Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: What fruits and vegetable do you absolutely love? [Re: morrowasted]
    #22142897 -

morrowasted said:
Rebelutionsssss said:
How on gods green earth do you not like avacado :woah:



I dont like the texture






That and they don't have much taste to them to me and the pulp seems greasy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What fruits and vegetable do you absolutely love? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #22143023 -

Hatch chillies, zucchini, peaches & raspberries. Cauliflower & carrots male the short list too. I have got to try some fuckin moon drop grapes though they look crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What fruits and vegetable do you absolutely love? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #22143302 -

Burke Dennings said:
I've been eating on these moon drop grapes recently.





Moon drop grape :woah: any other exotics you like? I'm kind of sheltered to the outside so I don't see strange fruits or vegetables much.


Also I LOVE hot peppers. Habaneros, seranos, jalapeƱo. I was eating at least 3-4 habaneros a day before I realized I was probably going to get an ulcer with all the hot peppers and booze that I drink


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guacamole: I feel ripped off stefan 1,071 11 09/02/06 03:13 PM
by Newbie
* i love guacamole
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 2,510 43 07/29/10 10:05 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* Post Your Guacamole Recipe
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 2,189 31 07/06/09 03:20 AM
by JT
* Guacamole
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 1,884 25 03/04/08 06:03 PM
by xshadowmage666x
* LSD, dogs and me. gotta love RAW LeastResistance 1,286 4 10/22/16 07:03 PM
by tarlin
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,061 79 06/05/03 02:40 AM
by lucid
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 01:47 PM
by ivi
* I Want to Fall in Love
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 5,293 40 10/13/04 02:15 AM
by GnuBobo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,111 topic views. 5 members, 275 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.