Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

A girlfriends Ex.......
    #17294832 - 11/28/12 12:38 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have had a lot of girlfriends with bad ex's.  Hell I have been a lot of girlfriends bad ex.  This girl I am dating now just got out of a horrid relationship....and she's a tiny girl to boot.

This girl seems overly traumatized by her last relationship, and has told me some shuddering to think things that happened to her in it.

I have had plenty of girls tell me shit things about a guy before, and I have always debated going to wreck someone over it, but I try to leave the past in the past.....especially someone else's.

This girl, however, has some very very serious physical problems that she said " just happened "........but the more she opens up to me, the more I am going to come to a realization that these problems did not "just happen"  and the cause of some serious long lasting physical pain may have just been induced by the ex.  I'm talking serious pain, like she's at the doctor bi weekly for these problems. 

She said she got these back problems from just laying around.  I knew this girl for the last 4 years and she was fine before this guy, and after this guy she can barely walk.  She can barely sleep at night from the pain she deals with.  I know for a fact she is not faking it.

She's anti opiates so she just has to deal with this pain.  Deal with the cortizone shots.  And probably going to have to deal with back surgery to try and help this issue heal.

If she does open up to me, and it is what I am fearing ( threw down stairs, kicked on the ground, just beat in some way ), how do I prevent myself from not wrecking some dude......some junkie scum fuck that beats a 110 lb woman?  I dunno........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: A girlfriends Ex....... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17294889 - 11/28/12 12:52 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Dude. Some women love to be the victim. If it was that bad she could have done a million fucking things to stop it. So you want to go wreck some guy cause your crippled girl is in pain? You seem to be on the wrong path here.

Can I ask how long she was with this ex?

Do you always go for the girls that won't defined themselves? Sounds like you attract a certain kind of girl. The ones that are all messed up.

I will agree they are the most vulnerable and usually really, easy but come on.

Ever dated a girl that was not a victim? They are strong willed and usually require a real man in there lives.

Anonymous #3

Re: A girlfriends Ex....... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17295508 - 11/28/12 06:04 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Believe it or not, some women like getting beat up by men, they like the man being in charge, and being submissive, it's how they respect their man.

This girl sounds like a loser for the most part, I highly suggest you end it with her and move on, your life is not going to be good with her company.

Anonymous #1

Re: A girlfriends Ex....... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17296063 - 11/28/12 09:30 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hahaha thanks dr phil 1 and doctor phil 2.

Sounds like a couple of drunk abusive guys standing up for their right to hit a woman because she likes it?

If someone likes being submissive, there is a healthy way to feed into that without chucking someone down a flight of stairs. 

Some girls LOVE the thrill of fighting.  I know that first hand.  This isn't my first rodeo.

This is the one of the few times I have ran into a chick that's been abused I could not fathom why.  I have known her for four years, she is a bit of a crazy chick, but not the " oh lets fight" crazy chick.  She was sturggling really hard with an opiate addiction when she was with this guy, and the amount of torture she endured over getting high is ridiculous.  She didn't sit in the situation she was in over love, she did it over drugs.

I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks of her mental state, or her moral values over what you think you can pick up from an anon post online. 

It seems silly to me to fight anyone over someone elses issues.  This, like I said, is one of the first times I have ever wanted to hurt someone over a girl.  Her pain causes me discomfort it's so grueling.  So I should leave her because she is in pain?  She sounds like a loser because a guy beat her......says the anon guy on the shroomery :rofl: .....

I guess I needed a couple of pussies to talk some shroomy sense in me bra.  Thanks :smile:

Anonymous #2

Re: A girlfriends Ex....... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #17296102 - 11/28/12 09:44 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Sounds like a couple of drunk abusive guys standing up for their right to hit a woman because she likes it?

You got it man. If she likes it I'm down.

There is a rule in my group though.
You can not hit her unless your dick is in her. Then it's game on.

