Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineocc
Stranger
medical advice anxiety or ?
    #1990746 - 10/08/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hi you all, i know this site since 2 or 3 years from now i really dont kmow well, i ve been with diferents name always ask diferent question , because i dont are a big lover of post and that so i forgot my pass or i travel for 6 month and i never enter .jajaja
ok, im 24 years old now.
i have this problem or i need friend advice since im a lite lost.
is not to worry about but it still bother me.
i went to te past in psicolg. and that he said i a bit ansious always but since i was a kid it was like this.
well a year from now i was little worst because i was traveling , brasil peru spain(ibiza, here i was really bad and lost , now in mexico. ok i do a lot of bad things to my body and mind.
well, since a year know i have intestinal problem i think. i shit blood. a lot of people saiid to my that , since i in past have my own gorwn mush, and stay like a year and a half eating almos every week, and i stay in brasil take ayahuasca , you know a lot of things , that mayvbe you do moderatly , in exes it clean my intestinal flora.
and the others quimics help a lot to . but principaly the more i do was plants .
well the doctor said that it was not a problem really , but i quite all things and eat a lt better , i get better. but amxiety was growing in my, i start smoking a lt of weed and lik e two packkage of cigarrtets.
now im in mexico since 4 months working, and im goig crazy , im felling like maybe stress. i dont know, and i satra shitting a litle blod again, and im really nervus,
i dont know what is happend in my mind, i in the past do meditations reiki, really i was in the spiritual path. but know nothing help me.
in 15 days im going back home in arg. im thinking in going a psicolo or something.
i read a lot about anxiety and that but like im alone here. i need some friend advice, or some experiences . well something to read and learn.
really thanks to the one that read all this longggggggg txt i write.jajajaja
and thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: medical advice anxiety or ? [Re: occ]
    #1990756 - 10/08/03 05:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

first of all, learn how to type. secondly if your shiting blood its time to go to a doctor, mmkay

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlineocc
Stranger
Re: medical advice anxiety or ? [Re: Infrared]
    #1990819 - 10/08/03 05:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sorry men , whats your problem, first i have a keyboard that is a shit and i cant buy another knon, second my naturaly language is spanish, i also speak italian and portugues so , is dificult to me to write good in english.
and men im asking medical advice e do you read my post i have go to the doctor, i get better but know maybe for stress or anxiety or i dont know what fucking shit , im a lite bad again,and im away of home with not a lot of money,and in 15 days i go home.
so if you have some good point to say to my i really apreciate.
o mejor escribime todo en espa?ol. asi nos entendemos mejor.
gracias

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: medical advice anxiety or ? [Re: Infrared]
    #1990833 - 10/08/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well..if what you have is indeed an "anxiety disorder" than meds like xanax and valiums is the prescription for that. But being an experienced drug user, as you claim you are, Im sure your not unfamiliar with those. I hope that your typing disorder-extremely illiterate is due to my presumption that you are either foreign or fucked up while writing this....becuase I could barely understand this post. Nevertheless you do need to see a doctor if you are shitting blood. First see a physician then he'll point you in the right direction from there...whether a psychiatrist or a proctologist or mental institution. But just out of curiosity, what sort of drugs have you abused in excess? Im 19 and I still think to myself that I have a long life ahead of me..and you are only 5 years older and talking as if your 90. I hope everything goes OK

Peace, Orizon

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: medical advice anxiety or ? [Re: orizon]
    #1990868 - 10/08/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I guess you were responding while I was responding so I did not see your second post. Ok I could understand that one alot better than the last. And if your keyboard is fucked up and you speak 4 languages than that explains the trouble I had understanding your text. By the way you can get a new Keyboard for under 6 US dollars...but thats neither here nor there. I did not mean to insult you or anything so lo siento senor. As I said before, just see a doctor atleast to take care of that intestinial thing becuase that could be physically dangerous. I wish I can help you mentally but Im not a doctor nor do I know your condiotion. So until then just take care of yourself.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #1991020 - 10/08/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt mean to come off as harsh, but how are we suppose to help you when no body can even read what you wrote, understand? and if your shitting blood that is bad, go get checked out right away.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1991203 - 10/08/03 07:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Its starting to look like EVERYBODY SUFFERS FROM ANXIETY.. is it the television generations? :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: medical advice anxiety or ? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1991233 - 10/08/03 07:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

television is mind control.. they feed you messages into your brain and you don't even realize it... you've seen these people before too, walking around on the streets with a "lights on but nobody's home" look on their face. they get home at 5:15 pm and watch the news. its on the news, it must be true, right - and we all know the government controls the media anyway - and then commercials ask you ambiguous questions that you can maybe answer yes to, and you have to go to a doctor to get your medication for depression or anxiety. there's a medication for everything. take your paxil and turn your tv on at 5:15 every day and sit there and be brainwashed and listen to everything that this government has to say and take it all in as true. BLISS . . .

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: medical advice anxiety or ? [Re: Adden]
    #1991335 - 10/08/03 08:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have just theorized today, and am quite positive it is true. The cure to your anxiety is this: Never rush anything. You must slow your body down and your brain will quiet down as well. Type slowly and deliberately, walk with a slow rhythym. FIND THE RHYTHYM. For your well being you must find the rhythym.

Let me know how it works for you. Give it a few days, if you feel yourself speeding up, getting jittery, search for the rhythym, stay in beat. I hope this made some sense. Good luck~

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Offlineocc
Stranger
Re: medical advice anxiety or ? [Re: reflectedlight]
    #1992723 - 10/09/03 08:43 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ok, thanks for yours response, i know i have to see a doctor, so when i reach home i will go.
for orizon i said men it doesnt mather how old are you, you can be fuck up very badly if you do a lot of exces in bad drugs in a year . some people take 2 hits of acid and stay hang up for life. everybody is diferent. so you have to go slowly in your life. for my i supoused maybe i wasnt in perfect state, but the real thing is that i have do coke , x, Ketamine, lsd, speed, like almost every day for 3 years. talking about quimics, in the natural side , since 15 i smoke weed, but i do a lot of (since 19 i grown in home diferents things, and do a lot of longs travel searching and experimenting for months in south and central america ,europe,indonesia. )mush, ayahuasca, san pedro , salvia, mandragora,a few more and i do a lot of experiments, so im not the perfect example to follow, like i said is now like a year i didnt do anithing more, but i think maybe the strees im suffering , the bad alimentacion is bother me now, when i reach home in 15 days i go to the doctor again and see what happend.
about anxiety is true everybody is suffering anxiety, is like a fashion so i havce to be calm and do some meditation find my rithm like reflectedlight you say , i try to calm down i see what happen d.
thanks for your response
and really sorry to post this things that are difficult to understand, my english is very good speaking but very difficult to write. thanks
i know also that shitting blood is not something beautyfull, but man is more bad for my that is really happen, not every day but some times . and i have talk to other people that have this problems, for ecces of alchool or drugs or for other thing, and nobody like to talk about that. i dont like it neither .
thanks

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #1992764 - 10/09/03 08:56 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Your anxiety is probably more due to the coke and speed than the other stuff. Smoking a shit load of pot may have contributed as well. Try to find more of a balance. You don't have to stay sober and all of that. I mean that may be a good idea for you, but try to cut down to maybe a half pack a day and get high a little less. Stick with that meditation. Good luck man. This is all just my opinion of course. I hope you get better.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds