Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The New Bible Is Upon Us? [Re: MAIA]
    #1800917 -

Hey, the Nazis burnt books, eliminating all trace of them, so I figure what I'd be doing isn't THAT bad. hehe
Nah, authors are all right, I guess, at least they aren't killing babies or ruining the environment (oh wait, the companies that print their books are.. so maybe that's why they should let me download their books. 100% environment safe, well, not counting the factories that make computers, etc..... see how it goes?)

The impression I got from Digimon was Pokemon ripoff, but then, I never really watched, I think my little brother must have been six years old then, too, so there you go.
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* found on the Lycaeum: Mushrooms in the bible MarkZero 2,085 4 02/10/03 07:09 PM
by ISH
* Does the Bible promote violence or non-violence?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
OrgoneConclusion 13,185 203 07/21/09 03:47 PM
by blewmeanie
* The Bible
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ravus 6,676 93 12/29/11 04:48 PM
by dustinthewind13
* The Bible and the clergy
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
erectronik 8,389 86 07/29/02 01:13 AM
by why
* The Bible Book Club: Christianity
( 1 2 all )
Northernsoul 2,948 26 08/21/04 03:35 PM
by Northernsoul
* The Bible tells christians to obey the laws of the land and the law sais NOT to eat mushrooms
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mungojerry 9,586 86 03/28/07 04:17 PM
by backfromthedead
* Is it "cowardly," wrong ethically, or wrong according to the bible to kill an abortion provider?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
johnm214 7,543 81 06/04/09 03:21 PM
by johnm214
* The Bible's History
( 1 2 all )
HerbanShaman 3,629 23 08/19/04 09:02 AM
by BlueCoyote

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,036 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.