Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday...
    #18633103 -

...and a gay twenty four year old nurse went home and committed suicide. I tried to find some type of article but can't. Happened about twenty miles from where I live and a lot of family knew him.
:feelssadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: terric] * 2
    #18633112 -

terric said:
...and a gay twenty four year old nurse went home and committed suicide. I tried to find some type of article but can't. Happened about twenty miles from where I live and a lot of family knew him.
:feelssadman:



Walk into his church in the middle of a sermon and tell him to fuck himself, he is a horrible person and an abomination to religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: terric] * 1
    #18633114 -

He is no preacher of God.  I can't believe nobody stood up and told him he was full of shit and left.  I would have.

Quote:
When I was at church they taught me something else
If you preach hate at the service those words aren't anointed
That holy water that you soak in has been poisoned




--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: NWlight]
    #18633131 -

Someone should rape the priest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: terric]
    #18633150 -

Wonder what the preacher said.. Must've been pretty bad, unless it was directed at the 24 year old dude.

I wouldn't say to go in there and cuss him out (just cuz it won't really accomplish anything, might drive the people behind him to stand behind him even firmer) but going in there and asking how he feels knowing his words lead to someone's death might not be such a bad idea.

Also how big of a church is this? Is it just one of those little out of the way only one family really goes there type of church, or is it some huge mega church?


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (07/30/13 12:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: Azure Essence] * 2
    #18633154 -

:lolsy: OP, I thought It was a joke, then realized you were serious so.. I continued laughing but harder.


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: Shroomslip]
    #18633156 -

He would probably say that suicide is also a sin and it's unfortunate that the gayfag homo sinner comitted more sins :facepalm:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: terric]
    #18633159 -

Homosexuality is totally wrong, unless it involves that priest and a little boy of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: NWlight]
    #18633165 -

NWlight said:
He would probably say that suicide is also a sin and it's unfortunate that the gayfag homo sinner comitted more sins :facepalm:



Well I know he would try to worm his way out of it, but it's not really for him.. It's more or less to shame him in front of his congregation and maybe some would walk out.. Probably wishful thinking though.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: Shroomslip]
    #18633168 -

I hope he was named in the suicide letter


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: NWlight]
    #18633180 -

Preachers are against one man having sex with another man... unless that other man is under the age of 10 :noyoudidawet:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: terric]
    #18633201 -

terric said:
...and a gay twenty four year old nurse went home and committed suicide. I tried to find some type of article but can't. Happened about twenty miles from where I live and a lot of family knew him.
:feelssadman:



Sounds like this person had a history depression. Completely impulsive suicides are very rare, there is always thoughts leading up to it. Chances are this nurse has thought about maybe planned suicide before, and this drove him or her over the edge. Hate to be the one to say it.....but it could be if it wasn't the preacher who made him snap something else eventually would have. Nothing real new here, we all know Christians frown upon homosexuality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: Magicman69]
    #18633223 -

Magicman69 said:
Sounds like this person had a history depression. Completely impulsive suicides are very rare, there is always thoughts leading up to it. Chances are this nurse has thought about maybe planned suicide before, and this drove him or her over the edge. Hate to be the one to say it.....but it could be if it wasn't the preacher who made him snap something else eventually would have. Nothing real new here, we all know Christians frown upon homosexuality.



What if he didn't preach about that, and instead someone noticed that she was depressed the next day and got her help?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: falsereality]
    #18633227 -

That would obviously have been ideal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: Magicman69]
    #18633235 -

Only the backwards ones have a problem with homosexuality.. I've met quite a few who openly accept gay people..


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: falsereality]
    #18633238 -

That's horrible


--------------------
YOUR LATE!!!! I thought I told you...I DON'T LIKE TO BE KEPT WAITING!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: Magicman69]
    #18633245 -

Magicman69 said:
That would obviously have been ideal.



Of course, but now there is a zero percent chance of it happening, because of that preacher. He is the one that pushed her over the edge, as it appears.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: Shroomslip]
    #18633259 -

The new Pope just said it's OK to be gay, things are changing.

http://wtvr.com/2013/07/29/pope-francis/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: qman]
    #18633275 -

Oh fuck! The Pope says its Ok?!  Shit, so must pedoness!


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preacher had a sermon on homosexuality yesterday... [Re: Magicman69]
    #18633284 -

It was a guy. The church is an average size community church; I've never attended. I just hope the preacher realizes the effect his words have on his congregation. Im not religious by the way, just found this interesting since it was close to where I live. The guy did have depression issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gonzo preacher Dr. Gene Scott has died Jellric 2,201 2 03/29/05 12:30 AM
by Jellric
* Stealing from a church ?
( 1 2 all )
Brainiac 5,254 28 02/21/07 09:16 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Do you go to church, ever?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
MOTH 11,320 230 05/16/10 03:03 AM
by Monstershrooms
* Palin's church burned to the ground, lol Ferris 1,838 15 12/14/08 07:07 AM
by thebrain
* Homosexual Marriage
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Tangerines 13,741 120 04/28/11 10:15 AM
by Asante
* I saw a gold sign on a church that said "More to Life"
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 2,615 22 07/24/09 06:23 PM
by doyoutrip
* Gay Marriage and The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Stains Blue 873 6 02/10/11 11:59 PM
by Cakk
* "I teach logic, mother fucker." Professor Confronts Preacher on Campus
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Morphogenesis 14,005 237 11/29/11 12:17 AM
by Sophistic Radiance

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,644 topic views. 5 members, 154 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.