Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator

Trip Report: last night *DELETED*
    #1337085 - 02/26/03 08:58 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Edited by geokills (02/26/03 02:50 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: The City
Re: last night [Re: poke smot!]
    #1337444 - 02/26/03 11:28 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

good trip report, and Amen. peace.

Loc: Western Hemisphere
Re: last night [Re: poke smot!]
    #1337488 - 02/26/03 11:41 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I don't agree that mushrooms should have a big place in society. Who forgot to pour the fucking chlorine in the gene pool?

Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: last night [Re: Seeka]
    #1338008 - 02/26/03 03:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I think drugs like mescaline, acid, and shrooms should be encouraged, not outlawed, if everyone had atleast one psychedellic experince, the world would be a far better place.

"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Trip Report: last night [Re: poke smot!]
    #1338724 - 02/26/03 08:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Great report! It made me realize how much I really love mushrooms. Mushrooms are the most awesome stuff in the world! Well, that and pussy. Pussy is good too. :grin:

What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Edited by Murex (02/26/03 08:38 PM)

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report: last night [Re: poke smot!]
    #1338843 - 02/26/03 09:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

man! great trip-report :smile:

"The idea that I was so content just sitting there in my chair, happy to exist, brought on extreme waves of strong emotion."
"Every time I would think about changing the music, or actually *doing* something rather than stare into space in curious wonder regarding the world, I would immediately feel extremely happy because I felt so good doing nothing."

I believe that's a large part of the reason they're illegal. People on mushrooms aren't into climbing the corporate ladder and keeping this capitalist machine lubed up.. that being said:

"I cannot bring myself to do anything because I am so satisfied with how I am at the moment, that I didn't need to stimulate myself with some preoccupation for mental distraction."

THE MOMENT! Ahhhh yes :smile: Through my psychedelic experiences I've come to realize what people mean when they say things like "live in the NOW" or "live for the moment" - although it doesn't work very well in my country's (usa) "culture," I've started to notice more and more that the past barely exists at all; its all about RIGHT NOW - NOW! THIS MOMENT! RIGHT HERE!

"The extreme emotion present within me expressed all of those things I felt for that I had previously taken for granted."

well-said man :smile: In my psychedelic mindset its always so much easier to step away from my ego and look at things right under my nose that truely deserve appreciation and processing but that I normally don't even realize are there because they're woven in so deeply to my sensitive, bitch-ass ego :wink:

"One of the key thoughts in this trip was my family."

When I first started tripping, my family was definitely a focal-point on my trips..... it has since then kind of expanded to my country's way of life, expanded to mankind in general, and then to the entire Planet and all of Its beautiful life-forms, but I definitely hear ya on that paragraph :smile:

"But I cannot keep saying I "was" this and "was" that, because the feeling sticks with me today, and I can tell that this will be a trip to remember."

Excellent! I love seeing that :smile: - Try and keep it that way as long as possible - I've seen several people have awesome experiences with psychedelics but then they ruin it by diving back in too soon and too often and eventually its not even special anymore.. make sure you space 'em out man! It sounds like you're already onto this idea tho.

What music did you listen to? :smile:

I'll finish off with a quote from your post that I feel kicked ass! "It is as if our government wants to limit provoking of thought, and expansion of mind."

Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (02/26/03 09:38 PM)

Loc: EastCoast, USA
Re: Trip Report: last night [Re: Strumpling]
    #1348301 - 03/03/03 07:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with you guys when you say, being in control of you life and having a self lovingness too then can you only experince the awsomeness of Shrooms and other things as well.

Ralphster44's Spores
MicronFilter Disc

Edited by summitstealth (03/03/03 07:28 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports