Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Some salvia ramblings
    #2240796 - 01/14/04 02:17 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

So, i just wrote out some of my experiences and opinions on salvia - and dont know where to put them or what to do with them, so here, for you, right here - right now - some stuff:

My last experience only a week ago, i was on the verge of breakthrough and it felt as if my body was subjected to centrifical force inside a giant wheel ... and i just had to go along with it.

On new years i broke through hard on my 3rd inhale of 17x apperently i tried to make words and put on my slippers, then apperently i stood up, and was gently pushed down at which point my friend recalls me pushing down on his seated knee's so hard it felt like i was pushing his feet into the floor.

What did i see?

the world completely flattened - 2d. Then it was as if a tornado or giant vacuum was sucking everything up in tiles ... like shingles. The bottomside of a reality pannel was black and empty ready to be created anew at random when it landed (a recurring theme.) ... I too was flattened and scared for my goddamned subconscious life, and when the sucking got to me ... WOW. My physical - unaware body grabbed onto the first thing infront of me - his knee's and i grabbed on for dear life ... apperently fear triggered supernatural strength ... Anyways .. then things slowly came to normal and my friend who i was holding on to was now a blob instead of a 2d plane - he slowly esplained to me some of the situation and i made some noises .. and slowly gained coherency.

I also did it after drinking 3 caps of GHB ... I was immediately hurrled into absolutely oblivion, a swirling crazy fierce tunnel of sucking matter that didnt make any sense, and i close my eyes and rolled into a ball and tried to unzip my hoody, and then my socks .. and passed out for several hours after that. Bad combo .. i was almost G holing, so the pass out was nice.

My first experience is the big one. I was on 4 hits of acid and 2 hits of speedy e. We'd just tried smoking some unmeasured and apperently bunk salvinorin A .. and managed to find some 10x .. I could never ever have been prepared for what i experienced and i remember every detail absolutely perfectly - its fucked with my perception of things, the real "how things are". I was thrust into an intense body high, and then a giant wall of red sequenced tiles covered everything, then a giant hole ripped (a hole in reality) and my friend leaned in ... the hole sealed itself and his head stretched and came off ... then a processing machine began emerging out of the red space and came off ... attaching to the end of the machine, turning green and growing a beak. It began releasing blocks of something pez style. Everytime it would drop one of these blocks it would say something horrible about how i was just plugged in and completely fucked ... i got to peak behind the literal "system" into the programming of society ... and my friend the machine would tell me every horrible thing about it every time he spit out a block. I came to discover that the blocks were memories and images randomly pulled from my memory - reality blocks ... they were being processed on conveyour belt like machines. Oh, i forgot to mention the original machine had turned into millions as far the eye could see ... the more i stood there - Oh Yeah! i was completely lucid, completely immersed in the experience, i had a physical body and mind in the realm i was in and was free to explore COMPLETELY in my visual, I also viewed myself and my body - not only through my eyes, but from various vantage points around my body, and even around the realm.
Anyways...
Everytime these machines would process one of these blocks and drop it on the red ground, it would melt through into a predetermined human being ... fate, life, every decision, every action,every movement, emotion, suceess and failure, all programmed and just pumped out of a machine off to melt into reality as someone who thinks they have a life filled with free will and independence, Completely ignorant.

As the experience went on, the shock level lowered, and i regained curiosity as i came to some understanding of my situation, my curiosity led me to explore ... and it was quite disturbing the more i observed ... there were constant flashings of corporate symbols i couldnt recognize ... and everytime the pez face would mock me for knowing it all and being completley helpless it would wink at me. I got to ask someone questions, and the answers were grim.
After i figured out my experience and came down, i felt like i was "brainwashed by a corporation" i said at the time. The experience would lead me to bleieve that all of reality is false .. just made up in some program and that we are all just put out by some company as consumers to keep the "programmers" in control and wealthy through their corporations placed in their reality game. I know i am completely helpless, and that there is nothing i can do ... its just the way things are - ive seen it, and i know it. THe only difference between me and most people, is that i came back with the knowledge. - scary stuff

NOW - very matrix huh? Well ... Id never seen the movie, nor did i know what it was about (yes, i shut myself off from the world, and didnt watch movies or have interest in anything.) Weird huh? When i did see the movie .. it shocked me, i was shaking and skipping breaths. Absolutely terrifying - it confused me so much that the movie was basically my trip.

A few weeks later i had a completely lucid dream where i was also plunged into something matrix like, and i had thought that i had worked myself into a DMT realm in my sleep. I had the bodily symptoms, and all the lucidity and dream-trip characteristics.

Anyways - im not sure what i believe, but i do believe that the salvia realm is much like many people speak of the dmt realm - Continuous. It is another dimension independant of ours, it occupies the same space, and our unconscious actions may even affect it, we just cant realize consciously. In this realm there are independant entities are existing and have their own form of what constitutes living in a much more advanced system than we do. Anyways, yeah .. after a fair try, i think salvia may be a continuous realm aswell.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Some salvia ramblings [Re: PDU]
    #2240809 - 01/14/04 02:33 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe the matrix is real... Salvia is a mental portal.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#2241804 - 01/14/04 01:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Salvia, along with DMT, is one of those things that literally shows you something, a certain perspective, and it blows your mind trying to put it all together. I actually get the same response from it everytime, and most of which is hard to describe. It's interesting how much of your describtion of salvia makes sense to me, but would be utterly alien to me if I never tried salvia.

Personally, I'm finding that reality isn't so much controlled by corporations (in the literal sense), it's that they control the policies and politics of current social conditioning. It's almost like a design to get society to get to a certain point, but eventually it has to change. But really, it's so hard to rationally think & put these things into words that I'm not sure I even agree with what I'm typing. Quite like salvia, huh?  :wink:

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Some salvia ramblings [Re: Twirling]
    #2242432 - 01/14/04 05:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Oh yes - i agree the trip isnt literal per se - its a metaphorical interpretation of the way things are ... its just blasted into alot more literal example presented infront of your eyes when you inhale salvia.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2242512 - 01/14/04 06:56 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

wow, your trip report about how reality is a sort of matrix sent shivers down my spine  :ooo:  Over the last couple years I have been thinking about that (though I haven't taken any drugs that would make me think so), it's just sort of something in the back of my mind lately. The funny thing is, I am gonna smoke some 5x in the near future and I have been reading many trip reports to help me prepare my mind. Many people have described the same feeling as you have: when they are tripping on salvia they can 'feel' that our world is somehow manipulated by other beings, that our world is somehow not as real as we take it to be. I find that idea kind of frightening, but if we play along with it, then it may mean some 'programmers' have left us drugs like salvia and dmt as portals or backdoor exits to what is really going on. Maybe some of those programmers feel sorry for us and want people to begin seeing what is really going on (if we indeed are just people used/manipulated for other beings purposes). hehehe, ok, nuff or my rambling, I'm starting to sound nutty  :crazy2:

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Some salvia ramblings [Re: chodamunky]
    #2242947 - 01/14/04 11:27 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

You said it chodamonkey ... i probably agree more than id like to admit, but as i said, im not sure what i believe.

I think its probable that salvia and dmt (perhaps amongst others?) are possible backdoors ... once adventuring and research within their realms an ego complex comes quickly.

ie. "Ive seen beyond ... you will never understand."

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Divine state

#2243004 - 01/14/04 11:55 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

You have to see the Animatrix. All of your trips will make sence.

On another note:

I did salvia and it opened ancient portals in my mind. To some strange place.

I think salvia is a strange ethnogens. Because once the doors open they never shut.

Salvia felt like expanding out a billion times at once. Like you were floating. Your soul out of body feeling.

There is something very spiritual about Salvia. It takes you to another plane of reality. Like some kind of portal way. Once you go in the portal once, you can always go to that state again.

It has spiritual things that no other drugs has.

Like its a key of some sort.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Some salvia ramblings [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2243690 - 01/15/04 09:38 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

what do you by "the doors never shut?", does the salvia experience permanently change your outlook on life? perhaps the way you think? would you say it is to your advantage or this is something that you wish you hadn't experienced? this is all very interesting indeed...

