Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Alternatives to Microsoft Frontpage 2003? for Windows 8
    #19485046 -

I have a new computer now that runs Windows 8 and it won't run FrontPage. I installed it but I can't find it anywhere on my computer. This is bothering me because I need to make a website. Been wanting to for a long time.

Is there a way to run FrontPage 2003 on Windows 8? I know there probably isn't but if you tell me a way, 5 rating for you.

But I don't think there is a way. Sadly. So what are some alternatives? I tried a couple but they're hard to use, or maybe I'm just having a hard time learning the program.

I liked FrontPage because it let me use tables to create a decent website quickly. I need the program to be able to create tables and change the size (some program I tried won't let me click and drag the edge to move it). It also needs to have something like inline frames. I need to out it in certain tables and have the links on the website open only in these frames. I don't want it to go to another page but I'll settle if I can't find anything.

Please help me out


--------------------


---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alternatives to Microsoft Frontpage 2003? for Windows 8 [Re: Aopocetx]
    #19485092 -

Interested in a WYSIWYG web page application, myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alternatives to Microsoft Frontpage 2003? for Windows 8 [Re: s240779]
    #19485426 -

This is what microsoft replaced frontpage with as far as i know

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36179

Ive never used it, so i cant tell you whether its any good.

I remember when making websites involved typing out lines and lines of HTML code :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alternatives to Microsoft Frontpage 2003? for Windows 8 [Re: Aopocetx]
    #19514744 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help with microsoft word / free typing programs PDU 992 10 02/08/06 12:54 PM
by Vvellum
* Microsoft 2003 product key PDU 430 2 02/07/06 02:18 AM
by TM
* . z_x_x_z 2,298 16 11/10/05 11:02 PM
by Jim
* Microsoft uses Halo 2 to fuck chipped consoles
( 1 2 all )
OJK 5,643 33 11/13/04 03:56 PM
by Thor
* Official Shroomery Shape-Up Program!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Delyrium 9,737 70 05/04/04 10:36 PM
by utopianglory
* I seemed to have misplaced my windows xp cd!
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,608 21 03/17/05 11:06 AM
by moeshroom
* Salvia hits Fark.com frontpage, some damage control perhaps? toastandjam 1,258 16 11/06/06 03:55 PM
by cybrbeast
* simple programming funkymonk 912 6 02/26/03 03:33 AM
by djfrog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,939 topic views. 0 members, 28 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.