Anonymous #2

#17296121 - 11/28/12 09:49 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
she is a bit of a crazy chick,... ...the " oh lets fight" crazy chick. She was sturggling really hard with an opiate addiction, and the amount of torture she endured is ridiculous.  She did sit in the situation she was in over love.

I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks of her, or her moral values. 

It seems silly to me to fight over someones issues. one of the first times I have ever wanted to hurt someone, a girl.  Her pain causes me comfort ruling.  So I should leave her?  She sounds like a loser......says the anon guy on the shroomery :rofl: .....

I guess a couple of pussies talk some shroomy sense bra.  Thanks :smile:

Fixed your welcome.

Anonymous #1

#17296130 - 11/28/12 09:52 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

You're*

Anonymous #2

#17296132 - 11/28/12 09:53 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
You're*

Yes go on?

Anonymous #4

#17296271 - 11/28/12 10:37 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

You got it man. If she likes it I'm down.

There is a rule in my group though.
You can not hit her unless your dick is in her. Then it's game on.

I'm almost with you on this one, except that my dick isn't usually in her when I use the fiberglass cane...

:grin:

Anonymous #3

Re: A girlfriends Ex....... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17296778 - 11/28/12 12:35 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This girl is a hard core drug addict, who lets herself get physically and mentally abused to life threatening levels, this women is not relationship material, she is a walking form of misery.

What type of future do you see with a woman like this?  Can you even trust a drug addicted person? 

Look what it's already brought to you so far, you want to inflict physical violence against another person who does not even know you, is that rational?  Do you want to get arrested for a assault over this junkie?

I hate to break the news, but your girl is a junkie which makes her a liar, she is trying to gain your sympathy with lies, and you are falling for it bigtime. Wake up man, this girl has a ruined life and now she is trying to pull you down with her, get out now.

Anonymous #5

#17296827 - 11/28/12 12:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

dude, take out the trash.

Anonymous #2

Re: A girlfriends Ex....... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17297036 - 11/28/12 01:16 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
dude, take out the trash.

:winner:

Anonymous #1

#17297557 - 11/28/12 02:35 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
This girl is a hard core drug addict, who lets herself get physically and mentally abused to life threatening levels, this women is not relationship material, she is a walking form of misery.

What type of future do you see with a woman like this?  Can you even trust a drug addicted person? 

Look what it's already brought to you so far, you want to inflict physical violence against another person who does not even know you, is that rational?  Do you want to get arrested for a assault over this junkie?

I hate to break the news, but your girl is a junkie which makes her a liar, she is trying to gain your sympathy with lies, and you are falling for it bigtime. Wake up man, this girl has a ruined life and now she is trying to pull you down with her, get out now.

Sadly I agree with this.  She hasn't done any opiates since july.  It's definitely hard for me to remain trusting to a former junkie.  I can't quite have a shitty enough heart to just write someone off over their past though.  I have been SEVERELY addicted to benzos, alcohol, cocaine, and everything else imaginable in the last 10 years....I deserve a princess? A female junkie deserves to die?  I can't see the logic there.

If I was hope to get a girlfriend based on my past, my sexual history, and my way with the ladies in the past.....I'd also be left for dead.  Because someone had a bad past they are now dealing with, they should be discarded as a good person? 

Half of this site is a junkie, drug slave, moron.  They should all be disregarded and left for dead?  I forgot we are all living in nazi germany era, and the weak shall be slaughtered :rolleyes:

I do agree given the extreme thinking on my part wrecking this dude is a bad idea.  So instead of saying " leave that ho"  maybe some positive ideas on how to help this situation out, and help eachother get through this.  I am definitely not going to be dating a doctor anytime soon......

Anonymous #2

#17297600 - 11/28/12 02:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
If I was hope to get a girlfriend based on my past, my sexual history, and my way with the ladies in the past.....I'd also be left for dead.

