Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
MDA, Cigars, and hallucinations [Trip Report, kinda]
    #1829135 - 08/19/03 11:37 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I can't remember the whole night clearly enough to write a thorough trip report, so I'm just going to point out some fucking strange events that occured.

Visuals Visuals VISUALS!

Okay, first of all, the visuals on MDA are fucking amazing. It's like your brain fills in all the blanks, no matter what you're looking at. On my first experience with this drug, I twisted up a paper towel to chew on to prevent grinding my teeth, and then looked at it when I was done. I commented that it looked like a little puppet spinning around to look at you over his shoulder. Then I noticed that if you looked right at the end, where it's just a spiral of the edge of the paper towel, it looked like a lion's face. I didn't comment this, as I was about to when W asked me if he could look at it too. I handed it to him, and he promptly exclaimed, "Holy shit, did you see the fucking lion head in this thing?" This struck me as odd, as I hadn't said anything about it. We looked at it for a long time, and we both saw the exact same thing.. it was like a statue of a lion's head, only the top upper corner was crumbling away.

THIS time, the visuals were even more intense. (Probably because I took 2.5 instead of 1.) The first visuals came when we started looking at a tarp that was acting as one wall of the arabian tent. My girlfriend S said she could very clearly see a horse in it. I looked, and sure enough, saw a horse's head right away. But then I realized it also looked a lot like winnie the pooh picking up a jar of honey. And I do mean a LOT. These visuals were so vivid and realistic I was constantly questioning whether or not some of them were real the next day.

One more great visual moment was when our friend M decided to start playing with some glow-sticks he brought. He was swirling them around in his hands, doing that little hand dance thing that ravers like to do oh so much. (I like MDMA and MDA, but I've never been into the scene.) As the streaks of color moved around and created large trails, I could see INTO the trails. The trails were very distinctly little 3D pieces of furniture. Lamps, couches, chairs. All colored whatever color the glow-streak was. It was like I was seeing my closed eye visuals in the stripes, only they were so vivid and bright because of the lighting. I enjoyed this very much.

At another point, my friend M picked up what I BELIEVE was a piece of paper towel, but I can't be sure, because as soon as he picked it up (he was holding it from one end, and it was all mangled.. he just let it dangle, pinched between two fingers) S commented that it looked like a dead mouse. Instantly I saw the dead mouse. It was like he was holding it by one of it's feet, and it's intestines had been torn open and were hanging down. The lower half of it's body was hanging from the intestines. He proceeded to stretch out part that was crumpled up and I VERY vividly (it creeped me out a little) saw it as the skin of the mouse, which had shriveled up and started to decompose.

I actually have a picture of the paper towel/mouse, whatever it was. It's not a very good picture, though. Sadly.

It's really fucked up, because I still can't tell if it's a mouse or not. I'm going to go rooting around in the bungalo next time I'm there and find out, though.

Later in the night I could plainly see that my friend's faces had changed into something akin to Popeye, except that they weren't cartoons. It was like looking at someone with the traits of a cartoon character (ie, weird proportions and all limbs seem to stick out farther than they should) but the textures were those of normal reality. My friend C's face looked like someone had removed a pie-shaped slice from the middle of it and just pushed the two remaining pieces together.

That's about it for visuals, that I can think of this moment. These were, in all seriousness, THE MOST intense visuals I've ever experienced.

The only other thing I'd like to comment about is the general trippiness of this stuff. I could see people getting tweaked out on this stuff and freaking. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who hasn't tripped and rolled prior.

At one point, when C's birthday-celebratory Cuban cigars were going around, it was handed to me. As I contemplated hitting it, I held it in my hand like a torch, with the smoldering end upward. My mind drifted off into a trance, when all of the sudden my OTHER hand leaps forward and grabs the top of the cigar for no apparent reason. I felt a burning, yelled something and threw my hand back off of it. I remember this event very clearly. The next day, I could not find any burn marks on my hand. I'm so sure this actually happened that it kind of scares me in a way. I've started to wonder if I just started daydreaming and hallucinated doing it. I haven't asked everyone, but the 3 people so far I've asked specifically, don't remember seeing me do it.

About five minutes after THAT happened, my friend W decides that he should poke me in the SIDE (no shirt on) with a burning cigar. I jumped away and I'm like "Jesus, what are you doing?!" and he immediately stopped, with a look of confusion on his face, like he didn't realize it would hurt me.

Those last two events make me kind of wonder just how much of our sanity we lost while on this drug. I've had weird stuff happen tripping plenty of times, but never anything that could injur anyone. Which is why I find it very peculiar that it would happen multiple times in this one night.

But fuck it, it was a lot of fun, and I couldn't find burns from that second one either. (But I'm very sure it happened, he remembers doing it, and multiple people saw it.)

At about 6 am we went for a walk. I remember walking down the street to a cauldesac, walking into the woods to another road on the other side... [big fucking blank goes here] ...then I remember walking from some completely OTHER road through the woods and coming out right next to W's house. No idea what happened in the middle, except that we walked by a bright purple and yellow house at one point.

Okay, enough rambling. The point is, do MDA.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: MDA, Cigars, and hallucinations [Trip Report, kinda] [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #1829673 - 08/19/03 02:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hmmm, what kind of pills did you take? ive done mdma and mda a lot and really dont get too much visuals. except for a lot of tracers and of course the glowing. this is why i dont take pressed pill rolls any more. there is just too much crap in them. kinda sounds like you had some dxm or maybe some type of phenethylamine in them.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: MDA, Cigars, and hallucinations [Trip Report, kinda] [Re: Infrared]
    #1829854 - 08/19/03 03:24 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It's possible, the pill hasn't even been tested. But, what I've read about MDA sounds very similar to what we had. Perhaps something additional was in it to invoke the visuals.. or maybe it was something completely different, heh. Whatever it was, it sure was fun.

I think it probably wasn't DXM.. a couple of my friends had the unfortunate chance to find out what it's like to take way more DXM than is ever a good idea (They had a capsule full of pure powder, size of a tylenol caplet) and they both had really bad experiences. They both ate approximately 6 of these pills over the course of the night.. my logic suggests that if it was at all like that DXM trip they wouldn't have enjoyed it, just a bad vibe, you know? Maybe not though, I really couldn't say, and I'm just stoned and rambling.

:smile: 

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: MDA, Cigars, and hallucinations [Trip Report, kinda] [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #1829910 - 08/19/03 03:40 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yea, well the way most pills get made is by someone with a lot of mdma powder. then to phateen up the batch and get a couple extra pills, they will add binders, and alot of the time when there is only a little bit of mda they will add another drug. you wont be able to tell really what it is because it was mixed with mda. its just there to add a little something to the experience. dxm is popular because its cheap and fucks you up pretty good above 100 to 200 mgs. you could have just gotten a pill that was all 2c-e 2c-i or 2c-t-7. but if you ask me all of the phenethylamines are better then mdma anyway. but its still gay getting drugs passed off as other things.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports