Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: trippinballs420]
    #21774863 -

trippinballs420 said:
but red vein borneo is my favorite kratom strain - as an ex oxycodone addict it feels EXTREMELY similar



Yea, man. That's exactly why I always like the reds. You know the deal.
I feel you on the greens even being too stimulating, it feels nice, but the reds make me comfortable while greens and whites sometimes put me on edge.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: kr0nik0]
    #21774916 -

yupp, im aiming for a nod, pain relief, and anxiety relief....the whites and greens can definitely make me anxious as fuck. to the point of pacing around if i dont have anything to do :lol:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: trippinballs420]
    #21774927 -

Ya I guess for someone like me that likes the stimulation the whites are the best especially during school. I am an ex meth addict so anything to give me my normal energy levels back is a plus.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21775510 -

What dose do you guys find yourselves nodding at? Just took 4 grams and felt slight warmth, but nowhere near, oxy, not even close to codeine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Tybg] * 1
    #21775532 -

I only get the nod from it if I smoke good weed with the kratom.

10g's and a couple bowls of top shelf bud gets me nodding like Weekend At Bernie's.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: kr0nik0]
    #21775549 -

when i first got it and had been off opiates for over 2 years the first time 2g had me nodding hard....tolerance builds quickly and redosing takes a LOT more IME to get back to where you were.....10g with tolerance i could get my nod on super hard, i also dab and smoke a bunch of weed


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: trippinballs420]
    #21775563 -

No way can you have a legit nod from kratom IMO. Not the full slow swoop nod I had from shooting hydromorphone.

Kratom gets me more spun then my concerta prescription at the doses I take it. Kratom is a good ADD med.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: kr0nik0]
    #21775579 -

7g at least

anymore and I'll probably get so stoned, I won't be able to lift my eyelids

This is with nothing else but kratom


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21775585 -

i have had a legit oxy-like nod from kratom


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21775592 -

Bitter Cactus said:
No way can you have a legit nod from kratom IMO. Not the full slow swoop nod I had from shooting hydromorphone.

Kratom gets me more spun then my concerta prescription at the doses I take it. Kratom is a good ADD med.



Shooting hydromorphone is a completely different beast.  If you're used to that kratom probably wont do much for you..

About 10 gs is where it's at for me.  Brings on the sweats a little etc.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Amanita86]
    #21775594 -

I shot hydromorphone a long time ago and only a few times.

Trust me my opiate tolerance is non existant.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: trippinballs420]
    #21775595 -

It's hard to get drowsy from kratom alone but it's possible around 6g. Throw in some benadryl and it becomes a lot more sedating. Smoking increases the effects 10 fold ime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21775601 -

Well I can stop drinking for awhile and I'll never get back to where a sixer is where I get my off at.  You know what Im saying


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Amanita86]
    #21775658 -

Got a 100$ kilo of RVB coming tomorrow :awejeez:


--------------------



                                                                                       
>

 
                                            [__________________________]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: madmodder]
    #21775673 -

Never order one strain dude. Single strain syndrome is real. I have a hundred dollar kilo split into four different strains and will rotate my strains each day.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Amanita86]
    #21775729 -

I was out camping and long story short I ate some steak some dumbass Russians made (only one fucking bite) and I was shitting and throwing up with the worst stomach pain all night and morning.

One spoonful of kratom and (Boom!) I feel completely fine


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21775857 -

Yea, kratom calms the stomach just like any low dose opiate.
It's amazing for hangovers for the same reason.

If you got food poisoning it might not be the smartest idea to slow down your digestive system. You wanna get that shit out of your system ASAP, kratom plugs you up.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21775896 -

Bitter Cactus said:
Never order one strain dude. Single strain syndrome is real. I have a hundred dollar kilo split into four different strains and will rotate my strains each day.



Came with 4 free OZ of RV Maeng Da also, I was gonna get another kilo of another strain when I got the cash, I feel like I got single strain syndrome last time I used kratom so I decided to take some time off so it's been a few months since i've dosed any


--------------------



                                                                                       
>

 
                                            [__________________________]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: madmodder]
    #21775899 -

You gotta switch the strain all the time bro it keeps your tolerance to each strain super low.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vein borneo kratom, SUCKS [Re: kr0nik0]
    #21775934 -

kr0nik0 said:
Yea, kratom calms the stomach just like any low dose opiate.
It's amazing for hangovers for the same reason.

If you got food poisoning it might not be the smartest idea to slow down your digestive system. You wanna get that shit out of your system ASAP, kratom plugs you up.



Trust me it was well worth it. I was literally in and out of my bathroom like every 10-15min. Kratoms truly amazing


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Expedition Borneo CosmicFool 654 10 02/18/07 09:42 PM
by DNKYD
* Canada can go suck it!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Delyrium 26,037 197 04/14/16 06:46 PM
by akira_akuma
* Red Sox Vs. Yankees YouEnjoyMyself 906 15 10/13/04 01:33 AM
by OldSpice
* "Red Dragon" 40oz 1,546 13 11/13/03 11:21 AM
by RunDMT
* AMERICAN SPIRIT CIGERATES SUCK King4050 2,971 12 11/06/04 11:47 PM
by Genius
* Panama Red Hooty 771 0 06/30/04 11:01 PM
by Hooty
* The Red Panda felix 1,080 11 01/04/09 07:01 PM
by danlennon3
* Noel Redding reunites with Jimi Adom 1,072 7 05/14/03 07:16 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,360 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.