Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMikeShrooms
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
Mush & Salvia
    #2129807 - 11/23/03 01:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Last night I ate approximately an 1/8 of of shrooms. I have recently moved to a new apartment, and was not quite used to my surroundings. I found it to be a pretty neat trip due to that fact. I was at home, but not at home. Really interesting. While attempting to unpack some boxes (I found it quite impossible while under the influence of the mush) I came across about a half gram of 10X Salvia that I had purchased some time ago. I tripped about 3 times off of that same salvia, and each time I had some terrifying experiences and always said I would never try it again. The mushrooms gave me renewed courage and of course before I knew it the Salvia ended up in my metal pipe, and I once again smoked. It's amazing how I seem to always have the same trip off of it. I was thrown into another dimension. This time it was recognizable, I had been there before. It's not a fun place. It's a place that tells me life is fake. It is kind of a cross between the Matrix and the Truman Show. After 2 minutes I wanted the Salvia trip to end, and luckily I received an Instant Message from my friend over AIM. This kind of pulled me back... However his Im was "I can't connect to you".... I wrote back..... "No Shit..... I'm not here thats why" I was serious.... After I finally came down, my mushroom trip seemed like it quadrupled in intensity.

Moral of the story = Salvia = some crazy shit.........

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: MikeShrooms]
    #2129837 - 11/23/03 01:55 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I dunno if I'd have the nuts to smoke salvia on mushrooms. I thought the shrooms might ease me into that state of mind and the salvia might not be quite the ego busting mindfuck it seems to always be. I'm sure it was a ride.

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: NugDumper]
    #2130000 - 11/23/03 04:21 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Oh man, i think me and my friend also had similar trips to yours .. i typed mine out, i think there's a thread in ODD called candyflip + some or something like that...:

I was peaking on 3 or 4 hits of acid and 2 hits of e, 500mg of salvinorin a ceased to work, but some 10x was found by surprise, this was all our first real try and...

Nothing could have prepared me.
5 meo dmt and acid is tame compared to this combo!

1st - Inhale - tree turns into sloaping sheet of red interlocking octngulars. Total submergence in visual fields. (octagons are in a figure 8 shape and continuous connect)

2nd - +10-20s - Peak of sloap tears open in an attempt to fully integrate (top of mountain of red octagonal 8 bars tears back revealing reality behind it. Ie..Dad 3.

3rd - The final Glimpse - Final integration; my final glimpse into reality, caught dad 3's head in the continuem between reality and octagonal wall. As the corner flap sealed shut, losing all signt of reality, Dad 3's head stretches through and is quickly followed by a large sophisticated processing block which it attaches to after taking a cartoonish birdman like character.
4th - Processing plants multiply infinately, matrix style. All alone - No body, no thought or processing - just a *being* observing.

5th - Somehow it seems every second octagonal column has became a Dad/birdfaced processing plant dispensery, on a slant! On the empty octagonal below, where the green dad birdface dropped its packages...they would beging slowly melting/integrating slide through the octagon and occured to slide right into reality changing form *package* into - generic - predefined - human being who is subliminally controlled by *system*

6th - Package - At first too quick to recognise the *click click* down, *click click* over and into the processer... I later realize the packages are translucent and are actually still 3D glipses into the real reality my friends are in.
7th - System - The octangular confines of the perfectly ordered, space aged, processing facilities make up System. There is only artificially intelligent machines producing Bodies and Destinies - but without souls. I am solo in the system.

8th - Processors - For some reason these android machines are producing segments of my reality into soul-less humanoids programmed into life. As farforward/up as my eye can see are the exact same processers, performing the exact same opperations - And as the package drops to the Octagon and starts melting into reality - the green Dad birdfaced would wink at me and say something like "This experience is brought to you by *corporate sponser*" cockily, and then would rotate through the octagon into reality as person.

9th - Conclusion - Total confusion! Every joint on an octagon pivoted on a specific 3 axis's. Being as the entire system was based upon octagons, all movements follow a certain order and rhythm. The system was a conglomeration of a scarily advanced a.i. machines and Perfection controlled and produced by the corporations who certainly took no shame in subliminally repetively logo advertising in my trip.

Overall - What a ride - full on out of body experience - the most submersive and tangible visuals I could have imagined possible. Meaning? I have no idea - it obviously translates well with an exageration of todays world - but - i felt as if my body had been switched for a harddrive which my soul and being has been upload unto.

My trip was like the imaginable network of information in a computer filing database system, or more elaborately - the human mind. ------> Again! Notice the computer/human *layering* or compatibility/reversibility. Im not sure what to make of it...Although i dont generally associate entheogens with feeling corporate brainwashed - I have no idea how to integrate this. I feel fucked over in life because i was shown exactly how ill be used as a pawn, if i let my guard down. However, i feel powerful symbolism lays in the fact that my soul-loaded harddrive-counter-ego was both allowed to be exposed to secrets and novelty yet was spared being processed. Perhaps indicating a power position? At the very least indicating a self identity + opposed position to the system.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: PDU]
    #2130006 - 11/23/03 04:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Also, my trip had themes that were so similar to the matrix ... afterwards, when i saw it for the first time ... i was breathless and shakey at parts, some which also resembled a dream which was influenced by my ideas about dmt.

Intense stuff. I felt horrible that they were fucking me. Cockily they were laughing at me, that my world was fake and i just had go along with it or die, it didnt matter.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2130013 - 11/23/03 04:43 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

deleted double post

Edited by NiamhNyx (11/23/03 04:46 AM)

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2130015 - 11/23/03 04:45 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have similar themes in recurring panic attacks I used to have fairly often. I had another somewhat less detailed one last night but it had been several months since the last one.

I believe I've posted about them before, although last night's imagery was somewhat different than the old ones, the feeling was very similar.

Basically, it was as though the Universe was being consumed by a self perpetuating machine, and that any attempt to fight it was hopeless. Existance felt plastic, false, devoid of beauty and light.

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting

Loc: The land of The People
Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2131726 - 11/24/03 05:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Who thinks that if you powdered the mushroom and mixed that with a salvia extract, that it would be the "smoking mixture" that could launch you out of your "shell"? What kind of ration should it be? I am talking about a potent mushroom strain, as well. So the least amount needed could be smoked. That could be the medicine needed to move through walls. I.e., become like smoke then rematerialize on the other side? Anyone agree?

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: medicinebag]
    #2131809 - 11/24/03 07:00 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

> Who thinks that if you powdered the mushroom and mixed that with a salvia extract, that it would be the "smoking mixture" that could launch you out of your "shell"?

It would be a waste of good mushrooms.  I have tried smoking cubensis mushrooms two or three different ways and it doesnothing at all.  If you want to know what it feels like to smoke a mushroom, hold your breath for thirty seconds.  :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting

Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: Seuss]
    #2133337 - 11/24/03 09:30 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah your right. Cubies wouldn't be potent enough. How about some Thais. What if a crude alcohol extract was done. Then both extracts were mixed in a bowl of gang. HMM>

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2133479 - 11/24/03 10:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Medicinebag, its not that cubies arent potent enough... psilocybe mushrooms cannot be smoked to get effects cuz the active components get destroyed by heat.

Edited by Grapefruity (11/24/03 10:33 PM)

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting

Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2133488 - 11/24/03 10:33 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

How about snorting some Pilocybin Crystals. You think that would be do it?

Offlinemishmush
Chronic King
    #2133554 - 11/24/03 11:01 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Why dont you just eat the damn things.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: mishmush]
    #2142149 - 11/28/03 02:33 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I've been wanting to try this combo for sometime...in fact I might actually put some effort into making it happen now thanks to your post :wink:

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery

Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: DailyPot]
    #2142312 - 11/28/03 04:07 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

snorting psilocybin crystals...what the fuck. Mushrooms aren't coke, sir.

--------------------

Invisiblejetnos
Mr
Loc: England
Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: Smaug]
    #2157774 - 12/04/03 11:32 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ive done it before it when my mushy trip ended the salvia came out, it was absolutly fantastic, I lost all feeling in my body and as i listened to trance I had a excellent positive trip, v v deep, deeper then i had ever been.

--------------------
Smoke and fly

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

Re: Mush & Salvia [Re: jetnos]
    #2157808 - 12/04/03 11:50 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

What about vaporizing Psilocybin crystals?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports