Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
MACA
    #15930244 -

Anyone have experiences with this stuff?

I do. I can't rave enough. I honestly recomend it for every single male, especially sexually and/or physically active males. Women seem to like it from what i've read online but i've never met one who could choke it down (intensely bitter/earthy/bad taste). After 4 years of on and off use i don't taste it (you won't believe that if you've had it or take it)


--------------------
I like big basidiocarps and i cannot lie, you other enthusiasts can't deny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: AlabamaApe]
    #15930296 -

Go on... what the fuck is and what does it do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #15930512 -

YES!  It is amazing!

It is an adaptogen and hormone balancer.  Will help you respond to any stress and make you horny as hell.  AMAZING for endurance athletes, gives crazy endurance.

Ancient warriors in south America would eat it before battle.  They were renown for their prowess in battle and then raping all the women afterwards.

Can't use it all the time or its effect wear off.

As for taste I throw it in morning smoothies.


--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: Cannashroom]
    #15930744 -

i was kind of waiting on someone else to chime in before my testimonial. It's so unknown for how incredible it is. If you don't feel "it" you need to try a larger faster dose or a different source. I've gotten 4 or 5 different types of maca, only 2 or 3 in strong dosing hit me. Its pure masculine energy. It makes marijuana highs more mild, increases erection strength, increases load size, increases vital energy. Honestly it feels like all the energy of a stimulant drug with complete serenity. I once described it as "I feel like i could run to china, but totally cool too"


--------------------
I like big basidiocarps and i cannot lie, you other enthusiasts can't deny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: AlabamaApe]
    #15930972 -

What is the pharmacology of MACA?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15931073 -

Quote:
Lepidium meyenii, known in South America as maca, has received attention worldwide as a powerful energizer that improves physical and mental conditions and increases fertility. Because of these reports, we investigated the secondary metabolites of the tuber of maca. The methanol extract of the tuber of maca contained, in addition to free sugars and amino acids, the following: uridine, malic acid and its benzoyl derivative, and the glucosinolates, glucotropaeolin and m-methoxyglucotropaeolin. Because glucosinolates and their derived products have received increasing attention due to their biological activities, the occurrence of glucosinolate degradation products in the hexane extract was also investigated, and benzylisothiocyanate and its m-methoxy derivative were isolated. The two glucosinolates were semiquantified by HPLC, and benzylisothiocyanate was semiquantified by GC/MS. The methanol extract of maca tuber also contained (1R,3S)-1-methyltetrahydro-beta-carboline-3-carboxylic acid, a molecule which is reported to exert many activities on the central nervous system.



http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12236688


--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: Cannashroom]
    #15932838 -

I have some Maca fake coffee. It is an interesting plant bit I dont know if I would drink it EVERYDAY. Dont take too much, its quite stimulating


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: Almond Flour]
    #15932870 -

Isn't this stuff just a natural test booster?  I've looked in to it and it seems kinda hit or miss.  I get the same results when I am taking test boosters... Nothing to make you feel more like a he-man than 2X your normal test.  lol... my g/f gets pissed off when I am cycling because of the constant need for marathon sex sessions...


--------------------
My past post are not necessarily reflections of my current opinions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: WorldWideWInton]
    #15933223 -

yeah, pretty much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: AlabamaApe]
    #15939707 -

AlabamaApe said:
Anyone have experiences with this stuff?

I do. I can't rave enough. I honestly recomend it for every single male, especially sexually and/or physically active males. Women seem to like it from what i've read online but i've never met one who could choke it down (intensely bitter/earthy/bad taste). After 4 years of on and off use i don't taste it (you won't believe that if you've had it or take it)



what brand do you take? ive heard this stuff either works great or doesnt work at all. anymore anecdotal reviews?


--------------------
^v^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MACA [Re: AlabamaApe]
    #17246274 -

It's a fantastic food! My libido has gone through the roof. In fact, I feel like an insatiable perv at the moment.:cool: I woke up this morning, after months of zero drive drive, and my whole body was rushing and aching with sex. It's also a great anti-anxiety drug.

My advice would be to start low. Start low and dose up if needed. 1 teaspoon powdered root per day - that's all I take and it's plenty.

It's a dream to me, as someone who has suffered anxiety and low libido, it's almost a miracle!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Maca with ginseng - Costco PDU 1,729 3 07/11/13 02:19 PM
by PDU
* Any one use MACA Root? Corporal Kielbasa 1,052 6 03/07/07 09:00 PM
by Icelander
* Maca root owls 577 2 03/19/12 09:38 PM
by Lion
* Why can't people be honest? LeViTY 1,338 7 12/29/03 04:11 PM
by Azmodeus
* Columnar extraction gone bad - Need Help! HerbanShaman 826 5 01/29/05 04:33 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Triphala, Milk Thistle, Cranberry Extract - cleansing regiment Jdawg2013 2,865 1 08/07/05 12:13 PM
by Galvie_Flu
* Post deleted by Administrator Alien 1,095 1 03/14/03 09:15 PM
by Alien
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 10,677 57 03/12/05 09:46 AM
by Society

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
973 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.