Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

extremely depressed/confused
    #1995459 - 10/10/03 12:06 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I feel so sad right now. Im really stoned and I just found out after talking to an old friend that this gurl I have been hoping to hook up with is now a complete slut. She told me she was a virgin just to rope me in :[ I feel so used, and owned. I thought that she would be the nice little almost perfect girl I left. Its just sad. I hate how guys turn girls into sluts. It just wrecked my dreams. I dont think I will be able to look at her again :\ usually im not harsh, but we talking somoene I have been thinking about for the past 4 years since we brokeup. This shit hurts. w0rd. Now im confused, and tired, and lonley.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

Re: extremely depressed/confused [Re: whole9]
    #1995477 - 10/10/03 12:11 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Don't worry about it, man. You can't be so judgemental. You don't know her situation, do you? So she made some very stupid decisions in the past. Alot of guys have to deal with that, and it can be a very hard thing to look past. But if you get with her, and you're great together, chances are that she's not going to go out and cheat on you.

A girl who has sex with a bunch of guys isn't always just doing it because they want to be slutty, or because they like some kind of "freedom".. Usually there's underlying issues, and maybe a need to be loved by someone, which sometimes, a foolish attempt at solving those needs through sex comes into play.

If you're great together, then there should be no problem. Why do you want to have a relationship with her? Are you planning on truly loving her, and having something long-term, or do you just want to hump her brains out? There's a big difference.

If you truly have an interest for this girl, and if you truly love her, then you can easily look past the stupid decisions she's made in the past. That's just how it works.

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: extremely depressed/confused [Re: audi0lsd]
    #1995636 - 10/10/03 01:05 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

true that brother. thx for the words

Invisibleflatline
psycho + logical

#1995644 - 10/10/03 01:08 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

a lot of girls are sluts ... anyways, don't let one chick get you down. i'm sure for every syphilis-spreading stupid bitch out there, there's at least a couple cool chicks that exist - just keep searching and eventually if it was meant to be, you'll find the one for you

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: extremely depressed/confused [Re: flatline]
    #1995650 - 10/10/03 01:13 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i just talked to her, she denied it of course, then swayed me into conffessing I still love her and the I only want her and all this other shit. I then she said it would never work out, and she completely started ignoring me. wow thx for breaking my fucking soul bitch. FUCK U. I delete aol.

Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

#1995674 - 10/10/03 01:24 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

That's pretty damn cold right there, but if you can look at it this way..

A girl like that, why would you want to be with her? I think that love is mutual, and what you have here is obsession. From the sound of how she runs things, I don't see how you WOULDN'T be better off without her. You'll get over it man, don't worry.

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: extremely depressed/confused [Re: audi0lsd]
    #1995814 - 10/10/03 02:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

word.

Invisibleadrug

#1996053 - 10/10/03 04:09 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Not to argue semantics here, but why is there still such a double standard? If a man sleeps with many women, he is seen as successful and admired among his peers. If a woman sleeps with many men, she is a slut. See where I'm going with this? Please note that I'm not defending this particular girl...she sounds wicked.

Anonymous #1

Re: extremely depressed/confused [Re: adrug]
    #1996092 - 10/10/03 04:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The purpose of sex is to reproduce, whether you are conscious of this or not. A mans job, by nature, is to spread his seed and that's why men aren't looked down upon as much for sleeping around. A woman, on the other hand, her job, by nature, is to provide for her children. A woman who is sleeping around is not a good provider. She will soon have more than she can handle.

Anyone who is promiscuous is wrong in my opinion. Just because sex feels good doesn't mean it should be as casual as it is for some people.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: extremely depressed/confused [Re: ]
    #1996494 - 10/10/03 10:57 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Women have a biological drive too. We have condoms and the pill. Though that is not the issue. We are all individuals. If an individual wants to have sex with whomever and however often, then they should not be judged on the basis of gender = sexism.

Sexual liberation is the freedom to say yes or no, and everybody has the right.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: extremely depressed/confused [Re: enotake2]
    #1997433 - 10/10/03 03:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I couldn't agree more. Common people this is 2003.. not 1003..

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #1997439 - 10/10/03 03:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry that happened to you.  It hurts when someone you care about uses that against you.  She seems to be the kind of person who thrives off the fact men want her.  I would have to agree with audi0lsd.  You dont need someone like that.  Her goal seems to be to see how many men she can get under her grasp.  If i were you, i would walk away because there are many other women out there that i'm sure would love to be given the chance you gave that girl.  Don't let her get you down.  That's what she's tryin to do and your best defense is to show her it's not working. :heart: 

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: extremely depressed/confused [Re: sykobish]
    #1997891 - 10/10/03 05:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

thx thats ill do then :laugh:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being