Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: notapillow]
    #3078970 -

notapillow said:
phisy would not aprrove



or would she
:pinkyfingertolip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: funkymonk]
    #3079019 -

:lol: YOu guys are too funny. Thanks for the smile. Well, I wish she had been crying like a pussy bitch. I was. :lol:  I hate that. Whenever shit like this happens to me, I act like such a fucking baby. Damnit! 

She is so lame. Fuck. Now I have to talk to the instructional director tomorrow. I will take this all the way to the dean if needs be.  My advisor told me: "The wheel that squeaks gets teh grease".  Hopefully that will be true in my case. *sigh*


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3079025 -

What happened that caused this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3079027 -

Redstorm said:
You'll be fine, just let her know it was a misunderstanding, and talk to her like she is a peer, not an authority figure.



best advice yet!

You'll be fine, think of us and be strong! :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Ripple]
    #3079031 -

Thanks, friend. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Ripple]
    #3079033 -

Ripple said:
Redstorm said:
You'll be fine, just let her know it was a misunderstanding, and talk to her like she is a peer, not an authority figure.



best advice yet!

You'll be fine, think of us and be strong! :heart:



I guess it's over then?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Ripple]
    #3079053 -

Yeah it's over. for now. Thanks guys. We'll see what happens tomorrow. UGH. I hate this!!!!!!!!!!

What happened was that I had a misunderstanding. A very honest misunderstanding.  I am the dreamy sort with the wandering mind, I am not stupid at all but my mind wanders a lot. :lol:  So I made a scheduling mistake with my class hours. Even though I have aced all the tests and done great with my homework, she is still being a total bitch about a few hours. Well, I am going to make sure I get back into the program.  Thanks for your support, guys. I really appreciate it! :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3079059 -

communicate with your instructor!  lots of misunderstanding get sorted out because of being able to communicate your thoughts :smile:

don't judge, I cannot stress this enough.  do what you need to do, but don't feel uncomfortable while doing it.  you're better than that! plus, you'll be able to get done what you need to get done with a clearer mind.

hope things turn out well!!


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3079063 -

Phishgrrl said:
I am the dreamy sort with the wandering mind, I am not stupid at all but my mind wanders a lot.



I can relate to that!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Ripple]
    #3079083 -

I think it is common in conniseurs of the :gd_icon:. :wink:  :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3079529 -

I hope you get it all worked out. Just PM me if you need someone.. taken care of..

*giggle*



*runs off to clean guns*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quick! Give me strength! [Re: Barbi]
    #3079554 -

:lol: :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm really sorry guys but sometimes I just get apologetic you know?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,571 35 06/01/11 12:58 PM
by Flop Johnson
* psych professor lsdandfrisbee 648 3 11/10/05 04:45 PM
by leery11
* Professor wants mushrooms!.!?!.!
( 1 2 all )
Dimmy 3,228 36 11/16/05 08:53 PM
by TM
* my brother, the physics professor nonick 1,233 13 12/12/05 10:03 AM
by trendal
* I think my physics professor is a shroomer. JTHM 1,010 6 02/22/05 08:00 PM
by Kada
* Standing up too quick...
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 2,306 36 11/28/04 02:35 AM
by Hendostan
* I need to make some friends, quick! (AZ Gathering)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nunciate 7,536 79 03/06/05 10:20 AM
by ToTheSummit
* How can I make a quick $20-30 without a job?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Djdoobieleave 3,925 61 10/19/05 02:14 PM
by TastyWaves

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,830 topic views. 5 members, 24 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.