Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Trip Report - "Hawaiians helped me work it all out..."
    #3952622 - 03/22/05 10:00 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hi all,

Just thaught i'd share my trip report with you all, as it was a night to remember...  :tongue:

Firstly apologies as this is quite long and i doubt many will read it, but if you do and u find it interesting then thank you  :smile: :thumbup:

Last night approximately 10:30pm i made a brew with 10g FRESH shrooms for my girlfriend - they were hawaiians so as you all know a lesser dose is needed than those of Mexicans/Columbians etc. I sifted the shrooms out and the tea was drunk by my girlfriend, with the shrooms left over i made another brew... within the next hour or so she had had both cuppas and was feeling a little "cold" and "shivvery"... Sure fire symptoms that the brews were taking effect

It was her first proper time shrooming and i had explained everything and she knew relatively well what to expect. She had a hard time with the mental diversity at first and did not like the symptoms where by you look down at yourself and it doesnt seem like its you - (splitting of the ego) After half hour or so the trip drifted back into a positive one and i knowing she was ok at a rough level 1 i had approx 10g of hawaiians  :thumbup: (we're off...  :smirk:), i left it half an hour, got a few of the usual starting out feelings and began to have another 10grams...  :sun:

After approx an hour i was certainly feeling very shroomed, in a more intense and "wavey" way than that of columbians i have had weeks before, these 20grams were more intense than 55g+ of those.

For the next few hours we talked about people we knew, personalities, the world and how the people in it intermingle in society, the way our friends personalities are portrayed the way people "work" the way the world "works" and finally we got on the the usual "figuring it out" (i love figuring it out  :smirk:) im sure many of you have experienced this whereby you try and explain almost incomprehendable things on a higher level, we ventured into our perceptions of time and everything around us. (i chomped another 10g+ of hawaiians around this time also)

I lay down watchin laser shows on the ceilings, listening to music - Trance, Psy-Trance, Oldies - Love songs etc and various other stuff all incredible to listen to, one emotional one was Orbital - Halycon - one of my all time fav songs, theres something "magical" about it  :smile:

It was a magical time and one i will NOT forget :smile:

I had trouble sleeping afterwards as i had no weed and my mind was racing...  :crazy: I know for next time  :smirk:

I woke up after about 2 hours sleep relatively refreshed and with an afterglow thats unbelievably "refreshing" its like i've become a better person for it and i find it incredible.

One little thing i'd like to mention is a theory i like to go into that i read on another forum...

It goes similarly to this:

The world is a living organism and it sees humanity is kiling itself off bit by bit... it creates magic mushrooms to help humanity realise that it does'nt need all this technology to get along that people can get along at a higher(lower, depending on perspective) level and become better people for it and treat each other with more respect that we all deserve.

I like to think that that theory may have some truth as i knwo for sure that if everyone could just once experience the magic of shrooms they'd be a better person for it or at least have a differerent perspective on what's important in life...

Whats all your views?
Associated with anything i have written?
Astonished i can waffle on for so long ??  :tongue:

All the best... and happy shrooming  :rasta:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report - "Hawaiians helped me work it all out..." [Re: mikeyboy]
    #3953046 - 03/22/05 12:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I can relate to the excitement of "figuring it out."  Shrooms have a way of allowing you to make these outlandish metaphors, or meta-metaphors... they let you stretch the strings of logic way further, through much more analogy, than you normally could.  Its like a whole new way of thinking, and you temporarily have the ability to grasp the bigger picture.  But the strings are elastic, and as the shrooms wear off, they snap back into your normal processing capacity, and you can't quite remember why it all made sense before.  My friend and I get into discussions that zoom out into grand fractal paradigms moving through the universe and down into the viruses and bacteria in our bodies, and how they're a metaphor for human behavior, etc. etc. etc.  Its immensely gratifying to think this way. 

Is it truth, or is it the illusion of truth brought about by a drug?  Both, I'd venture :smile:  Shrooms are fun!

--------------------

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Trip Report - "Hawaiians helped me work it all out..." [Re: Noviseer]
    #3953566 - 03/22/05 02:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Wow nicely worded i understand exactly :smile:

I find it hard comprehending why things made so much sense at the time when the shrooms wear off, so in future im going to try and jot things down as i go and see if they make sense in the mornin'  :tongue:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Trip Report - "Hawaiians helped me work it all out..." [Re: mikeyboy]
    #3955388 - 03/22/05 08:37 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry, your words will be gibberish. There is no way to bring back this understanding, except another dose of psychedelics that is. I have many time equated the universe while on nitrous and understood how the movement of my leg was the same thing as a light pole. William James said he figured out the secret of the universe on nitrous, he wrote it down, but it was something along the lines of smells like fried onions.
It will make 1000% sense what the understanding is when you are immersed in it. It will be gibberish when you are sober. Maybe that is because this universe is insanse, one thing is for sure though, you are not meant to be able to have that understanding in your normal waking consciousness...

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports