Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
just cheated the fuck out of a chem exam...
    #4499426 - 08/05/05 12:36 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Okay. So i'm in summer school, trying to graduate next year. I'm taking Organic Chem in summer, which is a bitch, especially if you suck at Chemistry. I'm a geophysics student, and love the field work, but I HATE chemistry.

So I sat behind the smartest kid in class today, its like stadium seating, and copied every answer he put down. It was multiple guess, so it wasnt that hard. I dont feel guilty at all. Fuck It. I've let people cheat plenty of times.

Thank god that fucking exam is over though. That was wicked....

After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: the sky
Re: just cheated the fuck out of a chem exam... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4499432 - 08/05/05 12:39 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I hope you are never my doctor.

Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

tales of theinexpressible

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #4499446 - 08/05/05 12:43 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I did that in grade 11.  Made freinds with the smartest kid and sat behind and cheated all year.  Didn't work to well on the exam though seeing as me and 2 buddies( about the dumbest 3 in grade 11 chem) all scored in the top 5 for the checm exam out of all grade 11 :tongue:  The talk with the principal was worth it alone, it was hilarious what my one buddy did hah I can;'t even explain it.  They failed the other two but let me off with a 50% hahahaha.  good times

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: just cheated the fuck out of a chem exam... [Re: barfightlard]
    #4499517 - 08/05/05 01:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I let this one chick cheat on a test and she copied word for word. Stupid bitch, I got a zero and he called me a liar when I lied to him. What a prick!

"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Weilii Princess<3
 User Gallery

Loc: *in the island of magic*
    #4499551 - 08/05/05 01:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I cheated on my chem final my sophomore year of college because I failed it the year before and chemistry had no relevence to my major whatsoever at the time. The first year, I took the final high on DXM and did eeny meeny miny mo to choose answers. The irony is that now, i'm actually somewhat interested in chemistry and look back fondly on my chem lab days of doing asprin synthisis and bourbon making.

WWW.WEILII.COM ^*Psilocybe Weilii Information*^

i will tell you in another life, when we are both cats.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Community >> The Pub