Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: TODAY]
    #2602953 - 04/25/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yeah...that seal's just beggin to be my next pair of slippers  :grin:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: Delyrium]
    #2603137 - 04/26/04 12:05 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Fuckin cheeseburger eating americans whining about seal clubbing Canadians. Go eat at fucking McDonalds then come back and complain you fuckin hippy.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: trendal]
    #2603180 - 04/26/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
It's terrible, yes...

But I think you should be worried about what your government is doing, first:

Brilliant reply  :thumbup:

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: Thor]
    #2603266 - 04/26/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I agree and it was only 3000 words long.

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: TODAY]
    #2603292 - 04/26/04 01:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

nope, i sleep with a stuffed seal everynight and choke it and beat it against the wall when i'm trying to sleep :smile:
but maybe thats more err, sexual frustration  :tongue:

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2603749 - 04/26/04 05:03 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I used to think Canada was cool too, untill you posted this. You drunk driver:

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #2603761 - 04/26/04 05:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh shit, now thats fucked up

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: filthysock]
    #2604099 - 04/26/04 08:39 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

first off - i dont eat mcdonalds - i'm a strict vegan. i also worry about the horrible things that are happening in america - however you need to concentrate on certain things at certain times.

im not stereotyping canadian people - you really need to chill out - i'm disgusted with the officials who are allowing this.

yes it's horrible what my country is doing to humans HOWEVER - humans did this to themselves - I was talking to a friend about it 2 days ago while driving through Queens (if you never been in Queens, NY... you don't understand) and we were saying how we aren't too terribly mad at the terrorists. They are helping the population. Of course we both would be horrified if it was OUR friends or family - and it's sounds awful for us to not care about the others - but when you live where we live - humans are not really something you appreciate.

sirtripsalot - keep dwelling on it , it's getting old.

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #2604301 - 04/26/04 11:14 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i'm not touching this conversation with a 10 foot pole.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2604433 - 04/26/04 11:50 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Delyrium said:
first off - i dont eat mcdonalds - . . .
im not stereotyping canadian people - you really need to chill out

I know you probably couldn't tell, but I was just being facetious.

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #2604439 - 04/26/04 11:51 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

eh sorry - im just used to getting ripped apart here.

--------------------
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #2604824 - 04/26/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sir tripsalot said:
I used to think Canada was cool too, untill you posted this. You drunk driver:

That makes me sad and scared.  I guess it did what it was intended to do.  :frown:

InvisibleComfortably_Numb
FriendlyStranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Here (not everywhere)
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: MOTH]
    #2604842 - 04/26/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I like her hat.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: Delyrium] * 1
    #2605165 - 04/26/04 03:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Delyrium said:
eh sorry - im just used to getting ripped apart here.

Del you know I respect you and I don't mean to be mean in any way. You feel the way you do and I respect that.

However you should also respect that sometimes animals are killed that you might not agree with and that sometimes those hunts are what inuvit live on and their whole culture survives on.

Greenpeace started that baby seals campaign in the 70's because of the cuteness factor of those seals, and then the industry was wiped out an many villages and natives in Greenland also lost everything. They've been doing this as long as they've been around in Greenland, yet because the animals they hunt are cute they deserve to have their whole lives and livelyhood ruined by people who have no grasp of their situation. They only see the pretty baby seal and how dare anyone kill something thats so cute.

Well I'm from Iceland as you know and Greenpeace targetted us because we hunt whales, never mind we do it responsibly and no other country studies and protects it fish and whale stocks as well as Iceland.

People in Iceland don't want to kill off the whales any less than activists. But we have to be concerned with having a higher whale population around Iceland as they eat a huge amount of our fish stocks and the fishing industry is the lifeblood of our entire nation.

Iceland is one of the only countries to have been setting fish quotas since the 50's and always being very vigilant to protect our ocean so that not only do the fish thrive but also the whole eco system that sustains it. Yet people who know nothing about our history and attitude towards the ocean assume we are bad and shouldn't do what we are best at doing, managing our oceans as a farmer would his crops.

