Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: We are all God! [Re: Eternal.A.K.Being]
    #17492698 -

I didn't ask why it was going on, I'm asking why orgone allowed it to...


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #17493295 -

last weeks revelation is gone to you. I use pneumonic devices to remember all my revelations and all the emotional reactions and changes in mind-set.


your telling me to show the change in personality when I was mentioning personal experience of mine regarding spirituality (being that it was a thread talking about one-ness with one self and creation, and that one-ness needs to be in ones own imagination.

I was putting something worth actually reading(to me) with value for all who want to know. (Extra info- I only edited words missing a letter, all other caps where done while typing it up.)

you as a poster never notice a change in me..

your not in front of me, youve never seen me, heard my voice, how I talk amongst associates face to face, or anything aside from typing and personal concepts. you wouldnt be able to know how ive changed and you would never notice me in public.

If you dont remain aware of the event that changed you, youd just revert into what you dont want. so last weeks revelations and all other revelations that had benefit and applied to me go into the Long Term Memory File in My Imagination to be accessed when needed.  For Ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: Eternal.A.K.Being]
    #17493328 -

Interesting tell me more about this memory process and how well it seems to work?


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: Eternal.A.K.Being]
    #17493368 -

Eternal.A.K.Being said:
last weeks revelation is gone to you. I use pneumonic devices to remember all my revelations and all the emotional reactions and changes in mind-set.


your telling me to show the change in personality when I was mentioning personal experience of mine regarding spirituality (being that it was a thread talking about one-ness with one self and creation, and that one-ness needs to be in ones own imagination.

I was putting something worth actually reading(to me) with value for all who want to know. (Extra info- I only edited words missing a letter, all other caps where done while typing it up.)

you as a poster never notice a change in me..

your not in front of me, youve never seen me, heard my voice, how I talk amongst associates face to face, or anything aside from typing and personal concepts. you wouldnt be able to know how ive changed and you would never notice me in public.

If you dont remain aware of the event that changed you, youd just revert into what you dont want. so last weeks revelations and all other revelations that had benefit and applied to me go into the Long Term Memory File in My Imagination to be accessed when needed.  For Ever.



Err, mnemonic?  The pneumonic could explain one's lack of inspiration though...


--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #17494019 -

Here is an image of me sneezing 38 million years ago:



Top that, bitches!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17495185 -

That's pretty sexy....:whatyougonnado:


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: Cactilove]
    #17497977 -

We are the internet to the ones and zeros.  The trade routes to the ship.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all God! [Re: Cactilove]
    #17500750 -

:calledajoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: Cactilove]
    #17500758 -

It basically links anything labeled of importance to you to anything Repeatedly done. You have to mentally label it to long term memory and then connect it to something you do all the time or anything that you feel will show up enough to keep it constantly in your mind. Its Awesome. Its a system that also lets you constantly add things without forgetting other thing previously stored in long term memory.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #17500816 -

Lol. I had a good feeling to not come on for a while out of simply knowing your response was going to be stupid and meaningless. I was Right.

Look I understand.  You were trying to say something smart to my first post but you didnt think it through and it ended up making you look stupid to a much further degree than my Beliefs or Abundant Caption Use seem weird.


the first stupid thing that came out of you was that I had gotten all that I know from drugs,witch if you have read, I Didnt. Second was you calling me disassociated regarding an experience of mine that I Only shared Because It Was-Is-Always will Be Super-Orienting. Third you wrote That My "Secret Language" in caps was bothering you, Its Not a Secret Language You Stupid Bitch, Your Dumb Ass understood it Well enough To Respond.

Hows that for an offense? 

And AnyBody Calling Themselves a CosmicJoke, Is a Joke, Plain And Simple.


At this point I can care less about you or what you think, because your thoughts dont make any sense and your tried and failed offenses Dont Make Sense.

"Err, mnemonic?  The pneumonic could explain one's lack of inspiration though..."

Was That the Only thing you Could come up with?  Damn You Suck.

You Should Read Some Books Stupid, You Maybe Might actually learn what inspiration is.

At least im not a Joke like you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: Eternal.A.K.Being] * 2
    #17500833 -

:smile: Now we're getting closer to the true nature of an Eternal Being


--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #17500902 -

your only good thought now was to smile and say another thing thats not relative to the conversation? who Didnt see that coming?


but it was fun showing that you dont make sense, I wish you could know how it feels on my side. like karma shined on me with equality and showed that offense that comes around goes back around stronger, and it probably has alot of holes in the first offense itself.


at first I thought you werent trying to offend. Then again all you did after seeing my intentions (witch even you said were good) was trying to insult me (rather weak-like at that)

Your kind of like a girl, everything you say goes off in some other direction that makes no sense when the other person is making a sensible argument and even then all the insults dont make any sense.


Its pretty funny, all someone needs to do is lay back, look at the facts and theyll know whos right and whose wrong


then again, you only responded to me because you were annoyed. I was putting something on here that can actually make this the thread it should be.

This is the last response I make to you. Your a petty waste of time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #17500911 -

CosmicJoke said:
:smile: Now we're getting closer to the true nature of an Eternal Being



:ilold:

This thread is hysterical.

Edited by PocketLady (01/05/13 11:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: PocketLady]
    #17501620 -


PocketLady said:
CosmicJoke said:
:smile: Now we're getting closer to the true nature of an Eternal Being



:ilold:

This thread is hysterical.



In the Bay there's this open mic theatre production called Gets Mortified, where people read their diaries from their wayward youth.  I've often thought a great spin off would be the psychobabble people have written from drug induced experiences... Shroomery posts alone would be great fodder, I think it would be cathartic and hilarious for people to read these posts in front of a live audience after they've had a decade to process them.


--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: Eternal.A.K.Being]
    #17504122 -

CosmicJoke said:
:smile: Now we're getting closer to the true nature of an Eternal Being



Hey Man, Sorry to Hear Your a Joke.  I Would Guess an Eternal Being's True Nature Would be Excessive Use of Random Capitalization, Poor Knowledge of the English Language, And a Much Higher Level of Intelligence Than All The Rest of us Stupid Bitch, Dumb Ass Posters Who Can't Understand OP's Super-Orienting Experience?

Just Guessing Though, Witch Probably Makes me Even Further From The All-Knowing, All-Magnificent Eternal.A.K.Being.  :sad:

Eternal.A.K.Being said:
Your a petty waste of time.



:andyistic:

Was grammar school a petty waste of time for most stoners frequenting this message board?  Methinks so, unfortunately.  :sadyes:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: deCypher]
    #17504377 -

Contractions and possessive pronouns are a lost cause around these parts... :lol: Honestly, it was only after the third Witch post that I considered taking this low blow.  Thanks for doing my dirty work. :cheers:

:braindamage:


--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #17504795 -

Eh, I view it as a noble cause of uplifting men and women's souls through their grasp of basic English concepts like where a quotation mark is supposed to go and how to split an infinitive like one's never been split before.  :awesome:  Well, either that or it's too much trouble to refute their actual argument so one concentrates on the form in which they present it. 'Tis indeed superficial, but judgment is oftentimes very superficial, and if you don't like it then just learn how to write better. :shrug:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all God! [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #17505210 -

FishOilTheKid said:
OrgoneConclusion said:
It just so happens that I am more God than you are. :sorry:



The tree has eyes.



You see them too!?
  :crazybeard:


--------------------
https://youtu.be/np5Oi1dyO1k

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: deCypher]
    #17505612 -

We have a winner here, 50k posts with no grammar faults!

Dyslectic, non sober and foreigners cant participate before our officer here steps up?


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We are all Eternal Beings! Remember. Simply Stop Focusing On Insignificant Babble and Remember. [Re: liquidlounge]
    #17505918 -

liquidlounge said:
Dyslectic, non sober and foreigners cant participate before our officer here steps up?



I guess it's just harder to get across how much better/wiser/more like God you are than other people with so many grammar mistakes.


--------------------
Love is from the infinite, and will remain until eternity.
The seeker of love escapes the chains of birth and death.
Tomorrow, when resurrection comes,
The heart that is not in love will fail the test.

~ Rumi



The day we start giving Love instead of seeking Love, we will have re-written our whole destiny.
~ Swami Chinmayanada Saraswatir

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Feeling of being watched....
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,056 37 04/30/02 07:35 PM
by Swami
* If there was no ego, who would you be?
( 1 2 all )
Cow Shit Collector 3,757 35 04/25/02 03:31 PM
by JPAtanat
* the last day of eternity BrownPastures 954 5 05/25/06 08:06 PM
by Icelander
* Being Good Senor_Doobie 1,332 11 07/07/02 09:40 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* The Eternal Moment ViBrAnT 1,375 12 09/06/02 09:54 AM
by Anonymous
* You know whats scary about eternity? The AntiChrist 3,116 15 05/23/01 04:01 PM
by Chonger
* The rules for being Human
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,723 32 10/31/01 02:15 AM
by Amoeba665
* Connecting to pets (the loneliness of being owned)
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 1,848 21 07/22/02 06:56 PM
by Revelation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,120 topic views. 1 members, 45 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.