Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerenzorenzo
Stranger
I had a bad trip, I'm still scared and I get scared..help
    #2442378 - 03/17/04 09:38 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I had a scary trip last night with a friend. It was my second time and I took too much. It's the morning after and I had the hardest time sleeping. I'm still kind of scared and when I think about the dark shit I saw I get butterflies in my stomach. I need assurance of this passing, of things are going to be okay. My first trip was solo on a low dose. I wasn't prepared this time and I'll be the first to admit it. I'm very edgy, and I need some support. I can't tell my family or girlfriend what I've done, but I need to not get scared. Where am I?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
Re: I had a bad trip, I'm still scared and I get scared..help [Re: renzorenzo]
    #2442450 - 03/17/04 09:58 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I'm sure you'll be ok. Trips can be scary sometimes. Your mind probably just needs a little time to process what happened.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

InvisibleLanaV
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
    #2442684 - 03/17/04 11:15 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly, it will pass. 

Although they're called "bad trips", in my opinion they are learning experiences.  The mushroom is a very powerful tool and sometimes you need to view the bad in order to feel the good.  The next time you eat mushrooms, don't eat so many.  I'm sure you'll have a better experience.

Eveyone has bad trips from time to time.  Let you mind process whats happened.  And I assure you it will make you a stronger more experienced mushroom eater :smile:

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Invisibleshriek

#2442715 - 03/17/04 11:29 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

a trip is IMO a journey inside your own mind, sometimes you get confronted with sides (i.e. you are scared of something) of yourself that you arent aware of. these sides can manifest themself in many forms under a trip and often they can be really hard to identify and sometimes it gets so heavy your gettin a bad trip.. sometimes when im havin a heavy trip i call it cleaning my house. you have to confront every sides of you and get your house in order. but identify it first, concentrade and meditate, what was it on your own mind that made you scared. when you have identified this you can decide if you are gonna confront that side and get rid of it or learn how to live with this side. this can probably sound far out for many people but after years of exploiring my mind, and still gettin more new question than answers, this is how i have understand psycadelics potential as a brain medicine so to speak. to keep a balance with yourself-

do not worry about bad trips so much, it will past. but try to focus on what was it that made you bad trip, sometimes you get the wrong answers but a wrong answer leads to closer to the right answer. and when you find that real answer you have cleaned your house and will never bad trip because of it again.

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Loc: southern ca
Re: I had a bad trip, I'm still scared and I get scared..help [Re: shriek]
    #2443674 - 03/17/04 04:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

excellent advice, shriek.

--------------------
It may be best to not take anything I say too seriously because I surely don't. Anything I say may be subject to revision at any time by any person, place, thing, or catastrophic event. And please don't call me Shirley.

Offlinerenzorenzo
Stranger
Re: I had a bad trip, I'm still scared and I get scared..help [Re: temperance]
    #2443888 - 03/17/04 05:13 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you guys. I came home, slept for awhile, and now I feel better. If I dwell on what I thought about then I get very uneasy. Last night what I did was take recent events in my life, put a very negative spin on it, and I was convinced things that I could never see as being true.

I briefly developed un intense fear and hate of my dad, who has been nothing but a positive figure in my life. My best friend seemed like my worst enemy. I live in a town with a few subdivisions and I live in the smaller of them all. It is still a great area, and my house is a great house, more like a home. I felt that it was horrible. I felt it was a house of my parents suffering, my brothers and sisters suffering, and me being trapped.

From all of this negative, I have to see the positive though and yes, take what I've learned. I feel that I have to be a better influence on my brother and sister, a better son for my mom and dad. I have to be a better boyfriend, and I have to prioritize my life, and escape what I felt last night was the the imprisonment of my parents seemingly not being happy with who they are, and what they have. I have to realize that my parents have done their best, and have done well. Not fucked up like I had imagined, but have done what makes them who they want to be. I have to take charge of my life, my insecurities, and simply make the most of who I can be.

For awhile I felt crazy. The things I saw were horrible and uncalled for. But, I have to become better.

Thanks guys.

btw, I don't know if I'll ever shroom again because of the way I had to learn. I also hope this reply wasn't too cliche.

(one more: I saw some fucked up shit I could never even begin to imagine...Salvador Dali style)

Anonymous #1

#2444089 - 03/17/04 06:38 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

shrooms aren't for everyone. Now you know first hand. Be safe, play safe.

Offlinerenzorenzo
Stranger
Perhaps a little more advice [Re: ]
    #2451049 - 03/19/04 10:48 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Okay hi everyone.

You're right, mushrooms arent for everyone, especially me.

Since the experience I've woken up every morning with my stomach upset. It's almost like I'm scared of what happened still. I know its passed, but the feeling's still there. When I see things that remind me of the trip I feel bad.

I also told my girlfriend. She got pissed, and is still pissed and is having trouble trusting me. I have to win her back over.

But, about this gut feeling? When I told my gf last night I felt relieved for awhile. Then still, I have a bad feeling in my stomach. Sleeping is the only way around it. Is this still psychological? Do I just have to realize that its all over?

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Perhaps a little more advice [Re: renzorenzo]
    #2456135 - 03/21/04 02:55 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

yes

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being