Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Shits about to get real with my babymama. *DELETED*
    #18158179 -

Post deleted by scrantonstrangler

Reason for deletion: we cool now


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler]
    #18158210 -

ain't nobody reading all that without naked pictures of your baby mama


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18158215 -



--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler]
    #18158230 -

When in doubt, DSHSB.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. *DELETED* [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #18158238 -

Post deleted by scrantonstrangler

Reason for deletion: we cool now


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler]
    #18158286 -

scrantonstrangler said:
haha..come bak wen ur board. Pics wont make it worth it. That baby wrecked her body.



:curbyourenthusiasm:
I might come back when music isnt beeing transmitted to my head as I induce the powers of the drunkapotamus


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler]
    #18158327 -

OP you sound like a really nice person and I hope you and your GF find a way to gain custody of your baby. I wish I could give you some advice. I was very close to being in a similar situation. For a good two months, the girl I was going out with(who is also in SEVERELY bad shape)was gonna have our baby... but she had a miscarriage. It was a really screwed up situation, sorry about venting on your vent thread... It just brought some memories to the surface so I had to get them out:frown:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. *DELETED* [Re: danlennon3]
    #18158387 -

Post deleted by scrantonstrangler

Reason for deletion: we cool now


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler]
    #18158411 -

Just make sure you are clean and take her to court. She will have to pee in a cup. You can fill in the rest.. Good luck i feel for ya...


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: cacharstar]
    #18158422 -

Ill pee in the court dudes mouth tonight if they make me. Im clean as shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler]
    #18158425 -

Dude I have sort of the sand issue , it's weird how energies change and shift, the person you love today you might hate tommarow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: beavis55]
    #18230711 -

Post deleted by scrantonstrangler

Reason for deletion: we cool now


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler] * 1
    #18230739 -

HSB....DS it.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler] * 1
    #18230746 -

Did you and your ex's boyfriend actually fight, or was it just your friends and his friends fighting?

Sounds like a messed up situation.
I'm hoping for the best for you and your daughter :thumbup:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. *DELETED* [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #18230754 -

Post deleted by scrantonstrangler

Reason for deletion: we cool now


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler]
    #18231187 -

You need to do right by the baby.  Fuck the birth mother.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: mpd]
    #18231317 -

Op.... I didn't read half of that but from what I read you need a hobby or something so you can stop caring so much about your ex girlfriend. I just don't understand why you need to have conversations with her bf. Its none of your buisness anymore. If your kid is in danger then take the kid and figure that out but otherwise you seem kinda crazy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18231358 -

VivaLaMushie said:
If your kid is in danger then take the kid and figure that out but otherwise you seem kinda crazy.




if he "takes the kid" he will get a kidnapping charge and never see that child again.

custody battles arent that black and white, honey.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: scrantonstrangler]
    #18231435 -

scrantonstrangler said:
I had a baby with an ex by accident.




how did you accidentaly fuck someone, did you slip on a banana peel and your
cock just happened to land in her twat, maybe you were talking to the sperm
bank to make a deposit and you tripped and spilled the contents of your
collection cup into her vagina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shits about to get real with my babymama. [Re: mpd] * 1
    #18231444 -

mpd said:
You need to do right by the baby.  Fuck the birth mother.




he's a professional and a graduate... he acts like a banger
something smells funny here

not so sure he's the best for the baby especially since he seems to be a large
source of the drama in his and his ex's lives, it appears to me that this is
some kind of retribution for some shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,800 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* There is doubt as to whether rap is a real artform.
( 1 2 3 all )
Big Fi52 6,018 54 09/07/03 02:02 AM
by SizzlinJ
* Are there any real communities out there? Adamist 1,911 18 07/10/03 08:17 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Real life dreams! ! ! PooPs 1,232 6 03/12/03 04:48 PM
by GWAR
* Holy Shit OctopusDr 1,448 9 11/24/03 10:44 PM
by OctopusDr
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Real Love
( 1 2 all )
Sterile 2,985 21 02/07/22 08:36 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,631 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,121 topic views. 4 members, 116 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.