Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecultus fungus
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9451615 - 12/17/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, sorry, didn't realize thread answers were so specific!  Thought it just went down in a scroll....

The Santa question is a good one for those of us who have kids.  How do i teach my daughter about what I now believe to be the truth about Santa?  It's ironic, because in a sense I believe in Santa in a way that most adults don't, because I see his roots, and those roots are mine (shamanic) so I don't feel that I am lying when I tell her that I 'know Santa'.  I have already told her that his reindeer fly thanks to a mushroom they eat!  Maybe I will write a children's book for next winter!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: cultus fungus]
    #9452153 - 12/17/08 08:12 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cultus fungus said:
Yeah, sorry, didn't realize thread answers were so specific!  Thought it just went down in a scroll....

The Santa question is a good one for those of us who have kids.  How do i teach my daughter about what I now believe to be the truth about Santa?  It's ironic, because in a sense I believe in Santa in a way that most adults don't, because I see his roots, and those roots are mine (shamanic) so I don't feel that I am lying when I tell her that I 'know Santa'.  I have already told her that his reindeer fly thanks to a mushroom they eat!  Maybe I will write a children's book for next winter!

Watch this whole series, this is part one. Its called "The Impact of Mushrooms on Mankind"

There is a ton of good info on the Muscaria/Santa/Christmas connection.

I should say part one blows its just the intro, go to youtube type in name of vid above for mind blowing christmas fun

Edited by weiliiiiiii (12/17/08 08:13 PM)

InvisibleHerbBaker
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9454591 - 12/18/08 06:55 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks!

Offlinecultus fungus
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: HerbBaker]
    #9459718 - 12/19/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, thanks.  I just watched all of those sections.  Good stuff.  I just realized that amanita may grow under poplar and cypress trees and I have both of these in my garden!  Here in Cali they mostly are found under pine trees, but I think I am going to try to sporulate these are other trees.

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

#9459889 - 12/19/08 01:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

does anyone know a good place to order these from? I tried some from bouncing bear botanicals but the mushrooms did nothing for me? also the best way to ingest? I heated them in the oven for awhile and ate them dry... thanks for any tips

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #9460505 - 12/19/08 06:11 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mastamike1118 said:
does anyone know a good place to order these from? I tried some from bouncing bear botanicals but the mushrooms did nothing for me? also the best way to ingest? I heated them in the oven for awhile and ate them dry... thanks for any tips

Wish I could tell you of a good current source. JLF supplied potent muscarias before being shut down years back.

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

Offlinecultus fungus
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: N2loma]
    #9464903 - 12/19/08 11:02 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I find em in the wild, suburban pine tree lawns.  Not always easy to do.  When I do find them, I spread them around, taking rotten or maggot infested pieces and rubbing them into other potential host trees so that maybe in the future I'll have more options...

As for taking them.  I either dry them real well under a sheet tent over a dehumidifyer (one of those big ones for drying out rooms that comes on wheels.), stick em in the grinder and encapsulate them.  OR, I sautee them fresh in some olive oil and make myself an omelette or tortilla with them in it.  Or, I dry and make tea.  You can also drink your own urine which contains alot of the goodness and is safer than some may tell you, but not too too tasty.  The time I did that it just tasted like the mushroom, so I guess I got the right stream!  Remember, Gandhi drank his pee and he got the Brits out of India!  So drink yer soma pee and get the invaders outa yer head, man!

Offlinecultus fungus
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #9464907 - 12/19/08 11:03 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Correction: I meant 'I rub them into THE DIRT under potential host trees', NOT onto the trees themselves, of course.

Offlineoneofus
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #21764809 - 06/05/15 07:16 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Great thread with good vibes and people. Despite it's old, I'm leaving this note hoping it would get more attention.

--------------------

Offlineoneofus
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: oneofus]
    #21764832 - 06/05/15 07:26 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Regarding ibotenic acid toxicity, I found interesting this post http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13805645#13805645

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder