Eternal.A.K.Being said: Im Eternal All Powerfull, And All Knowing Spiritual Being. I have No Size. My Thoughts Hold No Physical Mass unless Chosen to Create As a Vibration then Solidify.The Act of Creation is the Force Of Spiritual BeIng Imagining A Scenario and Bringing The Illusion into the Physical Illusion On Something.I Am BeCause I Chose To Be. I Can Imagine In MySelf, At Any Distance From MySelf And I Can Energize Objects/Plants/Fungi. By Choosing to Solidify Any Form Of Affirmation I Can Manipulate its Energy To Change Vibrational Co-Ordinants of any Aspect Of Our (To Put It Rather Simply) Solidified, Co-Agreed/Co-Created Reality. This Can Apply To Everything. By Definition Of My Vast Experiences Acquired Over the Years and My Ability In Memory In All Perspectives Of Various other Abundant Skills, Im More Of A God Than You.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said:
. Tripping balls I Am, Two Stamps -25x-NBOMe . very vivid, lsa with with cinnamon out in water overnight (syrupy cinnamon) mixed in a bottle of merlot (took all vasoconstriction off). took the dried bitter taste of merlot off of it and not to mention the weed
wanted to trip on new years but couldnt.
We Are All Different on how We Choose to Be. Upon My first ever Real trip ( first time was legit lsd-25 not too long ago) I Remembered more of everything I had experienced. Upon That Trip I Had Read a Phsychology book What I revealed Here on this Thread Are the Truths I Hold Self Evident. (last time I tripped was nbome too. I was trying to stay aware of my whole body with the awareness and conscious emotion reaction. I went to sleep with my eyes closed enjoying the visual and at one point noticed I was Able to se above me below the bed and every angle of my room from the place i was but asleep. It Was Nuts.
Good Vibes To All Eternal Beings!
 Eternal.A.K.Being said: Naw Dude Its Not That. Your just typing too much and not paying enough attention that its mutually created and maintained-Solidified in your perception and thoughts.
Your ok. Others are much worse off.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said: Quote
 "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Unquote
Translation
Gutter=Prison

Eternal.A.K.Being said: if your creative why are you calling me out of touch? If you read my post My Imagination Is Active, Your trying to make your imagination active by calling yourself "a creative son of a bitch". Hypocritical conclusion of you that went upon analysis Of What You hold to be true, witch is not in any of my interest or concern Judging Off the hypocrite babble you unconsciously spewed.
I Never said I was into Mysticism At All, Mystery if for the sake of mystery and distraction.
I Am Talking about( drum roll.....)) ____Spirituality____ And Personal Experience.
I Think Your Way More Out of Touch With Yourself Just By Definition of how you Assume.
I think you havent studied religious cult practices for an understanding of energy. I think you came closed minded to an open minded thread. I think you dont work out your Imagination or your body.
Im Not Flaming. But your putting rude vibes man. not cool. your saying that even though you have much less experience and understand disassociation that Im more disassociated, Why Would anyone go to a more disassociated state? its negative stimulus.
The Only Reason I Am The Way I Am Is That Now Im More Associated With My Self. In Fact, I Am MySelf.
Ever heard Of the law of attraction? Ask and youll receive by the Universe? Its Not the Universe Your trying to get at. but a majority of people who try it get a direct experience.
I, On This Thread Am Talking About My Direct Experience.
I Think my Self Orientation Disoriented you out of your regular creative position. No One is always the same emotion all the time obviously.
But if you dont have anything good or pleasant to say, dont say anything. You might have not thought through what you said.
Disassociation is avoiding experiences and mental events or concepts that cause a state of panic and avoidance.
I hope thats cleared up for you, I apologize if it took alot more analyzing to really understand the concept of Personal Experience In the Presence Of Ones Own Imagination, witch Upon Perceiving, Reminds You Of Your Godly Capabilities And Eternal Existence.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said: Indeed and Understood.
I Will tell you though those uppercase letter are for the sake of my Long Term Memory Linking. But you have a quite solid point. Il re-create some other way for linking into memory. that one alone took 2 minutes to program, every time I press shift I basically have a nice photographic organized file in my imagination. every time I feel mentally "stuck" I go to the Imagination files and it comes back like magic.
I just had to show my Extensive God Skills.  keeps me Agile and Functional.
I apologize for getting rude. I felt extremely disrespected by being called disassociated. Im pretty sure you werent trying to just up and straight disrespect me, but rather trying to show that theres a side to disassociation that seems associated. (I think)
and your certainly right.
so you do know I just started dabbling in hallucinogenics, my fist was official lsd-25 in November (what I was told and it had no taste at all) and the other trips have all been recent and were 25x-NBOMe.
All concepts concerning spirituality here have been done through personal imagination contemplation,perception, revision, trial and error, revising concepts and improving yourself upon experiencing them.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said: because theyre developing too wide of an extremist view without need. they coulda talked it out. Instead of focusing less on arguments and more on Currently being human and brotherhood for all, they chose to diversify neglect and kill themselves-each other into hatred. Diversity doesnt bring hatred as long as Understanding of One Another accompanies, the love will accompany just out of the understanding of one another and so on and so on.
I thought they would be good neighbors towards each other and see through each others problems to eventually Unite.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said: I think that high is you missing that high So Much that your Imagining it into (placebo-effect) being lol.
that takes some god power coming from yourself right there.
experience wouldnt be as fun or enjoyable or broad and introspective in areas and perspectives without extreme fear and determination to do something.
like for example, staying in a cow farm while knowing the bulls have seen you and are progressing towards you in groups (raiding in broad daylight) Is a very Exiting and Adventurous experience for me. it gives me more of a perspective on my own experiences on what Im willing to do and certain things that I wont do for insignificant reasons.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said: I take It as the Way the at the high changed me, made me think for that time, how it changed my personality, what my focuses most of the time are on and refocusing for extremely good reasons that will have much more benefit. I never do bring the high itself as experience(what good would come from it if I was just chasing the high and not the experience of it? no experienced would be gained.)
the reason we do anything is to feel good and not bad or to alleviate discomfort.
what did you always want to do as a kid (things that looked fun to you so can feel good, but most of the time your just chasing the thrill so not alot if any experience is learned or gathered from other than you like having fun and certain things that you thought would hurt you or something to make you seriously consider anything. like falling.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said:
Withinity said: Shields in place to defend
Even the greatest amongst us men
Inevitably we are all bound to die,
Growing weary, madly fearing self demise
Ever heard of this ageless quote?
Many Gods have turned into men. But Very Few men have ever Returned to Being Gods Again.

Quote: Eternal.A.K.Being said: last weeks revelation is gone to you. I use pneumonic devices to remember all my revelations and all the emotional reactions and changes in mind-set.
your telling me to show the change in personality when I was mentioning personal experience of mine regarding spirituality (being that it was a thread talking about one-ness with one self and creation, and that one-ness needs to be in ones own imagination.
I was putting something worth actually reading(to me) with value for all who want to know. (Extra info- I only edited words missing a letter, all other caps where done while typing it up.)
you as a poster never notice a change in me..
your not in front of me, youve never seen me, heard my voice, how I talk amongst associates face to face, or anything aside from typing and personal concepts. you wouldnt be able to know how ive changed and you would never notice me in public.
If you dont remain aware of the event that changed you, youd just revert into what you dont want. so last weeks revelations and all other revelations that had benefit and applied to me go into the Long Term Memory File in My Imagination to be accessed when needed. For Ever.

Eternal.A.K.Being said:


Eternal.A.K.Being said: It basically links anything labeled of importance to you to anything Repeatedly done. You have to mentally label it to long term memory and then connect it to something you do all the time or anything that you feel will show up enough to keep it constantly in your mind. Its Awesome. Its a system that also lets you constantly add things without forgetting other thing previously stored in long term memory.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said: Lol. I had a good feeling to not come on for a while out of simply knowing your response was going to be stupid and meaningless. I was Right.
Look I understand. You were trying to say something smart to my first post but you didnt think it through and it ended up making you look stupid to a much further degree than my Beliefs or Abundant Caption Use seem weird.
the first stupid thing that came out of you was that I had gotten all that I know from drugs,witch if you have read, I Didnt. Second was you calling me disassociated regarding an experience of mine that I Only shared Because It Was-Is-Always will Be Super-Orienting. Third you wrote That My "Secret Language" in caps was bothering you, Its Not a Secret Language You Stupid Bitch, Your Dumb Ass understood it Well enough To Respond.
Hows that for an offense?
And AnyBody Calling Themselves a CosmicJoke, Is a Joke, Plain And Simple.
At this point I can care less about you or what you think, because your thoughts dont make any sense and your tried and failed offenses Dont Make Sense.
"Err, mnemonic? The pneumonic could explain one's lack of inspiration though..."
Was That the Only thing you Could come up with? Damn You Suck.
You Should Read Some Books Stupid, You Maybe Might actually learn what inspiration is.
At least im not a Joke like you.
 Eternal.A.K.Being said: your only good thought now was to smile and say another thing thats not relative to the conversation? who Didnt see that coming?
but it was fun showing that you dont make sense, I wish you could know how it feels on my side. like karma shined on me with equality and showed that offense that comes around goes back around stronger, and it probably has alot of holes in the first offense itself.
at first I thought you werent trying to offend. Then again all you did after seeing my intentions (witch even you said were good) was trying to insult me (rather weak-like at that)
Your kind of like a girl, everything you say goes off in some other direction that makes no sense when the other person is making a sensible argument and even then all the insults dont make any sense.
Its pretty funny, all someone needs to do is lay back, look at the facts and theyll know whos right and whose wrong
then again, you only responded to me because you were annoyed. I was putting something on here that can actually make this the thread it should be.
This is the last response I make to you. Your a petty waste of time.

......
    
-------------------- Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...
|