Its not in our interest to destory our future, so why does Greenpeace and others like that call us insensitive maniacs?

While Eastern USA/Canada's fish stocks are decimated because of mis management of the US/Canadian governments our stocks are some of the healthiest in the world.

Pretty pictures are not the only thing people should consider, there is always two sides to every story and yes there are things animal rights needs to fight but sometimes they go all guns ablazing into something they don't know all the facts about.

Then they post a picture of a baby seal or Keiko and tell everyone how evil those people are and then say "send us money to save them!"

They use propoganda as well as those who they fight, I hope you truly read into these things they protest and at least get both sides of the story cause most of the time these things are not so cut and dry.

Well there's my rant.

Offlineplanit
natural
Loc: hilly glacier washout
    #2605260 - 04/26/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well mabey if humans as a species werent so damn ignorant and greedy the world wouldnt be getting contunuosly fucked from all the things we exploit and all the waste we create, and hey guess what WE HAVE TO LIVE OFF WHAT IS BEING POLLUTED!!!! which just shows how mind bogglingly ignorant we as a species are. it makes me fucking sick/violent and makes me wanna kill mass amounts of humans , but thats just me, THE MAIN POINT IS THAT WE AS A SPECIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD!!!!!! AND IF U DONT DO SOMTHING POSITIVE,FUCK OFF AND DIE SILENTY,

Edited by planit (04/26/04 03:43 PM)

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: planit]
    #2605851 - 04/27/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i don't know if that was directed towards me planit - but i agree with u. now of course im not going to go and kill mass amounts of people - but in my head it sounds like a sweet idea.

thor - i understand however Canada is being unfair about this. Not to mention - the seal clubbing is inhumane. Canada had a quota of 30,000 seals - the clubbers went over that and so Canada raised it to another 30,000 seals.

they can't have to club these seals - they do it because it's fast and cheap. what happens is that these seals don't die on the first blow - they actually have convulsions and then are skinned... many times alive.

as far as whales... hm... this past summer i got to experience the beauty of a whale and honestly - i can't see how people can kill these gentle giants.

mostly - whales eat krill. we do not eat krill. why kill whales then? humans are the biggest problem with over fishing - our dying coral reefs represent the aftermath of overfishing.

personally i dont eat fish - so i cant really feel for you on that. to me - it's about overfishing and inhumane killing.

humans think "okay well we can wipe out a speices bc it's bothering us"... uhm no... sorry that's not how it works. You jump in there and fight hand to fin combat with that whale if u want some fish buddy...

humans did this to themselves. im disgusted with it. i feel that i have the ability to have complete and full compassion for all living things - except the human speices... and that's because humans created so many problems for the innocent... if i HAVE to be a part of this speices - then im going to try and leave as few footprints as possible and maybe even make a small change for the better.

thor - i completely understand ur situation - but iceland is not a real place... haha dont u know that? the US doesn't even have iceland on our mass produced maps - you're worthless to us.

now that's not true to me personally - but honestly - that's kinda how the US looks upon Iceland. Im sure Iceland is great and doing good things - but u sure don't get enough press to knwo about it.

--------------------
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #2605959 - 04/27/04 09:53 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Phencyclidine said:
Fuckin cheeseburger eating americans whining about seal clubbing Canadians. Go eat at fucking McDonalds then come back and complain you fuckin hippy.

Thanks, you just reminded me that I should go get the grill warmed up for lunch. I may not even put my burgers on buns. I might just cook two extra burgers for each burger that I want so that I can use them instead. If I could get an ethically harvested seal burger I'd throw it on the barbie too.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2605989 - 04/27/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

the clubbing thing was recently disproven elsewhere on this board. Law demands they shoot them not club them as clubbing is obviously inhumane. They also dont skin them alive or any of that other bullshit in that article.

Fucking animals rights people piss me off a bad as other extremists. makes up lies and filth in order to make you believe them.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: Barbi]
    #2606005 - 04/27/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Please post a link. I was thinking that it was pretty damn backwards for Canada to be allowing people to club baby seals.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Canada can go suck it! [Re: Barbi]
    #2606021 - 04/27/04 10:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order