Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZenBhikku
BuddhistProdigy, longpast the age ofmaturity...
Loc: TN
Finally, my trip report on Yopo...
    #1772440 - 08/02/03 10:46 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hi guys. Yesterday evening when I got off work, I decided I was finally ready to try Yopo. I took 4 fresh seeds and put them in a pan and bagan to toast them. In about 3-4 min, the seeds puffed up a bit and bagan to pop. When all four were popped, I put them in my mortor with some lime and ground them into a powder with my pestle. I was lft with a fair sized amount of yellowish powder.

I put on a great Dead show 9/10/91 to be exact, and laid out 4 large lines. (The entire contents). After centering myself, I put straw to nose and embarked....

The first line went up fairly easy, not much burn, and I went immediately onto the next one. I got that one up, and was hit with a very intense burning in my nostrils. I expected this from reading trip reports and was undaunted. It can be compared to a large line of fresh crystal meth. The powder is thick, so I sucked hard through one of my nostrils and cleared the way. I then hit the other two lines no prob.

When I finished I laid back. My nose was still on fire, but I felt really heavy in my limbs. I was very conscious of my heartbeat at this point as my vision became red hued. I began to get open eye visuals and a general altered perception. I leared several things on this trip, which lasted about an hour, and definately would consider Yopo to be an ally of mine. Its not a drug to get dosed on around a lot of people, and most people I feel would be turned off at the amount of powder needed to snort and the burn.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the report, feel free to comment.

--------------------
Dark Star crashes, puring its light into ashes.
Searchlight casting, for faults in the clouds of delusion. Shall we go? You and I while we can...
Through, the transitive nightfall of diamonds...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Finally, my trip report on Yopo... [Re: ZenBhikku]
    #1772567 - 08/02/03 12:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hey man, sounds interesting. I won a couple Yopo seeds in the Marketplace in a drawing contest, will be recieving those shortly.

What was the come down like, and what would you compare the visuals to? Peace.

--------------------

InvisibleZenBhikku
Re: Finally, my trip report on Yopo... [Re: chunder]
    #1772629 - 08/02/03 01:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The comedown is quick, but very smooth. I did notice a little memory loss, but nothing etreme. The visuals were quite profound, but even with tons of experience with psychedelics, I couldnt compare them to anything else. Definately worth another try, and Id like to try smoking them as well.

--------------------
Searchlight casting, for faults in the clouds of delusion. Shall we go? You and I while we can...

Offlinestarfungi
daydreamer

Loc: south pacific
    #1777039 - 08/04/03 01:04 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

if you don't want to snort copious amounts, try mixing it with limestone powder. This makes it much easier for the mucous membranes to absorb the DMT.

This is how they do it traditionally, with powdered sea or snail shells instead of going to the hardware store to get limestone :smile:

EDIT: SHIT, i first didn't see the part where you wrote you actually used lime...

Edited by starfungi (08/04/03 01:08 AM)

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: Finally, my trip report on Yopo... [Re: starfungi]
    #1777189 - 08/04/03 02:17 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Have you ever tried pure DMT? I'm just wondering how it would compare. I'm interested in trying it, but thinking when I'm ready I'll probably do an extraction and smoke it.

I've never snorted anything, and if the burn is that bad I wouldn't want it to negatively flavor the trip.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

InvisibleZenBhikku
Re: Finally, my trip report on Yopo... [Re: Tantalus]
    #1777664 - 08/04/03 10:22 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hi guys, the snuff made most people very naseaus, and most people purged about 5 min into it. I felt that this negatively flavored the trip as well, so I set up another experience. This time, I took one seed, dehulled it, and chopped it into tiny chunks. I stuck it in a glass bowl and pt a torch to it. In haling deeply, with the full flame on the bowl I took a hit and held it for about 2 sec. I repeated this twice and cashed the bowl. This time, the effects were EXACTLY the same as the snuff! No nasuea, and just as heavy. If you were going to do, this is definately the way to do it. Plus, I feel like I had much more of a trip off of one seed smoking, then 4 seeds insufllating. Im trying the tea next.

Reuben

--------------------

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #1801458 - 08/11/03 01:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Im goin to be tryin yopo soon aswell and was wondering if you went into "the void" did you meet beings and such..?

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: Finally, my trip report on Yopo... [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1804165 - 08/12/03 02:39 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hmm what would it slightly compare too? What are you feeling during the trip?

Offlinebadcubby
Stranger
Re: Finally, my trip report on Yo po... [Re: ZenBhikku]
    #16450716 - 06/28/12 01:54 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.ehow.com/how_7765028_roast-yo po-seeds.html

I have pasted a link on this method of using yopo seeds. This method says to throw out the seed hulls and just to use the inner seed...may cut down on the amount of powder to have to snort.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports