Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
going to a wedding in couple days
    #18542722 -

im like, na bro dont do it.  Naturally, when theres a wedding theres an afterparty.  Thats why i feel blessed to have a nice collection of party favors   I figure get hammered, go to an after party.  IDK where im going with this thread, but i think you get the idea :rockon::rail2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18542995 -

No I don't get the idea, but I think this guy does

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18548361 -

dude, you should go to support your loved ones and friends

which is i assume why you got invited.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18552645 -

You're doing the bride?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18553291 -

Anonymous #2 said:
No I don't get the idea, but I think this guy does




:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #18554831 -

I love getting smashed shit faced drunk at weddings and wedding receptions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #18556171 -

Anonymous #4 said:
You're doing the bride?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #18556787 -

Where did he say he is doing the bride?

Get Long Island ice teas they are good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #18556875 -

Ok, well went  to a weddings yesterday. Started off with some yayo, then started drinking.  Then I took some Molly, smoked some weed and Went to my boss's quinceira.  I was awake all night and now I'm at work.  Just took a hit of LSD to mellow my mood out. Kinda want some orange juice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18557362 -

Now I'm leaving work unclear if I was getting sent home or not.  Some of my CO workers instigating and stuff. Oh well.  Kinda need a nap anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18557807 -

Don't let them get u fired man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #18557841 -

The drugs are clouding my mind
.  Thinking about taking another 200 mgr of Molly. Idk how good of an idea that is.  Hey,  did I tell you guys I went to a wedding yesterday?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18558191 -

You okay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #18558202 -

Yeah. I'm alright,  just tripping.  Been a binge this past week

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18558307 -

grind up shrooms and dissolve it in the wife's cocktail

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #18567576 -

This thread is pretty surreal. I don't even know if the main wedding happened or is still to come. Was that a different wedding you went to?

I myself can't really stand weddings, due to the fact that I see no wisdom in marking important life events with alcohol and no :mushroom2: nor acid nor mescaline

Since people just gather there to drink alcohol and eat fat and sugar, I think it's a complete waste of time. Anyway OP if you go, do post a trip report about the after party

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #18567682 -

Like I said,  did some yayo before the wedding,  smoked a little.  Went to the wedding which was only 45 minutes long..  went to the reception which was on the 10th floor of the Marriott hotel and started drinking.. at around 11 pm I went to my house and dosed on 200 mgr of Molly (I had just got an eighth of some pretty crystals).  Pretty much just used it as an excuse to take off work and get wasted.  I had a nice collection of drugs to choose from including acid and mushrooms..  I Wentworth and picked up a friend of mine from work and we went to a quinceria (realized I was too low on cash to go downtown to the afterparty; I wanted to slang Molly and shrooms). Pretty much was rolling at the quinceria and drinking with friends and coworkers till about 3 in the morning people so..  came home,  finished up the yay..  was awake all night..  come time for work,  decided I needed to take a hit of LSD to keep me going (got these dolphin ying yang print). After glowing and ripped at work, ended up leaving after a few hours.. called my cousin who advised me to come to my uncles BBQ.. took a little bit more Molly drank a couple more beers..  finally went home and crashed later that evening..  it was alright..  ups and down.  Really this was a pointless post, but decided to carry it out as best I can..  hope to find a rave sometime soon cause I wanna roll and slang Molly.  $20 for a 200 mgr baggy sound like a good deal to you guys? I'm putting them in heart baggies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18567717 -

Wasn't all pointless, I learned several new words from it, had to look em up :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18568504 -

Just sell me the heart baggies and we're all good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to a wedding in couple days [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #18568559 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Just sell me the heart baggies and we're all good.



just copy/paste the link and follow the directions
https://privnote.com/n/ltsxqnghinsggjma/#lojsvwpadugpefof


-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)
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=Vs2S
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----



Edited by Anonymous (07/16/13 08:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
601 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.