Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Maca root
    #15948800 -

anyone try this root? how is it? how does it effect you?


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maca root [Re: owls]
    #15948843 -

There was a thread yesterday about MACA.  It's supposed to be a natural testosterone booster basically.  I'd like to try it eventually.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maca root [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15969556 -

I've been taking it once a day for about a week.  It makes me horny as hell.  Also, it seems good for endurance in exercise.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any one use MACA Root? Corporal Kielbasa 1,053 6 03/07/07 11:00 PM
by Icelander
* Low testosterone.
( 1 2 3 all )
PyroBurns 6,283 50 07/13/09 05:27 PM
by PyroBurns
* MACA AlabamaApe 973 10 11/19/12 02:40 PM
by erpman
* Maca with ginseng - Costco PDU 1,729 3 07/11/13 04:19 PM
by PDU
* Testosterone boost? eligal 3,794 19 06/09/06 09:17 PM
by browndustin
* Valerian Root and Anxiety- Follow up Mickalopagus 2,144 6 09/04/07 01:08 PM
by purplegreens
* Valerian Root Mickalopagus 2,759 7 06/17/07 02:04 AM
by NiamhNyx
* Root Canal on Friday Tien 635 2 09/06/06 12:00 PM
by Tien

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
577 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.