Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebirnvid
got trip
Loc: to
my salvia d trip report
    #1509496 - 04/30/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

about a year ago i bought 2 grams of salvia d 10x extract
tryed a bit of it with friends in our chesy bong with a regular lighter and all we got was a light stone feeling so i thought this stuff is nothing special and put it away
recently my friend game me a torch lighter and since i have a nice little glass spoon i decided to try salvia again
waited for a nice sunny day and went to this little forest area to smoke in peace
i sat down on a fallen tree and smoked a small joint of some really good weed from my stash and got nice mj buzz
loaded at least half a gram of this 10x that i had for about a year, raised the pipe and said to salvia
put the torch flame to the bowl and took a huge hit and held in for about 20 seconds
the bowl was well lit from the first hit so i didnt use the lighter on my second hit
taking another huge hit salvia tasted kind of nasty and the bowl was empty
held the second hit for about 30 seconds then exhaling with no change to my weed high
i thought this salvia thing is crap
about 20 seconds after, i was staring at the grass/plants nearby when they all started kinda moving
cool i thought this is kind of cool
from now on the times are all estimates cus i started "trippin"
grass/plants started moving faster and faster
the body high was crazy i felt these strong forces compressing me
this went on for about a minute and was really fun
then the effects increased, now this is hard to explain
the grass/plants that i was looking at weren?t just moving anymore, now they were flying really really fast, the forces were really pulling me in
at that moment i lost reality, didn?t know who or where i was or wtf was going on
then the earth started shaking/shifting and this was just too intense for enjoyment
i got up to see if i could walk and after a few wobbly steps i realized that i could and right away the reality came back, i knew who and where i was.....
and just like that the salvia high was completely gone but i had a really strange feeling
i took a few hits of tobacco and in about 10 minute i felt completely sober
then 10 minute later i was feeling the usual high from marihuana and just a bit strange

the trip was awesome iv felt nothing like it before
but it was very short, id say about 2 minute from beginning to end although I could be wrong

I still have a bit left that im gona share with a friend
I would like to grow this plant but read it rarely produces seeds
Hope u all liked my report, if u knows where I cam buy a cutting in/around Toronto, please tell us
Time to smoke a J, peace out

--------------------
cumin sun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: my salvia d trip report [Re: birnvid]
    #1510496 - 05/01/03 05:05 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Half a gram of 10X is way way too much for one trip. But I gues it might have degraded because you stored it so long. And maybe you didn't smoke it all. Maybe it wasn't really good quality because then it should've worked the first time. Because the Salvorin that's in half a gram of 10X would totally rip you apart and send you to other realities, dimensions and time.
But it's great you finally broke through. Two minutes is a bit short for a trip, but that can happen if you are distracted. You should try doing it in a dark room, with only one candle somewhere. A silent and motionless sitter also helps. No music or only ambient music.
If you have some good 10X you should be able to get 8 trips out of it.
Have fun

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: my salvia d trip report [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1511589 - 05/01/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

What ^ ^ said and your trip was kinda like my 1st time after it hit.
I might be able to send you some cuttings if you want or if nothing else check out Bouncing Bear

Edited by DailyPot (05/01/03 02:46 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies