Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: Ever meet a crazy person? [Re: Muppet]
    #2598951 - 04/24/04 08:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You kinda suck doing that...this isnt OTD where they think its "Really Neat"....

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleninetynine
puke boy skeleton face
 User Gallery

Loc: no hands land, az
Re: Ever meet a crazy person? [Re: djd586]
    #2598970 - 04/24/04 08:31 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

when i was working at the toledo zoo, a man in his 30's or 40's came to visit us. he claimed he was jesus christ. he had white bed sheets wrapped all around him. he had one of those cardboard burgerking crowns on but it was covered with crossed someone made and glitter and paint and shit. he had a broomstick that had ed cloth wound up around the top. on the sheets he was wearing were thing written in paint and ink. mainly weird phrases. he had two 8-10ish boys with him. one was black and one was white, so i dunno who's kids they were. they were wearing those big fluffy starter sports team jackets, but it was rather warm outside, i remember thinking that. in the open white spots on their jackets they had small well written blocks of text. it was weird shit. at the time i was driving this little train that follows train tracks thru the zoo, and he bought three tickets and he rode it. he sat in the front cab right behind me and i remember him saying things like, "they animals love be, because i am good, and they are good, and i love the animals." he then later rode the merry-go-round. he sat side-saddle, which usually isn't allowed, but no one was in any big hurry to tell him otherwise. after that they just continued their visit of the toledo zoo.

ya know, i met a *lot* of crazy people working there. anyone ever been?

--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Ever meet a crazy person? [Re: OldSpice] * 1
    #2599253 - 04/24/04 10:07 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

that has absolutely nothing to do with it...he made me scroll sideways for like every god damn post in this thread, so I decided to make his gimp ass scroll vertically for a while

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineAtreau
wait....what?

#2599453 - 04/24/04 10:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I used to work at a family owned book and video rental store.  One day, this woman comes in.  We call her 'Crazy Jesus Lady'.
Every item of clothing she had on had something concerning Jesus or the christian religion on it.  She had a home made shirt on that had a huge crucifix painted on it along with lines like 'Jesus saves' and shit like that written all over it.
She wore at least three rosaries around her neck and...get this...carried around a crucifix about a foot and  a half in length with her all the time.  She would cradle it in the crook of her arm like a septor as she walked around.
She'd never stop talking, too.  She'd always be murmuring underneath her breath about things.  Once, while she was waiting for somebody (family? friends?) who were buying a few things, she held her cross in front of her face, about three inches away from her nose, and got this drugged look on her face.  She started moaning really really loudly and swaying and at one point started throwing her upper body around rather violently. 
Nobody knew what to think, not even my head manager on duty at the time.  We all just kind of stared with our jaws dropped.  It was terribly weird. 

But yeah. 

We also have a guy named 'Dancing Dan' who walks around Frederick all the time, rain or shine, day or night.  He's always out walking in the city, and he's always wearing headphones and dancing while he walks, with a huuuuge smile on his face.  His smile is really really unnerving.  It's like....it's like he has the cheshire cat's smile.  Just waaaaay too big for his face. 
He would come into the store sometimes too, to get new cassette tapes to play.  He always talked to himself and would erupt in really loud laughter once in a while at absolutely nothing.  I never EVER saw him without a huge smile on his face.
One time, he followed me around the store while I put movies back on the shelf.  It was really creeping me out, what with the smiling and the laughing and shit, so I went back to the counter and into the manager's office until he left. 

Yeah...that's what I haven't missed here at college and not working: all the freaks who came into that store.  There were tons more where those two came from, but they were the most memorable.

I find any kind of crazy person very disturbing.  I always feel frightened when I'm around someone like Dancing Dan or the Crazy Jesus Lady.  We laugh about their visits now, but it was still scary for me at the time.

-Atreau :rolleyes:

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Ever meet a crazy person? [Re: Atreau]
    #2600237 - 04/25/04 06:55 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

lets stay on topic people

Atreau, this is not directed at you :cool:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2600244 - 04/25/04 07:00 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus I was just trying to be nice....you young people are so paranoid..

well maybe next time

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Ever meet a crazy person? [Re: goobler]
    #2600260 - 04/25/04 07:08 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: Ever meet a crazy person? [Re: Muppet]
    #2600388 - 04/25/04 08:49 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Muppet said:
that has absolutely nothing to do with it...he made me scroll sideways for like every god damn post in this thread, so I decided to make his gimp ass scroll vertically for a while

You also made us scrool down for no good reason at all....Just keep that kingergarten crap outta the PUB....IM shure im not alone in feeling this way

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale