Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Merging with objects??
    #1793606 - 08/08/03 07:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well, ive been trying to trip for a while now but im having problems getting the stuff around here, so i just figured i ask a question i was curious about. Just wanna say i want my first trip not to go over a +1 expirience. Because i never had any kind of hallucination or nothing of that matter and i need for my brain to get ready and even after that, i dont think i'll enjoy anything above a +2, the highest i think i'll experiment with is a +3 and thats when i have my own apartment and perfect setting and situation. But i was wondering, any of u guys that had a +4 and up expirience where u have littraly lost contact with this universe as ive read. and have had sober friends around, what do they say u where doing at the time of these hallucinations? Like ive read u feel as u merge with space and objects. lets say u think u are merging with your TV, what are u actually doing in reality, standing infron of your tv bumping your head into it or what??

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: Spokesman]
    #1793620 - 08/08/03 07:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator

OfflineChocolateMush
Night Tripper
Loc: around the twin cities, m...
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: LiL_KuSsH]
    #1793657 - 08/08/03 07:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i think, for your first time, you should eat an 1/8 because that will not leave you disappointed, but wont be overly intense.

to answer your question, no i have not gone to a +4.

--------------------
Um, what can I say besides... I love mushrooms?!

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: ChocolateMush]
    #1794377 - 08/09/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have never merged concouisness with an object, but I have experinced (many times) the sensation of losing all awareness of who I am, and just experincing and aware of lighting and colors. It's good to have respect for what's possible on mushrooms etc... Starting out low and working your way up to where you want to be is an excellent stradegy.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: Twirling]
    #1794413 - 08/09/03 01:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i treat objects like women

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: Twirling]
    #1794420 - 08/09/03 01:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I just watched the Animatrix on DXM. Holy beejesus, I am trippping out right now, I thought I was in the movie, I don't even know how I'm typing right now. I merged with my couch, and I am sure I will lauugh at this tomorrow when I read it. Am I making any sense??

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: eggystardust]
    #1794450 - 08/09/03 01:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

An amazing amount of sense, for someone completely out of their head on DXM.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: Sev]
    #1794459 - 08/09/03 01:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Oh man if you could seee what I see, you'd be unable to type. Took me twenty minutes in DXM time to type this sentence...........

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: Spokesman]
    #1794765 - 08/09/03 06:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Merging with objects is quite commen when using a large amount of Salvia extract. I've merged with my bed and partly with my wall once.
On Salvia there are also reports of people becoming a cabinet or paint on a wall.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1795156 - 08/09/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i got hella salvia jus sittin around that i dont even touch ne more. I didnt find the experience very enjoyable.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1795237 - 08/09/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I didnt really merge with an object but while laying on the ground on acid i found my arm looking like a tree root, so i guess i merged with mother earth... if one would like to look at it in a symbolic way, i look forward to really having a far out experience like that.

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1795245 - 08/09/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, many people have that with Salvia. I find the intense effects very interesting and enjoyable though.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: dibbles]
    #1795263 - 08/09/03 12:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

apparently i was either walking in circles or laying there curled up the whole time

when i was melting into the couch i was just sitting on it
when i was drowning in the couch i was laying face down on it

when a rug became a portal/tunnel to another world that i actually walked through, apparently i was just standing there staring at the rug

it was weird
i typed up like a 15 page trip report on a disk when it happened...i should find it

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1795444 - 08/09/03 01:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

whoa, rugs bacome portals, that sounds fun, i was just reading some of these stories to my firend whos never done any drugs whatsoever, except alcohol wich he states is not a drug (ignorance). And he says hes comming over that day to trip with me. Ive been tryin to get him to hit a blunt just once for about 2 years now with little succes (a damn anti-drug commercial came on right as he was comming over to try it, DAMN BUSH!) he was going to be my sober sitter while the experience but i guess its going to be a low dosage so we shouldnt do anything stupid, plus hes the only person i really trust so its going to be a garanteed great-trip ( the other option was my cuzin who i sometimes think is plotin shit on me when im really high, so thats not good) , lol.

Anyway, my atraction to the Psycadelic experience hasnt been comepletly about seeing shit, the thing im looking foward to is the "deep thought process" I smoke weed because of this, it makes me feel more "natural" and alows me too think as part of nature instead of the living desiese thats destroying it with technology for money. and mushrooms seems to provoke this deep thought process, And im looking forwar to the things you suposedly "realize" while tripping, What are some of the things u guys came to realize while tripping? (like that u are meaningless mammals, or how money is wortlkess, u know)

--------------------

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: Spokesman]
    #1798378 - 08/10/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

on my first acid trip me and my cousin would hug each other and feel our bodies melting into one another... oh if only i could get ahold of that sacred LSD again ...  :frown: 

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #1799179 - 08/10/03 06:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Last time I took anout 50g psilocybe cubensis fresh very slowly and I can tell you that I merged with my living room. I WAS the living room!!! Many strange thoughts and visuals. It is ok to take a high dose. This was my second trip. The important thing is that you be sure to be with people close to you that you know and like and have fun with. Then, everything will be ok.

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: Shroomerious]
    #1799311 - 08/10/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I merged into my dresser last time I did salvia, but I'm sure I was only leaning up against it. :smirk: My body started to 'heal' over the wood until eventually it was another extension of my body. 

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Merging with objects?? [Re: Adden]
    #1799451 - 08/10/03 07:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Aww man that sounds so awsome, really makes you think how reality can all just be in each persons brain, It also makes you think about our spiritual energy...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract