Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Novice but practiced tripper doing a bag of 75 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds - Trip 2!
    #19757138 -

I'm currently trying various trippy substances... to find which one I enjoy the most. I just picked up 75 seeds from a top sponsor (paid for 50, but got 75. They definitely deserve to be a top sponsor sucks I cant say their name lol)... and picked out the biggest 8... and crushed them and ate them. This will be my trip report hopefully while its going on.... but I may go outside or something.

Drug History:

Heavily addicted to pot. Attempting to slow my weed smoking down to hopefully become a weekend toker only.

Acid once. One hit.

Shrooms around 5 times, max time of 1/4 oz at once.

Extacy once. Did 3 pills and snorted a fourth. (felt like i died, was wild)

Morning Glory once... did 800 seeds... and thats why I bought these. Had a good time. AND had my first full-fledged visual. Saw two mice in red valet suits talking to each other lol. It was cool as hell lol.

Feel free to play around with me... or chat with me... or just follow along.

Anyways.... here goes trip report:



8:08pm - Ate 8 Seeds.
8:20pm - Slight Nausea.
8:35pm - Nothing.
8:42pm - Body high. Like I'm on weed. Feels REALLY good. Its very mild at the moment. But god it feels good.
9:18pm - Really weird... I've just got this super mild body high. Thinking about smoking some weed. Wanting to redose lol.
11:11pm - Trippin at this point. Nothing too wild going on. I just cant talk correctly or follow peoples conversations. Giggily... smiley... real nice. Feeling this slight nausea its really not bad. Just had a microwaveable meal and feel real nice right now.
12:27pm - I suppose I'm tripping. Its pretty damn mild. Gonna go take a bath. Perhaps go for a walk.
3:36pm - just feel slight body high. nothing interesting happening. kind of a let down.



Trip 2!

Gf and Bf dosing
Gf - 8 seeds
Bf - 12 seeds

7:15pm - Eat seeds
8:13pm - Feeling some good body high. Things already starting to look very shiny and beautiful. Gf feels nothing... but is clearly acting different. Shes overly excited about things. Super happy. I'm thinking this will be great for both of us.
8:50pm - We stared at fan wit light on for an hour... i was seeing some wild lights moving and having fun manipulating them. She says "all this can be seen normally" and shes not too amazed.
9:40pm - Laid in bed cuddling we both feel amazingly relaxed and it feels great laying there
10:27pm - She started feeling nauseous wants some time to herself in bed. I'm feeling like a little more than last night..... its pretty nice. Its this lovely body high that just goes on and on.... its a little bit of anxiety... like "you want out of your body".... but its very mild... so the body high is fantastic. I dont get it often with weed so its fantastic for me. I feel like... I'm a visitor. In my home.
10:35pm - LET THE SHITS BEGIN. Very nearly crapped myself lol. On 8 I didnt get the shits.... 12 is clearly making it happen.
10:36pm - Shadows... edges... corners.... fooling my eye that they are moving.
2:40am - Watching movies.... Snowpiercer ----> Saturday Night Fever. Seeing some deeper meanings.... and thinking about women / life. Anyways.... You can be anything you want to be :smile: Effort + Dream = obtainable. Within reason I suppose.... and with a shit ton of limitations.... and redtape.... and packages of addendum's ... but the message is there. Anything you wanna be... go get it.
2:46am - I feel like... when I watch these movies.... I see a different side I didnt see before... like... these subtle undertones.... my girl says she sees these undertones all the time.... weird that I do not. For example.... John Travolta sitting in the diner with that older woman... and shes talking to him and hes making a fool of himself not knowing what shes talking about. And usually I see this scene and.... hes just a fool and shouldnt be with this girl he should be with the other one.... right now.... I'm seeing him like... follow her conversation... and be as honest as he can... and hes such a fucking awesome guy I wish I could be like him. Hes so resolute in his honesty. Hes a totally douche... but hes just so righteous.
3:10am - Trvolata is amazing at dancing. people ae amazed by him. they are impressed. they say goodjob. they dont idolize him they want to be him. they want to dance like him. hes ebing cheered on he controls the dance floor. hes practiced. more than them. who practices the most? at what? whos best? why do we feel so good when everyone is amazed at us. its pointless. but i still like it. i cant ever not like it. what do i go for? whats it matter? im havin fun. where do i wanna go? i wanna talk. i wanna talk. i wanna convince people. i wanna compete. i wanna be the best at speaking. i wanna destroy people with an unending vocabulary. i want more words. i want more speaking ability. give it to me. i want it all. fucking talk to me you whores. ill destroy you all one by one. and if i fucking lose.... ill go get better... come back and fucking destroy you. i am verbally perfect. until im not. then i am again. i love it. i am the verbal king. what i put on paper is magical. its enveloping... its overpowering... its perfect. what i speak in person. when i see your eyes. when i see when youre thinking... when you speak... the way your words change mid sentence.... the way the end of your meaning changes... i suck it all in. i hold it all in folders... i hold it better than you. i keep everything in. we talk for days. months. years. the more we talk. the better i am at making you do whatever it is i want.
3:34am - Travolta worked so hard for everything. At work giving it 100 percent. He deserves his righteousness. I gotta earn mine.
3:41am - Love is bullshit mang. Travolta found out steph was with a guy... she totally was trying to trick him and not let him see.... he finds out... she explains that he helped her... so she felt obligated to give him sex. I get that perspective... currently.... not all the time. But whats stupid.... is it took this to happen... for her to get into a vulnerable spot... to let travolta in... so to get love you need a vulnerable person... one to be vulnerable and the other to take advantage... knowingly or unknowingly... then the vulnerable one falls in love. and the other one if they weren't vulnerable.... was just going after that person for whatever outside traits they saw.... so its destined to fail. unless they happen to be a match.
4:18am - Are you fucking kidding me? Travolta got with STEPH? How the fuck could they let that girl get drugged up from seein travolta kissing another girl... then get double fucked for her virginity in the back of a car... crying.... and then he gets with steph. FUCK this movie.

Edited by MuffinShroomMan (03/29/14 03:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Novice but practiced tripper doing 8 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds HWBRs [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #19757159 -

I just bought some seeds too. How did you prepare / consume them? how was the nausea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Novice but practiced tripper doing 8 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds HWBRs [Re: jsncrs]
    #19757184 -

I have a coffee grinder.... but i didnt want to lose the seeds on the sides and the top and what not.... so i took a pair of pliers.... squeezed em till they crushed, then turned it on its side and crushed them the other way. Worked perfectly. Had a piece of paper out that I let the fallings drop on.... then poured them into a wine glass.... put a very small amount of water in.... and downed it like a shot.

It was pretty foul. Not gonna lie.

Nausea is very very mild right now. For a few minutes after eating though... I did feel pretty decent nausea. A 6 or 7 out of 10. Now I'm at 1 or 2 out of 10.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Novice but practiced tripper doing 8 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds HWBRs [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #19757189 -

Also... I usually smoke weed while I'm waiting to trip out.... but this time im not. I wanna feel everything these seeds have to give me.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Novice but practiced tripper doing 8 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds HWBRs [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #19760270 -

Going to trip again tonight. Never tripped twice in two days... but last night was mild so oh well.

I will be eating 10 seeds, my girl will be eating 6. We plan on doing a little drinking, 3-4 beers.

I counted... I've got 64 more seeds... so I'm going to give as many trip reports as I can until I'm out.... and at that point give my final opinion of the drug and the trips.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Novice but practiced tripper doing 8 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds HWBRs [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #19761070 -

About to start trip 2....

going to be using my pliers again and crushing up 11 seeds for me.... and 6 or 7 seeds for my girl whos never tripped.

I should definitely be going places tonight.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Novice but practiced tripper doing 8 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds HWBRs [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #19761198 -

Just ate 12. Mewahahhaa.

My girl is doing 8! Shes feeling brave!


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Edited by MuffinShroomMan (03/28/14 07:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSA: bad trip on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (be careful!) soma_victim 35,019 15 07/27/09 08:21 AM
by MUSH HEAD420
* Fun playin w/ trippers
( 1 2 all )
311Alien 4,983 36 06/28/02 03:24 PM
by GWAR
* low dose trippers
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 10,657 22 06/06/05 10:28 PM
by TODAY
* Dealing with bad-trippers
( 1 2 3 all )
HeavenlyBlue 6,282 43 12/01/03 01:41 AM
by innernetter
* First time tripper here...
( 1 2 all )
Astrok 2,541 25 07/29/03 01:59 AM
by Sev
* Syrian Rue tripper's recipe list Dogomush 5,864 18 07/07/03 07:02 AM
by LOBO
* Techno suggestions for trippers The Oswego Eclipse 1,801 14 09/22/01 12:39 AM
by Daydreamer
* Trip Report - "Hawaiians helped me work it all out..." mikeyboy 1,956 3 03/22/05 06:37 PM
by mecreateme

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie
1,108 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.