Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: propensity]
    #17459986 -

Downers all the way, benzos and opiates. The only time I truly enjoy uppers is when I mix them with downers


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17460010 -

preferably, both.:ruggedwink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: GEncore]
    #17460149 -

GEncore said:
we all love all drugs, but there are sides that can be picked... eventually everyone picks one..

im a downers guy myself  :drooling: love melting into chairs and shit




Preferably uppers and downers in combination.

I like all drugs up to now. Don't have a favourite. They all have their fun and bad sides.

Edited by Beanhead (12/28/12 09:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: Beanhead]
    #17461361 -

Beanhead said:
GEncore said:
we all love all drugs, but there are sides that can be picked... eventually everyone picks one..

im a downers guy myself  :drooling: love melting into chairs and shit




Preferably uppers and downers in combination.

I like all drugs up to now. Don't have a favourite. They all have their fun and bad sides.




Datura? Belladonna?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: Cudder]
    #17461449 -

Always down for some Downers.
I think to fucking much so stimulants are just adding fuel to
that fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: GEncore]
    #17461541 -

GEncore said:
morrowasted said:
personally i like to combine them


what are some good combos there? it could be dangerous



opiates and amphetamines. it's only dangerous if you take too much. I am partial to dextroamphetamine and hydrocodone in combination. 60 mg dexamp + 50mg hydro = :aweoverdose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? *DELETED* [Re: morrowasted]
    #17461570 -

Post deleted by Dystopia

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: Adden] * 1
    #17461596 -

Downers.. I'm naturally wired, uppers don't do a lot for me, because I pretty much feel like that all the time when I'm not on something.. I don't like it, either. That naturally wired state comes with severe anxiety issues as well. I'm plagued by terrible panic attacks.

I'll snort a couple lines of coke or something if a friend has it and is offering, and I've only ever bought it myself once or twice (and both times it wasn't just for me).

I'll do pretty much any downer though, without thinking twice. I KNOW I'd be addicted to heroin if I started doing it, so I've set that boundary and I will never let myself cross it. I had a couple oxycontin once, one of the greatest highs I've had.. Good thing I don't know where to get it regularly.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (12/28/12 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17461639 -

I prefer downers in general.  Stimulants stronger than caffeine are unpleasant for most of the high for me, as has been mentioned by others in the thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17461642 -

Down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: GEncore]
    #17461649 -

i love stims, but i also like taking oxy's every blue. but for the most part i just smoke myself into a nod :tee:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: KT-BC]
    #17461807 -

Downers. I like 'em. That's why I never ever ever got any poppy pods. It would have ruined me for sure.


--------------------
Flip-flop, hippety-hop, offa your rocker and over the top, life’s a fiction and the world’s a lie, so put on some Creedence and let’s get high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: itsthedank]
    #17461868 -

itsthedank said:
ToiletDuk said:
Downers for me as well. I'm a big fan of benzos. :pills:



ME TOO! I thought I was the only one, there's just something about em. I hear a lotta people say benzos don't really have any recreational value, but I fuckn LOVE em!



I like to take a few mgs of Xanax and smoke some weed with 'em. Ah yes, pure relaxation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #17463429 -

Wishing I had some downers right now after the last few hours of work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: TurkeyTom]
    #17463434 -

i am most definitely an uppers person


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an uppers or downers person? [Re: Soulidarity]
    #17463468 -

Downers
Opiates
Herb
Booze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uppers and downers naturalmystic 838 8 12/14/04 10:19 AM
by naturalmystic
* Ever meet a crazy person?
( 1 2 all )
djd586 4,562 27 04/25/04 08:49 AM
by OldSpice
* Hooray for Downers *DELETED* dblaney 546 4 04/17/05 06:55 PM
by dblaney
* how old is the oldest person alive?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,984 26 04/29/04 01:51 PM
by Krishna
* Dr. Phil's amazing personality test!
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,389 49 10/18/03 01:28 AM
by jtseaweed
* Addiction...is it a personality trait?
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,474 23 07/25/04 01:24 PM
by
* a person...me MOTH 953 14 07/30/04 04:03 AM
by plexus
* If you could give every person in the world one single thing
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 6,107 76 06/11/04 07:43 AM
by BlueCoyote

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,458 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.