Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Stress
    #5409463 -

I'm seriously stressing about exams I have in a few weeks. So much so that I just can't concentrate to get any work done. Can anyone suggest any techniques to calm me down? I don't know whats got into me, I've never been like this with exams before... guess it's just cause I'm at the point which I've been working up to all my life, and if I mess this up I've ruined all the work so far. It's driving me insane.


--------------------
Tears in the rain are such a waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress [Re: Venia]
    #5409473 -

I drink lots of beer when I'm stressed.. I wouldn't exactly suggest doing that but it works for me. Alcohol helps me get more work done somehow :grin:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress [Re: Venia]
    #5409479 -

If you're in college, make like a drugged-out college kid and eat adderall.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress [Re: eris]
    #5409486 -

Drink lots of water. Be willing to take a mental health break. Whether it's watching a movie, playing a game, jerking off.. whatever. Just give your brain time-off to completely ignore your upcoming exams.

I'd also recommend running a few blocks or some other kind of cardio exercise.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress *DELETED* [Re: lukeboots]
    #5409491 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress [Re: Ferris]
    #5409497 -

study group. I find if I study with other people I realize I know more then I thought I did, and am more relaxed about it. Other then that, when I'm in the crunch its green tea, m&m's and yoga.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress *DELETED* [Re: Gillette]
    #5409506 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress [Re: Ferris]
    #5409522 -

I find when I study with other people we tend to just try to take our mind off things, and end up going too far and get the giggles... but thats girls for ya! I just can't function, I can't sleep or even think straight, and the longer I'm like this the worse it gets cos I feel like I'm wasting valuable time.


--------------------
Tears in the rain are such a waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress *DELETED* [Re: Venia]
    #5409546 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress [Re: Ferris]
    #5409586 -

Not really sure I'd want to... don't want to risk messing anything up... never done anything like that for exams before, so wouldnt really want to take the chance if you know what i mean. just need to get my head together and stop loosing it.


--------------------
Tears in the rain are such a waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress *DELETED* [Re: Venia]
    #5409603 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress [Re: Ferris]
    #5409618 -

Haha, my gf got kicked out of middle school for selling caffeine pills. :lol:

They made her go to some kind of special school for bad kids for a while.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stress [Re: eris]
    #5409628 -

I'm just trying to stay away from everything at the moment... I know it sounds boring, but I dont think its worth ruining all the effort ive put in so far...


--------------------
Tears in the rain are such a waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pics of Pubbers 2018 edition
( 1 2 3 4 ... 156 157 )
TNK 125,425 3,120 12/31/18 01:39 PM
by koods
* man I am so stressed blacksabbathrulz 732 7 11/22/03 03:10 PM
by abhi
* Help me motivate for my exam
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 5,757 100 09/08/05 11:44 AM
by Annom
* Final Exam *SECRET WEAPON* BloodNOil 1,903 15 06/29/05 12:21 AM
by dr0mni
* i'm off to my english exam In(di)go 629 5 04/07/05 05:32 AM
by In(di)go
* After this week of exams... Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 629 5 04/07/05 03:52 PM
by Shagshow
* just cheated the fuck out of a chem exam... Madtowntripper 912 4 08/05/05 11:12 AM
by curiouskittin
* Nothing Like Final Exams! Redstorm 1,279 12 12/08/03 11:08 PM
by MrBump

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
499 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.