Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole?
    #20542180 -

I've noticed that girls judge me a lot and think im an a$$hole or a douche bag. It's quite ironic, considering that I have nearly zero  with girls, virgin; i workout alot so im pretty bulked. I really don't know if I'm really that ugly, but a few girls in class kinda hate me judging by the way they've looked at me and what I heard from their convos when I'm sitting by them. Do they want me to approach them? I noticed that when the quarter started two of the girls from the group would look at me but being the insecure/unconfident individual that I am, I couldn't really make eye contact with them back.

Also, I once class was finishing on the way out, i was behind this 'hot' girl walking through the corrador. When she hold the door for me cause im behind and she gives me the most dirtiest look.

I'm starting to think that I have a personality that girls absolutely hate or I'm ugly to the point that it makes people hate me. The funny thing is I don't even do anything. Even one of my very few friends (who happens to be very social) told me that I look very unapproachable.

WTF does this mean? I don't do anything, like literally nothing.... I just sit in class, do my work talk to a guy in class every so often and put my headphones in and work, look around class when board.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20542215 -

Become rich, fuck'm all.  You wont care much of what they think when you're doing pyramids of coke off your secretaries ass while waiting for the delivery of your custom ferarri.  A wooden nickel says you'll become approachable at that point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #20542222 -

And a dime says women will still find him ugly and an asshole even with all that money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #20542229 -

I'm not taking that bet, I said "approachable" :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #20542331 -

Perfectly possible that you're just dealing with a bit of anxiety and imagining the majority of it, but that's making you act overly nervous and standoffish and turning it into a reality.

If I'm feeling shitty and completely asocial, no one comes remotely near me, but all it takes is a few moments of friendliness to break that spell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #20542722 -

They probably just judge you by your appearance as a tough guy or something. You need to just talk to people and let them get to know you. Girls thinking you're an asshole isn't necessarily a bad thing. Girls like assholes, especially hot girls. They may act mean to you because of the perceived image you have but then they still might want to fuck you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #20542806 -

It's because your shy. Most people wouldn't expect you to be shy from your external appearance. Since your weird and don't make eye contact they think they're not good enough for you. Therefore dey pissed?? That my guess

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #20543549 -

Anonymous #6 said:
It's because your shy. Most people wouldn't expect you to be shy from your external appearance. Since your weird and don't make eye contact they think they're not good enough for you. Therefore dey pissed?? That my guess



Wow i think your right, my apperence is that of like the joker type of guy, i have a smile on my face but its a nervous smile i cant help at times, and i dress good, and look after my apperance. How should i go about fixing this? Not care and carry on or ...?? ... Ive noticed alot of 'ugly' girl look at me ... I know i shouldnt call them ugly :facepalm: ...But average to 'ugly' girl i catch eyes ... 'hot' girls are the ones that seem to give me the dirty looks the most or sort of that  attitude you can sense like im nothing.

Edited by Anonymous (09/09/14 02:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20544045 -

I'm the same way. Normally I work at restaurants which normally have a bunch of hot girls. Since I can be so awkward and not good at communication I don't make eye contact or I don't say hi but then other days I do say hi. This is all do to my social difficulties but it probably makes me look an asshole because I am above average in terms of looks.

Just stop being weird.
It's easier said than done
Talk to them.
Just be like how are you or how did you do on that test. Make eye contact when you talk, smile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #20544053 -

But don't assume they want you because they talk friendly with you either.
Hot girls know they're hot so they probably want to make you work really fucking hard to even have a chance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #20544291 -

If girls did that to me at school i'd pop a boner unless they looked angry, but whorish Ouuu!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20546850 -

i'm pretty sure they're angry at you for not leading the interaction. you're hot shit, and they're too intimidated to risk them selves. aka, they want to sleep with you, but you're not being a man and talking to them. you can't put that type of pressure on a lady. start talking with all the girls in a playful way, light banter; and you'll find your self swimming in pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20547300 -

What does your hair look like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #20548923 -

Anon 6 and 8 i really like both your imputs... But yea ill try to not be weird or like not social.. Aint it weird if i was weird quite one time ... Then all of a sudden talking social would they think im weird??
Anonymous #9 said:
What does your hair look like?



My hairs is buzzed... 2 on sides 3 on top
Why does that matter haha?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20548971 -

get a stylish hair style instead of the short nonsense. girls like running their hand their a guys hair

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20549830 -

Maybe... You miiightve blown your Chance with these girls specifically but you need to practice on first impressions so start being friendly to these ladies so neXt semester it's second nature

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #20551771 -

It sounds like they may resent the fact you are basically ignoring them from their point of view.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #20551935 -

You live in USA, people their are dickwas that only care about status in the illusionary heirarchy, move somewhere where people have real ethics instead of culturally indoctrinated opinions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #20553475 -

Anonymous #11 said:
people their are dickwas that only care about status in the illusionary heirarchy...



This is true for the whole so-called "west".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole? [Re: Anonymous #11] * 2
    #20553696 -

Move to where people have real ethics?  Where would that be Beta-Centauri?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* what if Anonymous 760 19 09/17/07 07:46 AM
by Anonymous
* wtf Anonymous 392 14 09/18/14 05:18 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
731 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.