Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sun up/Sun Down
    #1830023 -

When I wake up to the sun rise, I find myself more interested in the classical, the ascending, the non-being, transforming chaos into order, self-maintenance - meditation, studying, organizing, planning. Things I do alone.
When the sun goes down, I'm more interested being, things i find romantic, relating with friends, pleasure seeking: using drugs, dancing, sex. Things I do with others.
I guess i'd rather not be too serious or too shallow, I just sort of move with the Earth.


--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sun up/Sun Down [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #1830036 -

That is quite inspiring, mate. :grin:
Peace. 


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sun up/Sun Down [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1831359 -

I also agree, now that i think of it its so conventional when the sun goes up but as we travel into night anythings possible the things i do have no set plan, i might do this i might do that, but it tends to be the perk of my day, almost like at night i am more raw and emotional and my activities are more to my heart, maybe because i spend nights alone, which by no means is a bad thing. very interesting thought. GOOD KARMA


--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sun up/Sun Down [Re: dibbles]
    #1831637 -

Nice :laugh: beautiful actually..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sun up/Sun Down [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #1883967 -

when the sun rises, we are on the side of the earth that is facing the direction it's moving. when the sun sets, we are on the trailing side, watching the sky receding in the darkness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sun up/Sun Down [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1884090 -

Nice, welcome to the cosmic trip on spaceship earth.
Everything turns and goes around.... :smile:

MAIA


--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala



Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sun up/Sun Down [Re: MAIA]
    #1884113 -

i circle around, i circle around
we circle around, we circle around
we dance the dance of the cosmos
the cosmos dances in us
~
greetings fellow travellers
~
~


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sun up/Sun Down [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #1893622 -

CosmicJoke said:
When I wake up to the sun rise, I find myself more interested in the classical, the ascending, the non-being, transforming chaos into order, self-maintenance - meditation, studying, organizing, planning. Things I do alone.
When the sun goes down, I'm more interested being, things i find romantic, relating with friends, pleasure seeking: using drugs, dancing, sex. Things I do with others.
I guess i'd rather not be too serious or too shallow, I just sort of move with the Earth.




Moving with the Earth and it's cycles are natural occurances within each of us. We are connected with it, so it is natural we feel drawn to those corresponding phases. Our ancestors celebrated and honored the seasons and the phases of the moon and sun for survival. They learned that by planting, reaping and sowing during the appropriate times of the year, during a specific moon or sun phase, meant a better yield and easier toil = sustenance and plenty for all.


--------------------
"Those sweet excesses I do adore."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* crop circles (again... just for fun, i swear) Anonymous 1,153 18 02/11/02 01:19 AM
by Anonymous
* Crop Circles
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,012 94 02/13/02 01:00 PM
by PsilocyberSpace
* DNA Language Discoveries.- VERY interesting!
( 1 2 3 all )
gettinjiggywithit 5,497 45 09/27/04 03:27 PM
by 3eyes
* Stone Circles, crop cicles, pendant circles- the circle of life
( 1 2 all )
Aqua 3,215 28 02/05/05 04:03 PM
by soulmotion
* The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth exclusive58 840 14 07/07/05 10:54 AM
by LazyCrash
* Pictures of a crop circle
( 1 2 all )
somebodyelse 2,177 22 07/08/03 11:47 AM
by johnnyfive
* Crop Circles on TLC
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,126 24 04/28/13 06:54 PM
by OrgoneConclusion
* Crop Circles in the News...
( 1 2 all )
Sclorch 2,331 21 08/05/02 06:54 AM
by tak_old

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
504 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.