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#2243867 - 01/15/04 11:26 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PDU said:
Oh yes - i agree the trip isnt literal per se - its a metaphorical interpretation of the way things are ... its just blasted into alot more literal example presented infront of your eyes when you inhale salvia.

I think that's a very good way of putting it. It's almost like DMT & salvia have this way of showing you how reality is put together. Up until I tried psychedelics in general, I thought the life I was living was, or had to be ?the way? to live. Psychedelics, salvia included, have a way of removing you from the perspective that has grown around you. Sometimes when you view social issues, or political ones from that perspective, it?s disturbing to understand how much manipulation and corruption there is, but it almost makes sense in a beautifully awful way. Perhaps we needed to have this form of hierarchy to survive and establish territory, and now that those things are not as much of a threat, we can eventually let go and over come the ?dominant male? form of society.

How to do that is somewhat beyond me, but I think it?s happening very slowly. Think about the amount of progress we?ve had in the past 100 years, and I?m not necessarily talking technology. It was only 50 years ago when a black man holding a white women?s hand was considered offensive to a large part of the population. It was only about 30 years ago when women?s roles were to be submissive and homemaker. It?s only been 5-10 years since the internet has allowed people like us to have conversations like these and actually share these experiences, rather than making us feel alienated.

Sorry for the guru-like rant, but I think despite the amount of negative situations we?ve collectively got ourselves in, things are extremely optimistic. Time, effort, and just generally making a difference in whatever ways is progress.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Some salvia ramblings [Re: chodamunky]
    #2248733 - 01/17/04 03:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

What he means by "the doors never shut" is - now we understand, we've been shown and now know the biggest secret - we know there is nothing we can do, our belief structure has been permanently changed in order to accomodate the understanding of the backdoor construction of our reality. There is no going back ...

2 days ago i picked up a book about the philosophies in the matrix and the exact fundamental principle philosophies portrayed in my trip mimic those of the movie, and last nite as i was falling asleep having extremely heavy marijuana CEV's and OEV's ... i had the layering of interlocking tiles reminiscent of salvia realm.

Like i said, i dont know what i believe - but seeing and experiencing what i have has caused me doubt - a second guessing of my beliefs. I am not completely sure of what is real - of what reality is.

However, all salvia has done, is shown me another option for the proposed reality, one so vivid and realistic - i cant dis-acknowledge it. The fact that proto punk/the matrix and other complicated philosophical idea's play into my trips so much is just mindblowing, however, it could be the subconscious playing tricks on me - i may never know - perhaps because i know - and can return - ill start taking on a neo persona in my trips and something crazy will happen. - Every salvia trip has extreme metaphorical symbolism in it, its just hard to identify - however im pretty good at breaking it apart - and i have a hard time letting go - but once i do completely let go again - i know i will be thrust into something powerful that i can control.

Anyways, just a hunch. Salvia's a weirdy.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinebeam
    #2249882 - 01/18/04 03:20 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PDU said:
A few weeks later i had a completely lucid dream where i was also plunged into something matrix like, and i had thought that i had worked myself into a DMT realm in my sleep. I had the bodily symptoms, and all the lucidity and dream-trip characteristics.

Lucid dreaming is basically the matrix, if you truly beleive you can do something you can do it. If you don't then you won't. Like in the 1st one where Morphius is teaching Neo to jump from one side of the building to the other. It takes him a while but he finally does it. Its taken me many lucid dreams to fly and i finally did it. The bad streak obviously put me off but i got a breakthrough. I also had a doubt in a lucid dream once and got scolded for it.

But unlike lucid dreams with Salvia and DMT as you say, there are independent entities and control is very limited which what makes those drugs so extremely mind blowing. Where you have no control is where its the most frightening.

Divine state

#2249934 - 01/18/04 04:15 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

PDU have you seen the Animatrix yet? I think its a must for you.
Go rent it ASAP.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Some salvia ramblings [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2256463 - 01/20/04 02:51 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

the Animatrix is good. I have a problem with the second renaissance tho.

I never thought that the programmers of reality might give us red pills to find. interesting.

I have always felt like I was jesus. That one special person who will change everything. until i grew up and society did its job by making me feel hopeless. But now, now I have drugs. and you ppl. and red pills. now I am my own savior

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order