Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #21376993 -

I never actually talk, I just look around and enjoy, mostly dying of laughter alongside. I never think particularly differently when I trip; probably because I am naturally tripping anyways.

What do you think is best for solo large dose (2+); a dark or lighted room? Great psychedelic music or no music? Cause boy did some psychedelic music lead me places..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #21377930 -

I like a dark room with relaxing music. Doesn't necessarily have to be trippy. I was surprised when I didn't like tool. I love them sober, but it seemed to take too long to get to the actual music. Too many silent breaks in between songs, buildups seemed to take forever... I do like a lot of stuff I grew up around. I think it's just so familiar and comfortable, really puts me in a good place. (beegees, john Denver, Fleetwood mac) I'm 26 so they are obviously before my time. But its just so damn soothing/relaxing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #21381222 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21381232 -

That's what the youth mob here listens to :lol: :lol:

Ajm in love with da coco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #21381237 -

I think it's amazing how successful these thugs have become. From living in O-block hustling to having millions in the bank.

I don't even like that type of music(drill music or rap in general) but I am still drawn to it for some reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21381242 -

True no matter how funny we may have find them, we'll never have their money :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #21381407 -

But we can get together with our closest pals and dance in a room together:lol:...no chicks allowed. cus that's that shit I don't like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #21385628 -

Whatever trait you guys are exhibiting is pretty insufferable.

*sticks nose in air*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21390332 -

I wish my culture was dumb enough to value "poetry" in the form of barely legible forms of the english language... wait a second no I don't:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #21390572 -

I'm starting to get annoyed by the "Treant's Anus" posts in Romper Room.
I have a high threshold for gibberish, but it is getting old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25290325 -

Users who try to talk someone out of using a drug. Why are you even here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #25290350 -

Anonymous #8 said:
I'm starting to get annoyed by the "Treant's Anus" posts in Romper Room.
I have a high threshold for gibberish, but it is getting old.



Like a fine wine, the anus of trent only gets better with age.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #25290432 -

I find it annoying when people start threads asking why non drug users don’t see things their way, or why non drug users make rude comments to them. Why can’t they understand that they aren’t going to make anybody change their mind? There have been 2 threads like this within the past 2 weeks.  Why can’t they just keep it to themselves? One guy was pissed that weed is legal in Canada, but he can’t smoke it openly in front of a school or at a beach! Why can’t they understand that some people just don’t want to see it? I can just picture a bunch of 17 year olds storming around wasted and loud in a nice public place with a spring break mentality, pissing off every body in site. It make all of us drug users that actually keep our shit together look bad, and it’s detrimental to legalization efforts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ? [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #25290459 -

I don't know about others but when i'm stoned i'm anything but loud. I don't get stoned very often though because it makes me paranoid sometimes, so i ma be different to others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,407 86 07/22/09 06:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 09:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/09/09 12:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,654 64 10/05/10 09:21 PM
by Anonymous
* What gets you caught selling online? Anonymous 958 12 07/10/18 12:27 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,333 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.