If your past is still affecting your day to day activity. Than it is a present problem. One you must deal with. If you learn from your mistakes you don't make them again. A victim is a victim until they choose to fight or learn. Then moving on is the next step. Moving past the fall to stand on both feet again. It matter not how hard or how many times you fall. It only matters you pick yourself back up.

Anonymous #3

#17297791 - 11/28/12 03:10 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

Sadly I agree with this.  She hasn't done any opiates since july.  It's definitely hard for me to remain trusting to a former junkie.  I can't quite have a shitty enough heart to just write someone off over their past though.  I have been SEVERELY addicted to benzos, alcohol, cocaine, and everything else imaginable in the last 10 years....I deserve a princess? A female junkie deserves to die?  I can't see the logic there.

If I was hope to get a girlfriend based on my past, my sexual history, and my way with the ladies in the past.....I'd also be left for dead.  Because someone had a bad past they are now dealing with, they should be discarded as a good person? 

Half of this site is a junkie, drug slave, moron.  They should all be disregarded and left for dead?  I forgot we are all living in nazi germany era, and the weak shall be slaughtered :rolleyes:

I do agree given the extreme thinking on my part wrecking this dude is a bad idea.  So instead of saying " leave that ho"  maybe some positive ideas on how to help this situation out, and help eachother get through this.  I am definitely not going to be dating a doctor anytime soon......

Let the girl work on herself, clean since July? A good start if true, but can you trust what she is telling you.

People definitely deserve second chances after they work very hard on improving themselves (which takes years in many cases), but she has not proven very much is my guess, still blaming a ex-boyfriend for her problems is not taking responsibility.

We all have some skeletons in our closet, but it's all about today and the future. Most people only accept what they think they deserve, if you think a junkie is the best you deserve, then you will settle for life with a junkie.

My advice, be a friend to this girl at most, let her work on putting her life together, if she does over time, anything is possible. It sounds like she is a top notch manipulator, and still refuses to take responsibility for her actions, blaming other people is not the path to personal progress, be careful.

Anonymous #1

#17297829 - 11/28/12 03:17 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I never once said she blamed her problems on this guy.  That is all me.  I guess I am trying to pull wool over my eyes to think she's better then she is.  Like I said I have known her for 4 years.  She just got on dope in janruary and only did it to july.  Before that she was awesome, and she still is awesome.  She's just an emotional wreck.  At the very least I'd be her friend.  The sex is fucking amazing though, and she is great to laugh with and get through the day, and surprisingly we don't use that much together.....though I know if we start to we are never going to quit.....but that's me regardless of whether I am with someone or not.

She is still dealing with her past because of her practically broken back she has to have surgery on.  I know she's been clean because I have been with her non stop for 2 and a half months and she gets drug tested regularly.

Anonymous #5

#17297869 - 11/28/12 03:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Nobody said leave anyone for dead. A little dark? I'll pretend for a moment that I am your very close friend.....

Perhaps, get some distance to focus only on yourself. Talk to people outside of this negative cycle you respect. You sound down and a little broken right now. You also seem super co-dependant on her and this type of person. If I was in your situation, I would ask myself why am I attracted to her in the first place?

Ideally, where do you see your relationship in 5,10 years time. You may have to come to terms that (you) can't really help her, but will screw up you own life in the process.

Bro, this is clearly not a good place to be. Focus on yourself first and likely everything will fall into place. Wish you all the best on your journey ahead. (Take out the Trash) is (what and who) for you to decide. I usually like to cut through problems so they don't continue to haunt me for years. Good Luck and Vibes!

Anonymous #1

Re: A girlfriends Ex....... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17298154 - 11/28/12 04:04 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you :smile:

You're right on the codependency thing.  I am just miserable alone :/

Anonymous #5

#17298414 - 11/28/12 04:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:cookiemonster: Avoid being with the wrong person out of loneliness. It's a mistake we all have made. No fear in being alone, it's when we find our true selves. :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds