Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Columnar extraction gone bad - Need Help!
    #3697075 -

While trying to make chimora from peruvian torch columnar cactus, something went wrong. But it's possible that it's the wrong cactus. Symptoms are shaking legs, feeling bloated, nasuea, weakness. I feel like I'm gonna puke but it's like dry heaves. Could this be normal? Or is this something of greater concern? Going to the doctor is not an option. Should I drink liquids? Take Laxitives or duiretic? Or should I just sleep it off? Please help as soon as possible. I'm waiting for your replies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Columnar extraction gone bad - Need Help! [Re: HerbanShaman]
    #3697080 -

this post is hypothetical and should be considered a drill, it is in no way based on actual facts.


--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Columnar extraction gone bad - Need Help! [Re: HerbanShaman]
    #3697223 -

THte thing is, i'm unaware of any severly toxic cacti species.

So water and sleep is probably the best option


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Columnar extraction gone bad - Need Help! [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3698929 -

That's correct. The main threats are to household animals. However, don't overdo the water because the cacti causes you to retain abnormal amounts of water for at least 3 hours. You can get severe abdominal pain that makes sleeping impossible. On a side note there should be some threads about people eating the wrong mushrooms as well. People in my area are always talking about mushrooms picked off of shit, or whatever the find in nature. They really have no idea at all of what they are eating species wise. These threads in the health section might help people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Columnar extraction gone bad - Need Help! [Re: HerbanShaman]
    #3698943 -

Start over and please be clear.
1. What did you eat and how much of it did u eat?
2. When did you eat it?
3. What are you experiencing and on a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?
4. What other foods and liquids have you ingested in the past 48hrs?
5. Is there anything else we should know before advising you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Columnar extraction gone bad - Need Help! [Re: HerbanShaman]
    #3699076 -

Georgia Poison Center
(404) 616-9000
80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se
Atlanta, GA 30303

You can safely phone these good people at the above number. I'm no expert in cactii, but nowhere do I remember reading about any toxins that approximate the lethality of toxins that are found in deadly poisonous mushrooms. Call the Atlanta Poison Control Center. If you develop difficulty in breathing or spite a temperature, get yourself to a hospital emergency room for 'accidental poisoning.'


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Catharsis: Good Drugs, Bad Drugs, getting my life in order Noviseer 2,177 8 05/08/04 09:52 PM
by Noviseer
* have you ever had a bad trip KingOftheThing 2,818 14 10/07/04 10:02 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Getting over a bad experience mr_kite 2,497 10 01/30/04 08:15 PM
by Dreamer987
* having a bad trip, plz help stero8 2,633 18 09/10/03 05:19 AM
by gnrm23
* I had a bad trip, I'm still scared and I get scared..help renzorenzo 2,815 8 03/21/04 12:55 AM
by Wysefool
* Bad Trips Dgrepo 1,897 4 12/03/03 02:34 PM
by MorbidHamster
* I did something very bad last night...
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 6,404 33 08/15/03 04:54 PM
by wingnutx
* Bad time #683 Land_Crab 1,097 13 09/23/04 11:25 AM
by agr8fulchick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
826 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.