Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Clean]
    #15959929 -

Wow, and it only took 5 years and 6 months! Nice!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Clean]
    #15960311 -

Clean said:
Thanks to Papaver's amazing program my business in Black Hole marketing has gone through the F'n Roof.  Now I own a small country in Africa, and President Obama texts me on a daily basis.  Thanks a million Papaver!



Congratulations on your success with our instant wealth program! :laugh:

That's exactly the kind of testimonial we're looking for on our new late-night infomercial, which is scheduled to run nightly between "The Lint Lizard" and "Girls Gone Wild: Pittsburgh." Our producers will contact you with the details.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver] * 1
    #15960347 -

Papaver said:
"Girls Gone Wild: Pittsburgh."




I just threw up in my mouth a little

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15960392 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Papaver said:
"Girls Gone Wild: Pittsburgh."




I just threw up in my mouth a little




By threw up you meant jerked off right?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: fee]
    #15960455 -

fee said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Papaver said:
"Girls Gone Wild: Pittsburgh."




I just threw up in my mouth a little




By threw up you meant jerked off right?




are you gonna wear that little school girl outfit for me or not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver]
    #15960498 -

Geez, you are still around. And here I was about to break his balls for bumping something this old. Since you are here though, it doesn't matter. I even posted in this thing when it came out. :crazy:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: eris]
    #15961358 -

Yeah, it surprised me too. I was hanging out in my patented Papaver Lairâ„¢ on a lazy Saturday afternoon, baking cookies and plotting world domination, when I got an email alert that somebody posted in my old thread. I'd forgotten all about this thread. Good times... :smile:

Perhaps that old Mark Twain quote is best applied here: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

Speaking of Mr. Twain. Here's something of note: Dana Gould as Maurice Evans as Dr. Zaius as Hal Holbrook as Mark Twain courtesy of John Hodgman.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver]
    #18799103 -

I'm bumping this to see if you get this, since you haven't been on in a while

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa] * 4
    #18811362 -

The good news is that I've made so much money with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniquesâ„¢, that I was able to buy John McAfee's old house in Belize...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver]
    #18811788 -

PAPAVER! :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver]
    #18811792 -

It worked!!  :scream:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #18811897 -

It's just like in the movie. Say my name three times, and I appear... :wink:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver]
    #18946351 -

oh hai Pap!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: notapillow]
    #18946415 -

Hey guise


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18946538 -

Oh wow this is special.  Papaver and pillow popping into the pub in the same night? 

:awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: memes]
    #18947540 -

Technically, it was within the same 30 days, but now it's within the same night... :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver]
    #18947831 -

HAH!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #18947927 -

:awepreciation:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver] * 3
    #18947929 -

"WE ARE STILL HERE!!!!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!! [Re: Papaver]
    #18948229 -

memes said:
Oh wow this is special.  Papaver and pillow popping into the pub in the same night? 




Papaver said:
Technically, it was within the same 30 days, but now it's within the same night... :wink:



If you build it say it, they will come.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Back... PapaverS 1,669 14 06/29/04 06:55 PM
by OldSpice
* Who Created Papaver? Fuman 1,167 13 04/23/04 06:19 AM
by Snape
* Patent... lucid 865 7 09/13/03 06:20 PM
by Brugman
* Getting a Patent debianlinux 1,279 9 06/05/03 12:32 AM
by Morphrying
* patents/inventions TODAY 631 2 07/05/04 03:24 PM
by Shroomism
* Real life dreams! ! ! PooPs 1,232 6 03/12/03 04:48 PM
by GWAR
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,803 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* amazing grateful dead quotes-please post some here!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flanders53 60,523 81 06/04/24 06:13 AM
by Consigliere

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,088 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.