is probably the next biggest thing I need to tackle after I get my drug use under control. The city spiritually saps my energy. I'm making plans to escape to your neck of the woods by next year, to live on a farm that's in the middle of nowhere (northern NSW). Can't fucking wait.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #23260770 - 05/23/16 06:52 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I've got "Hardcore Drug User" on my resume.

--------------------

OfflineDMTraveler
Part of the Infinite

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Sun King]
    #23260789 - 05/23/16 07:02 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Mostly naturals

Weed, Psilocybin, DMT

:tripnoob:

--------------------
The path to other worlds Is within ourselves. DMT is the door and you are the key

Accidental Heroic Dose N,N DMT Trip Report

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

#23260795 - 05/23/16 07:04 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

what drug do you use hardcore? coke?

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#23260799 - 05/23/16 07:05 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Northerner said:
I think a spiritual path is at odds with much of life if that is the goal.

I hear that man. Living in the city is probably the next biggest thing I need to tackle after I get my drug use under control. The city spiritually saps my energy. I'm making plans to escape to your neck of the woods by next year, to live on a farm that's in the middle of nowhere (northern NSW). Can't fucking wait.

Yeah, I had to leave the city also. Had to turn my back on everything and start brand new. I couldn't get my drug use under control in the city, it was far easier just to move away and recover cold turkey.

--------------------

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: DMTraveler]
    #23260800 - 05/23/16 07:05 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

What does it matter if drugs are "natural" or not? You wouldn't eat death caps or castor beans would you? Those are natural.

OfflineDMTraveler
Part of the Infinite

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23260877 - 05/23/16 07:37 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I said natural drugs not natural poison

--------------------
The path to other worlds Is within ourselves. DMT is the door and you are the key

OfflineDMTraveler
Part of the Infinite

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: 404]
    #23260883 - 05/23/16 07:40 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

404 said:
what drug do you use hardcore? coke?

I'll take Coke when someone has it when we're out celebrating or what not. That's about the extent of it anymore though when it comes to those types.

--------------------

Invisiblefalsereality

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: DMTraveler]
    #23260894 - 05/23/16 07:43 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DMTraveler said:

:lol:... dude, I just can't get over the word "natural" here, when many natural drugs are quite poisonous.

OfflineDMTraveler
Part of the Infinite

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: falsereality]
    #23260897 - 05/23/16 07:45 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

falsereality said:
Quote:

DMTraveler said:

:lol:... dude, I just can't get over the word "natural" here, when many natural drugs are quite poisonous.

Well not the ones I take lol. Which ones are poisonous? I know Amanita is until decarboxylated. Ergot wine or any type of ergot for that matter. Hmm, suppose you're right. What's the best term to use?

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Northerner]
    #23260920 - 05/23/16 07:54 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

404 said:
what drug do you use hardcore?

Pretty much all of them. Well, at least until the RC's came big on the scene. Impossible to keep up now, it'd be like a full time job.

Quote:

Northerner said:
Yeah, I had to leave the city also. Had to turn my back on everything and start brand new. I couldn't get my drug use under control in the city, it was far easier just to move away and recover cold turkey.

Thanks for sharing that man, that gives me faith that I'm doing the right thing. Which city did you leave?

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 4
    #23260985 - 05/23/16 08:28 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
I would've described myself as one for 18 of the 32 years I've spent on this planet. It's something I'm now trying to change however - taking a spiritual path through the remainder of my life here and being a hardcore drug user seem to be paths that are very much at odds with each other, so I'm at a point now where I feel I have to make a choice.

Anyway, I wanted to ask the question of you guys. I can think of a good number of users here that definitely are, but then there's such a range on the Shroomery. It's always surprised me that some people who join and post here seem to actually be against most drugs...

:laugh2:

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Sheekle]
    #23261143 - 05/23/16 09:39 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

relentless! LOL:grin:

Been getting high etc... for almost 40 years. Is that hardcore? IDK.:shrug: But I have quit doing speed and coke mostly. Have not done speed since 2003, and I have only done coke 3 times in 2 years. I do find the RC's interesting, but I seem to be able to keep them under control more than coke and speed use in my past. I am older now as well. Some people may consider ANY recreational (or not) drug use "hardcore". I also have the largest stash I have ever had for personal use, and I share that with people. Could not deal drugs, I ended up giving a lot of it away (weed, and X are the only things I tried dealing over 20 years ago)

The first time I actually smoked weed was from a large 8 hose hukah my older half sister made me smoke on. There was a guy with waist length blond hair playing a flute etc...could be a scene from a movie, I have had a very eclectic childhood, not as bad as some but not anywhere near "normal".

--------------------

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #23261211 - 05/23/16 10:07 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Le_Canard said:
I used to take anything I could get my hands on. These days, however, all I do is smoke a bit of weed and abuse my xanax script.

This is my definition of a hardcore drug user. u will use ANY drug, no boundaries.

Myself, i have boundaries. Meth, stimulants in general and smack, i will not touch, cause i know they are so addictive. Im gunna leave those mysteries alone.

Even drugs like ketamine and XTC i get weary about trying them again. I guess i just prefer my natural psychedelics overall :shrug: And Acid, semi-natural.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Invisiblenice1returns
I am the Holy Shit
 User Gallery

Loc: miwuaki Flag
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #23261212 - 05/23/16 10:08 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Not any more my life now is about learning balance. :brucelee:

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23261217 - 05/23/16 10:10 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DMTraveler said:
Quote:

falsereality said:
Quote:

DMTraveler said:

Well not the ones I take lol. Which ones are poisonous? I know Amanita is until decarboxylated. Ergot wine or any type of ergot for that matter. Hmm, suppose you're right. What's the best term to use?

Hes likely talking about datura. Maybe nutmeg, both natural but toxic.

Thats why i call them natural psychedelics, to avoid the confusion :asianofapproval:

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
    #23261226 - 05/23/16 10:13 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

If i find bags of unknown powder on the ground i'm known to inject them with little hesitation.

I'm not that bad anymore(as of like 2 weeks) and im pretty stable right now but once i do start using again it gets very reckless, very fast.

I don't even use clorox for needles anymore...or alcohol. just a water rinse.

I welcome the sweet release of death when im addicted...then regret exposing myself to such risks once i sober up.

rinse and repeat.

hopefully just a rinse this time.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23261242 - 05/23/16 10:18 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Listen what I did.

at 11 AM I started rectal dosing 30mg MXE doses all through the morning, afternoon, evening, night, morning and afternoon. A grand total of 995mg went down the hatch. In the evening, went to bed, passed out for 4 hours. Sat up a couple hours, then slept for 10 hours.  Woke up, dragged my ass to the swimming pool by bicycle, swam HARD for 5 hours straight until complete exhaution, biked home, managed to get through the night and woke the other day after 10 hours sleep, having muscle ache all over from the intense swimming of the day before.

I'm 43 years old.

I think thats pretty heavy duty for a guy my age.

Never give in :rockon:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Asante]
    #23261263 - 05/23/16 10:25 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Thats hardcore on many levels.

First, anal injection. hardcore. then exercising hard on MXE. definitely hardcore. and considering your age, YOU are a hardcore.

Thats why you're an admin (amoung other reasons) :yesnod:

OfflineConnoisseur

#23261304 - 05/23/16 10:36 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Yes

OfflineDMTraveler
Part of the Infinite

#23261351 - 05/23/16 10:51 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Listen what I did.

at 11 AM I started rectal dosing 30mg MXE doses all through the morning, afternoon, evening, night, morning and afternoon. A grand total of 995mg went down the hatch. In the evening, went to bed, passed out for 4 hours. Sat up a couple hours, then slept for 10 hours.  Woke up, dragged my ass to the swimming pool by bicycle, swam HARD for 5 hours straight until complete exhaution, biked home, managed to get through the night and woke the other day after 10 hours sleep, having muscle ache all over from the intense swimming of the day before.

I'm 43 years old.

:bow:

:rockon:

--------------------

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Bucketheadland
    #23261353 - 05/23/16 10:53 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

no i've never even done drugs

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Loc: PLUR
    #23261414 - 05/23/16 11:15 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Hardcore, LOL.

I use drugs as much as I can, so I guess that's pretty "hardcore".

--------------------
PLUR

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: PLURAL]
    #23261685 - 05/23/16 12:58 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I dont know. I used to do a lot more drugs, but I still do more drugs than most people on average :shrug:

Mostly weed and the occasional mushroom/acid trip though

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #23261717 - 05/23/16 01:10 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Listen what I did.

I'm 43 years old.

:lol: Mxe definitely gives one hardcore physical stamina. Most dissociatives for that matter.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: twighead]
    #23261746 - 05/23/16 01:18 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Sometimes I listen to suicide silence while smoking a bong, does that count?

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Invisiblemapleleafmarijuana
Archaeotek Magos
Female User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #23261837 - 05/23/16 01:41 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

i used to use everything i could get my hands on. i would just cycle through different phases, never using to long (by arbitrarily decidng how long was suitable for a binge) and never missing work or family events because of it.
and thats how i rationalized it until i equated getting high as just escapism and now i just use weed and kratom to escape and am trying to work out the issues that i've been running from.

--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#23261838 - 05/23/16 01:41 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Northerner said:

Thanks for sharing that man, that gives me faith that I'm doing the right thing. Which city did you leave?

Johannesburg. I was so well set up there too, had my own house and was super well connected. There was no getting away from it. I hadn't paid for drugs for years, I was out of hand and I could see myself falling.

I crashed once I moved away too, hard. It took me a good 3 months to catch up on the years of sleep I'd skipped. I dreamed of taking drugs for 2 years too, but thats old history now. The people at my work would never guess what I used to be like, they think I'm just a straight cut computer nerd like them.

--------------------

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
    #23264612 - 05/24/16 03:05 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users?

i wish i could live my life straight with no worries and all the money in the world to be a hardcore drug user :shrug:..

Also live happy. xD

OfflineMr. Gilligan
Wanderer

Re: How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users? [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #23265429 - 05/24/16 09:09 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Not really anymore.

Had a long relationship wit Blow in my 20s and early 30s. Had a few short runs with oxys.

Now i just smoke pretty regularly and will trip once a month or so.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf