Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Don't mosquitos suck? * 1
    #21863501 -

yes.


yes they do.


I've been eaten ravenously the last 5 days in a row, and wake myself up scratching.
the other night I woke myself up at 3am tearing my skin apart, and couldn't lay still to go back to bed until like 5.


why you guys gotta suck so bad? literally?

I'll feel better in a few weeks when all you little fuckers are gone for the year.
With that said, everybody's gotta eat, and you have just as much right to live as I do, but it doesn't mean I can't bitch about it and dislike you little bastards.


IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SHEEKLE?!

unintelligently discuss;


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21863504 -

Yes mosquitoes suck. Especially the female ones. They'll suck your blood dry just like a female human


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Patlal]
    #21863513 -

this is true,


i just learned yesterday that only the females suck you dry.




and not in the way I like to be sucked dry.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21863698 -

yeah they do. i live in a place where fortunately mosquitos are rare. weve got junebugs right now though....


when i am in a mosquito ridden environment, u better believe im bugspraying up


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #21863728 -

Yeah I left my windows open last night in hopes it raining at night ( love the smell of desert rain) and woke up with my ankles tagged the fuck up and itchy.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Patlal]
    #21863773 -

Patlal said:
Yes mosquitoes suck. Especially the female ones. They'll suck your blood dry just like a female human



Naw, human females don't suck your blood- they just rip your heart out and stomp it flat right in front of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #21863851 -

I've had all of the above happen.

I guess at least mosquitos are a short term suck-fest


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21863863 -

Would any animal on the food chain suffer, if we just cut mosquitoes out? I really don't see any reason we cant just mass exterminate them.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #21863887 -

yeah, lots of other insects would lose a food source :shrug:


I forget where I saw it, but some university made a gene that wipes out mosquitos in an effort to help control malaria, but it hasn't been released out of the lab for fear of huge repercussions


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21863892 -

Mosquitoes rarely bother me.

When outside on my own, they hardly touch me.
When outside with other people, everyone else gets eaten instead of me.

Have read recent reports that factors such as blood type alter how likely mosquitoes are to feed on someone though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2998662/Why-people-attract-mosquitoes-Genes-blood-type-beer-drinking-blame.html

Quote:
Blood type can also influence how likely you are to get bitten, he says.

Research has shown that people with Type O blood are twice as likely to get bitten as those with Type B.

Type A was even less popular than Type B.

Furthermore, 85 per cent of us excrete a chemical which tells mosquitoes what blood type we are - and these people are more likely to be pursued than the 15 per cent who don't.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Tantrika]
    #21863909 -

I've also heard diet makes a huge difference.


bananas are supposed to attract them a lot, and garlic reppells them


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21863960 -

Best mosquito repellent on gods green earth.
While my friends are covering themselves in "Deep Woods Off" and still getting bit by every bittey bug known to man I can walk through swarms of them and not even get 1 single bite. :thatsayes:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #21864082 -

eh, I'm not about all the skin treatment deals.

even though the itch sucks holy balls, I'd still rather not put that shit into my skin.


even the healthy stuff, I can't handle the texture/feeling of jizz on my skin.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21864092 -

Anything that drinks blood fucking loves me and picks me over anyone I'm with. We walk in the woods, I have 6 ticks by teh time we leave, no one else has one. Mosquitos get their whole families and run train on me, it sux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21864093 -

Fine get bit. How do you know the texture and feel of jizz on your skin? :hmm:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Edited by r00tuuu123 (06/27/15 02:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21864122 -

I did that a few weeks ago

woke up violently itching it was horribly uncomfortable


mosquitos suck sweaty chode
hate em


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: r00tuuu123] * 2
    #21864149 -

r00tuuu123 said:
Fine get bit. How do you know the texture and feel of jizz on your skin? :hmm:



you're gonna tell me, that in your (I assume) 20+ years on this earth, you've never gotten jizz on your skin, either from fapping or from a cum-shy babe?



I don't buy it. :snub:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21864158 -

:lolsy:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21864178 -

Mr.PhilCybin said:
r00tuuu123 said:
Fine get bit. How do you know the texture and feel of jizz on your skin? :hmm:



you're gonna tell me, that in your (I assume) 20+ years on this earth, you've never gotten jizz on your skin, either from fapping or from a cum-shy babe?



I don't buy it. :snub:


That's why they make socks and already dirty t-shirts.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't mosquitos suck? [Re: Tantrika]
    #21864209 -

SweetLeafSamadhi said:
Mosquitoes rarely bother me.

When outside on my own, they hardly touch me.
When outside with other people, everyone else gets eaten instead of me.

Have read recent reports that factors such as blood type alter how likely mosquitoes are to feed on someone though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2998662/Why-people-attract-mosquitoes-Genes-blood-type-beer-drinking-blame.html

Quote:
Blood type can also influence how likely you are to get bitten, he says.

Research has shown that people with Type O blood are twice as likely to get bitten as those with Type B.

Type A was even less popular than Type B.

Furthermore, 85 per cent of us excrete a chemical which tells mosquitoes what blood type we are - and these people are more likely to be pursued than the 15 per cent who don't.






i remember camping one time, 3 of us, my white as hell english ass, my indian friend, and a hungarian friend... i had 80% of the bites out of us :ffffuuu:


having a little humidity right now with no breeze, the dog walk was full of those little black flies, fucking annoying, reminded me of working in the fields growing up, getting bit to all hell.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* doesnt graetful dead SUCK burt_peso 1,915 14 06/01/03 10:30 AM
by gdman
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 02:59 AM
by Papaver
* Why don't more people eat bud?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 5,654 20 07/02/03 06:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Losing friends sucks...
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 5,880 22 03/16/03 01:43 PM
by Killjoy
* sucking matts 2,217 17 06/21/22 02:02 AM
by gamergod88
* Why does ICQ suck so much? blink 1,660 7 02/16/13 05:57 PM
by xpl0de
* waking up sucks dawn of a new day 1,544 10 07/06/03 02:18 PM
by dawn of a new day
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,402 53 05/07/18 11:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,150 topic views. 4 members, 410 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.