Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Benefactor
    #19156481 -

I've been doing this practice lately

I bring a benefactor into my presence - I put myself in their shoes, feel my body and know that they feel their body, be totally grateful for what they've given me. I think about them for 5-10 minutes and feel grateful for them.

But then I drink a beer and I feel way more grateful and connected to that person than after minutes of prayer and meditation.

So, what the hell, these guided meditations are silly, I think. Let's get high and enjoy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19156508 -

XTC = "I love you, mang!" :hug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19156517 -

:lahey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #19156547 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
XTC = "I love you, mang!" :hug:



Duuuude. I feel like I've known you my entire life! :tripping:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19156563 -

Eight Shroomery years IS a lifetime!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #19156600 -

Eh, I've known you a long time OC.

Welcome to my world :bongload:

You've been here since 2000? Legendary.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19156609 -

Pathetic, really. :cryariver:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #19156651 -

Yeah..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #19156659 -

I wish a benefactor would drop some money into my life.


--------------------
full blown human

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #19156707 -

Money is good but relationships better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19156727 -

What about a relationship with money?


--------------------
full blown human

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #19156752 -

I like money but I'm not perversly into it, I'd rather inspire people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19156796 -

Inspire me with some money.


--------------------
full blown human

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #19156853 -

Inspire me with money and a relationship :FattyNoneck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #19156858 -

Haha.  :nicesmile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19156915 -

EternalCowabunga said:
I've been doing this practice lately

I bring a benefactor into my presence - I put myself in their shoes, feel my body and know that they feel their body, be totally grateful for what they've given me. I think about them for 5-10 minutes and feel grateful for them.

But then I drink a beer and I feel way more grateful and connected to that person than after minutes of prayer and meditation.

So, what the hell, these guided meditations are silly, I think. Let's get high and enjoy.



5-10 minutes seems gratuitous. :ohwell:


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19156977 -

Your benefactor is Carlton Brewers United or something? Unlucky...mine is British American Autralian Tobacco Company...:reaper:


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #19157306 -

Penelope_Tree said:
I wish a benefactor would drop some money into my life.



PT has yet to master the art of subtlety.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benefactor [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #19158560 -

EternalCowabunga said:
I've been doing this practice lately

I bring a benefactor into my presence - I put myself in their shoes, feel my body and know that they feel their body, be totally grateful for what they've given me. I think about them for 5-10 minutes and feel grateful for them.

But then I drink a beer and I feel way more grateful and connected to that person than after minutes of prayer and meditation.

So, what the hell, these guided meditations are silly, I think. Let's get high and enjoy.



:thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do You Believe in an Extra-Terrestrial Presence?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ginseng1 6,296 105 03/14/08 07:05 PM
by backfromthedead
* Salvia and the female presence... Adamist 3,632 11 07/15/03 05:58 PM
by lucid
* The presence of evil, and the creater of everything...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
uriahchase 3,942 72 06/19/05 08:33 PM
by OldWoodSpecter
* spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,555 38 10/02/05 02:55 AM
by Silversoul
* The presence or absence of ego...
( 1 2 3 all )
deCypher 2,996 48 04/09/09 06:33 PM
by C.M. Mann
* Building essence/presence. *DELETED* prankster 660 10 01/29/08 07:49 AM
by deranger
* Entity Eyes and their presence buckwheat 1,871 16 06/01/03 08:42 PM
by Shroomism
* The presence spyder 416 6 03/21/09 11:28 AM
by Poid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
3,090 topic views. 3 members, 0 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.