Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Maca with ginseng - Costco
    #18543653 -

Maca with ginseng: costco.ca

Anyone use this stuff?

Opinions?

Better source?


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maca with ginseng - Costco [Re: PDU]
    #18544138 -

I have no idea what maca is, but I LOVE my double shot of panax in the morning in my tea. It really gives me an extra boost for the day. I'll check out your link, research maca, compare prices, and report back.:thumbup:


--------------------
22

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maca with ginseng - Costco [Re: PDU]
    #18544195 -

I found a wholesaler who would sell you a pound at the same price per pound as a large order.  I liked to buy ginseng from all types of sources.  I tried many varieties of ginseng.  My favorite was this Panax extract from the healthfood store.  I got some bad ginseng from a now defunct company. 
I've never tried maca.  I've read that it's similar to ginseng.
Costco might have a good price.  It might be a cost effective source.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maca with ginseng - Costco [Re: sunshine]
    #18544262 -

I always wonder about the quality of their vitamins/nutritional supplements, although i likely have nothing to worry about.

I bet the same factories produce the products in my preferred container/brand anyways!


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any one use MACA Root? Corporal Kielbasa 1,052 6 03/07/07 09:00 PM
by Icelander
* MACA AlabamaApe 973 10 11/19/12 12:40 PM
by erpman
* Maca root owls 577 2 03/19/12 09:38 PM
by Lion
* Burnout and ginseng Anonymous 701 6 08/18/12 04:02 AM
by Anonymous
* North American Ginseng deranger 539 1 02/05/08 06:53 PM
by bodynotdead
* Royal Jelly? Moonshoe 836 4 11/27/04 03:26 AM
by fresh313
* Rebuild Me Drink_Punk_Soda 1,131 9 01/03/05 07:02 PM
by kadakuda
* Hep A costco berries Relajarse 228 0 05/31/13 09:02 PM
by Relajarse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,729 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.