Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days.
    #6111499 -

It's been for the last week or so. Chemicals I ingest seem to really affect me more strongly right now than they usually do. A simple cup of coffee has me jittery beyond belief, coffee from the same place I always get it and they haven't changed the strength of their brew. Sugary drinks/foods give me sugar highs that are unpleasantly intense.

Last night I ate a clonazepam. Last time I had these clonazepams I ate 3 and got pleasantly dopey. This time, I ate one, of the exact same kind, and could not will myself to get off the couch - I later woke up having passed out for a couple of hours, and I was upside down.

Even with pot, I am getting insanely high off the tiniest bits.

Normally this would be something I'd be excited about but actually, it's annoying.

I've got a big bonanza planned for next weekend, I plan on getting spun on acid or mushrooms, taking whipits, and smoking tons of pot for a midnight showingof Stop Making Sense and then a TOOL show.

I'm honestly hesitant to even get too fucked up next weekend now, because I feel like I might end up blowing my own mind a little too hard.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (09/28/06 01:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6111503 -

Have you been much more healthy than you usually are?

If so, this can have an affect on how sensitive your body is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: domite]
    #6111510 -

I'm doing nothing to make myself more healthy these days at all. Actually, I've been staving off a tiny cold, but I'm not "sick" at all really, and I know I get high differently when I'm sick but that's not what this is.

(P.S. sorry for not responding to your PM yesterday, I kind of had an awful shit-fuck of a day.)


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6111528 -

careful with that man, your body is telling you to take it easy. it seems that my unbelievably high tolerance drops just before i realize i'm addicted to something, lol...maybe chill out this week and just smoke a few bowls?
i had the same deal with clozenopam last time, i used to take 2-4 and be fully functional, have a great time, but last time i only ate one and just passed out cold. wierd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6111540 -

Yeah man, it happens, don't worry about it.

As far as your tolerance, if you are getting just as high off of small amounts of drugs, just take small amounts of drugs, and have a good time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6111630 -

Same exact thing happened to me a few years ago. I had to quit pot and caffeine, pot mostly becasue it was extremly annoying not being able to smoke a whole bowl or enjoy puffing on a blunt. I'm still OK with Psychedelics and Alcohol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: buckwheat]
    #6111723 -

i think it's just a matter of being more aware of things and being on yr own with no distractions?

i know i'm like that with weed... if i smoke alone i don't need much because i have the space and time to get intuch with the expiriance where as with friends around i feel a need to somehow retain my self :shrug:


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6111764 -

I'm so sensitive right now that I can't even visit the fun guys.

I get buzzed off of two glasses of beer and I haven't smoked weed in months...

Good or bad, I'm still deciding.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6112089 -

That happened to me after a certain acid trip. It hasn't went away, but I've adjusted. I just take less.

I totally know what you mean...the coffee, sugar, pot, mushrooms, etc. It's weird hey?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: Spooge]
    #6112123 -

hmmm, ive been like that with pot for the past few years now, one hit lifts me...2 scorches me and by 3 im tosted
but hey i can make an 1/8 last me like 2 weeks lol


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #6112155 -

yeah that happened to me with pot too.. I guess i'm just REALLY good at smoking it :wink: Take one beautiful hit into the mouth first, let it cool, pull regular air to push it all into my lungs, and hold for about 10 seconds.. gauranteed to get you high!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6112256 -

Quote:
Actually, I've been staving off a tiny cold




Perhaps your blood-brain barrier is temporarily more permeable because of an infection or other detrimental event.

Be very careful about what you use and be conservative on dosage. If your LSD gets as potentiated as your clonazepam, you might be in for a rough ride.

Watch out with toxic drugs (like alcohol) and watch that strange cold.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6112360 -

So you did end up getting that ticket?


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: Spooge]
    #6112376 -

entityexperiment said:
That happened to me after a certain acid trip.



Same here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: buckwheat]
    #6113110 -

ya does anyone know why this is? I used to be able to smoke pot for ever, now i smoke more then a bowl i get like so wicked baked that i dont feel good. I just feel kinda jittery and just wicked retarded. However if i start out smoking slow, like 2 hits,, then 3 hits like 1.5 hrs later then 6 hits and after about thati can smoke as much as i want.

But never at first.

It would be interesting to find out why this is exactly. It seems that alot of us have the exact same problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: POTtismGOD]
    #6113298 -

How is that a problem??

I wish my tolerance was that low.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6113386 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
So you did end up getting that ticket?



Working on it buddy


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6114243 -

Dude, I went to Ozzfest 05 on shrooms for maiden and sabbath.

if you are IN to the music thats playing(as i am for maiden/sabbath) than you will have the most mind blowing "retro" feeling trip. the feeling of being with thousands of people listening to awesome music makes me feel like a hippy..
:dancing::dancing::dancing:
do you feel.. like i do?

Edited by mushboy (09/29/06 03:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. [Re: mushboy]
    #6114268 -

blow your mind at the show maybe itll get ya back in the groove


--------------------
please don't take away my highway shoes..

Write In Your Vote.com - US Politics. For the People, by the People.


Everything posted by the user(s) Headieherbs is either an outright lie or a work of complete fiction

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel extra-sensitive to chemicals these days. *DELETED* [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6114280 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* clonazepam is amazing!!!
( 1 2 all )
Iamthewalrus 4,612 28 07/24/06 07:44 PM
by Iamthewalrus
* ------------------------
( 1 2 3 all )
skatealex2 2,483 40 03/05/18 01:36 AM
by skatealex2
* Where does the extra man come from?
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 3,408 32 11/25/03 11:18 PM
by TheShroomHermit
* List of chemicals in most cigarettes
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 13,479 87 10/23/09 02:48 PM
by Ellisistight
* Feeling like the oppression is really getting to you? MOTH 2,208 15 11/20/03 05:51 AM
by Lightningfractal
* I feel sorry for deaf people...
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 4,656 24 10/29/03 11:19 PM
by Sheepish
* I feel Fuckin GREAT!!! Faaip_De_Oiad 2,141 14 07/04/03 08:16 PM
by trippinlizard
* I feel so silly... CeeEssGee 1,153 11 11/20/03 12:25 AM
by Osker246

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,821 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.