Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #19812481 -

Wow. All over weed?

You should quit doing drugs. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: thirtygoats]
    #19812511 -

thats the reefer madness op. watch out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: Murph]
    #19812512 -

Murph said:
The Patient said:
cause weed is as addictive as meth.



no.

and to the OP :haha:



:dawerp:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: Uzziel]
    #19813193 -

Uzziel said:
Wow. All over weed?

You should quit doing drugs. :shrug:



yeah, right, lets everyone with P & a U in their name, start hamming up this thread to get on OP's nerves. that'll be real tasty.

incredulous-ness is what is gonna help the OP.

Edited by akira_akuma (04/08/14 03:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: thirtygoats]
    #19813325 -

thirtygoats said:
After about ten minutes, I realized they were never gonna answer and then this unexplicable rage came over me like never before. It was crazy. I could feel all the muscles in my body flex at once, and the rage I felt was unlike anything before.

In a fit of flexed muscles and rage, I punched my bed several times, broke 2 pairs of earphones, threw my phone across the room and almost smashed my laptop. I just could not fucking believe that I fell asleep for two freaking hours and missed my chance to get it. Although this might sound ridiculous, I was able to suppress my anger enough that I didn't awaken my roomie, who's room is right next to mine, thankfully...




:ilold:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: Everlong]
    #19813327 -

I guess reefer madness wasn't all wrong, eh?

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: Uzziel]
    #19813361 -

Uzziel said:
I guess reefer madness wasn't all wrong, eh?

:rofl:



Yeah

"I could feel all the muscles in my body flex at once, and the rage I felt was unlike anything before" reminds me of dragon ball z or some shit.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: Everlong]
    #19813443 -

I never even thought about that. LOL


AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAMEMEHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO WEEED!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SPIRIT BOMBS ROOM! Headphones destroyed.

:crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: Uzziel]
    #19813463 -

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19813576 -

When you get mad like that, stop for a minute and be thankful your life still allows you to use cannabis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: laruta_21]
    #19813590 -

haha awseome thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: spazmodog]
    #19813600 -

I threw an external HD through my wall when I ran out of coffee.


--------------------
The Shallows, Chapter 7, Nicholas Carr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: OldHam]
    #19813616 -

I know people who get these. They just go nutz when they can't find weed. I'm not talking about like getting upset but legit get mad. I know someone who if he doesn't smoke is a fucking raging roid monkey and another who will switch into bipolar episodes until he smokes..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: Gorlax]
    #19813632 -

smoking blunts has that tobbacco effect ahah

i think that shit just makes me get the weed thoughts and like a stimulant boost or someshit with crankyness that enables me to be completely retarded and insult and cuss at everything like its childs play

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed. [Re: laruta_21]
    #19813863 -

laruta_21 said:
When you get mad like that, stop for a minute and be thankful your life still allows you to use cannabis.



how very buddhist of you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,666 164 11/06/13 12:45 PM
by Almond Flour
* Weed and Me...Time for a Short Break gotmagog 848 5 04/19/05 03:15 AM
by gotmagog
* I want to smoke a weed really bad eve69 1,875 7 11/09/03 04:27 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,463 88 05/11/11 09:01 PM
by Anthony917
* Crappy weed experience
( 1 2 all )
IrishGuy 3,047 29 12/02/04 07:58 AM
by Silven
* Why did I smoke the rest of my weed last night? YouEnjoyMyself 1,234 13 02/23/05 01:35 AM
by Skunk420
* Is this really so unreasonable?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Divided_Sky 3,392 65 07/16/06 11:52 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,587 46 09/16/04 09:03 PM
by MittsWaQ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,107 topic views. 1 members, 421 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.