Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
man I am so stressed
    #2125526 -

Grrr... so heres the story, I designed an experiment and part of it requires buffer solutions at pH 3,5,7,9 So I made formulations out of pretty common chemicals factoring the thermodynamic pKa, temperature coefficient, and made sure they would end up with the same Ionic strength and same concentration. I emailed the list to my teachers and they said they dont have the chemicals. How do they expect me to make buffer solutions making sure that the concentration is 100mM and have ionic strengths less than 45mM without knowing what chemicals are available to me? The teachers dont seem to see things from my poing of view. I really dont know what to do. I dont think I have ever been this stressed out in my entire life. Geez are there any good ways to relax besides drugs????????


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man I am so stressed [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2125541 -

"without knowing what chemicals are available to me?"

if they said they didnt have em then obviously they know what chemicals they had in the first place....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man I am so stressed [Re: AliceDee]
    #2125547 -

Right and when I asked them what was available to me, they said they didnt have time to compile a list, and seeing that I am not a graduate student, im not allowed to go in and see for myself


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man I am so stressed [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2125576 -

Good ole fashion shoot em up games are good for relieving stress. Also takign long walks. Hell you can take a walk and smoke a joint at the same time. That why your still doing your drugs AND get excercise at the same time! You cant go wrong with that.

Edited by The_Red_Crayon (11/20/03 04:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man I am so stressed [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2125880 -

Sab Jo Tan.
Sounds like a martial art or a yoga discipline, it's not. It's way better.

Smoke a bowl,
Jerk off,
Take a nap.

You'll feel fine.



--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man I am so stressed [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #2126186 -

dont you already have a list of the chemicals if you got the first ones to begin with??

Edited by AliceDee (11/20/03 09:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man I am so stressed [Re: AliceDee]
    #2126491 -

No I just assumed that the chemicals I chose would be available since they were relatively common.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man I am so stressed [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2129291 -

read my sig


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* List of chemicals in most cigarettes
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 13,479 87 10/23/09 02:48 PM
by Ellisistight
* I have trouble concentrating and lack motivation alot
( 1 2 all )
Noetical 3,775 31 07/18/05 06:31 PM
by Skunk420
* Stress Venia 499 12 03/16/06 06:09 PM
by Venia
* I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,821 20 09/29/06 07:26 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals TheFakeSunRa 976 10 04/29/05 09:19 PM
by Dark_Star
* Quick! Give me strength!
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 2,830 31 09/01/04 07:48 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Concentration Camps in the US
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 9,177 96 07/09/09 06:47 AM
by Taco Chef
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 5,095 45 04/26/05 05:54 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
732 topic views. 2 members, 25 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.