Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #2027285 - 10/20/03 11:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

One night I had taken some really speedy E (probably MDA), I think 3.5 pills overall (bad move), and on the comedown I was seeing OEVs and hearing people call my name and laugh and stuff. Maybe it was your E.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: PDU]
    #2028255 - 10/21/03 09:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I want to preface by saying that I am quite unlike most people and most everyone that has tried following my lead have ended up finding out a lot more than they were bargaining for. I am an extremely stable individual, I have done a lot of work with metaphysical practices, and I am very intelligent. This last sentence wasn't to make me feel good, it was to give you an idea of why what works for me, oftentimes won't work for most people.

A breakthrough experience on 5-MeO-DMT is completely and utterly inexplicable. But I will do my best to try to explain it. I am convinced that I broke into the 7th plane of existence, others will most likely argue this with me, saying that it's never happened before and that adi is reserved for the gods. There are far too many philosophical arguments for me to go into here, but if any of you ever meet me, I would definitely be willing to talk your ear off about this.

Insufflation is, in my opinion, FAR superior to smoking the HCl (I don't have any experience with 5-MeO-DMT freebase, though...oddly enough). I have snorted this substance many times, with only one experience that I would consider a true DMT trip. I have not done it since, but am planning on making a return journey sometime in the near future.

The journey consisted of me, alone, in the woods, snorting 40mg of 5-MeO-DMT HCl. I had about 2 or 3 minutes to get myself situated, and then it began. I peaked immediately, I became infinity. I watched my pillar of light go screaming through barriers that most of you will not see until you die. I hit what I describe as "the vortex", what some of you would describe as god. What happened after that is beyond any words I could offer.

What did I get from the experience? I am forever changed in ways that I never knew existed. I was incapable of integrating omniscience into my physical body, however...perhaps after consequential journies to this place I will be able to bring some of that information back with me. But you have to realize that when these kinds of experiences do happen, they happen without warning and they certainly leave you no time to pack your bags and get ready for the trip.

Single most frightening psychedelic experience? It is death. If you are afraid of death, you will be scared shitless from this experience.

DMT is the answer. No other drugs that I have experienced even remotely compare to 5-MeO and N,N.

I know I come across as pretentious. But in time, you will all know this experience that I speak of. Words fail me wholly. Take care, everyone.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #2033898 - 10/22/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HeavenlyBlue said:
Salvia and Ecstasy? Interesting, perhaps I will try this sometime soon.

Sounds like a great trip, sounds pretty damn intense!

Are you fairly experienced with Salvia D?

I was actually not experienced at all before that night. I had tried 1 hoot of 5x, with minimal effects.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #2033912 - 10/22/03 08:03 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for sharing your DMT breakthrough. 40mg is quite the hefty insufflated dose...I think ill start around 15mgs.

If you are afraid of death, you will be scared shitless from this experience.

I was never afraid of death....until i started enjoying life. And enjoying life was aided by psychedelics including 5 meo dmt. Odd that im scared now... I wont be surprised if it'll literally scare me "shitless"

An even better Hippie Flip experience will be up today or tommorow, and some more words on Salvia. Stay tuned.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Edited by PDU (10/22/03 08:04 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom