Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: High Protein Diet [Re: Mescalean]
    #22262957 -

Insulin is insulin but you trigger it better with better carbohydrate choices.  I'm not talking out of my ass here man. Look into it

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/post_workout_carbs.htm


I will take a look at that link regarding protein absorption


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Protein Diet [Re: Masked]
    #22263125 -

There's plenty more on the protein topic if you google too. I'm reading up on it and the consensus seems to be that its is a huge over generalization done by poor study. One thing I found interesting about your insulin link is they encourage maltro? I was told that was shit for me but I did notice good size gains while supplementing pre and post with it. My line of thinking with the chocolate milk was fast acting sugars from the choco milk and the slower from the oats


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Protein Diet [Re: Mescalean]
    #22263169 -

why not eat a meal with something like pasta *before* working out?

you don't need simple sugars; your body can make them

zero carbs is bad though, especially for your glycogen stores

if you need simple sugar for insulin that means you're starving yourself


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Protein Diet [Re: micro]
    #22263854 -

micro said:
why not eat a meal with something like pasta *before* working out?

you don't need simple sugars; your body can make them

zero carbs is bad though, especially for your glycogen stores

if you need simple sugar for insulin that means you're starving yourself




never did i say 0 carbs.

I eat carbs all damn day dude. simple sugars haven't had any negative impact and I've actually noticed easier bulks witht he supplementation of it. I'm gonna keep doing it.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Protein Diet [Re: Mescalean]
    #22263945 -

it's an easy energy source

as long as you don't need it, who cares

good luck. don't become diabetic :V


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Protein Diet [Re: micro]
    #22264098 -

micro said:
it's an easy energy source

as long as you don't need it, who cares

good luck. don't become diabetic :V



Doubt I will. Not one diabetic in my family and I check out every physical I have although I should probably do more than 1 a year... Believe me sugar is the last thing I am worried about.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* protein?
( 1 2 all )
shibby4100 2,352 32 12/25/07 09:58 PM
by shibby4100
* Interesting protein info (link) World Spirit 957 3 03/11/05 05:43 AM
by Society
* Vitamins, Working Out, Diet mushiemountain 1,727 6 03/31/06 04:22 PM
by moosehead
* Hemp Protein?
( 1 2 all )
Chronic7 4,447 32 12/17/08 04:55 AM
by Huehuecoyotl
* Protein intake after working out? barfightlard 3,406 18 11/20/04 04:43 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* A 90% Cancer Cure Diet using Flaxseed Oil & Cottage Cheese
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 18,550 67 03/30/13 04:33 AM
by s240779
* My diet.. Chronic7 695 10 12/17/08 10:20 AM
by Chronic7
* soy milk vs cow milk?
( 1 2 all )
kotik 2,519 23 04/04/06 04:28 AM
by mikeownow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,178 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.