Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Any one use MACA Root?
    #6638538 -

My sis gave me a bottle. The only thing i found on it was a bunch of hyper bull. Does anyone have any real life accounts with this supplement?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one use MACA Root? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6639488 -

Probably good for kick starting natty test production if you've used any anabolic substances. I was thinking of using it in PCT but never got around to it.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one use MACA Root? [Re: browndustin]
    #6639569 -

Not sure what you mean by all that? I guess i don't know the "lingo"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one use MACA Root? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6639703 -

lol sorry, I post on BB.com a lot and get into this crazy mode.

It should be a good supplement to help support your natural test levels. Beyond that, I'm not too sure because I haven't looked into it. But I was planning on it! I'll chime in again later lol


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one use MACA Root? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6640301 -

I take maca on a daily basis for energy and nootropic effects, if it's quality stuff it will get you pumped. It's an adaptogen like ginseng, rhodiola, ashwagandha etc, but it has a much stronger kick than any other adaptogen I've taken. It's also quite the aphrodisiac. If the pills you have aren't an extract I wouldn't expect much though. Anyone who's looking for the good stuff shoot me a PM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one use MACA Root? [Re: Neon]
    #6641769 -

Awesome, man. I heard that it's a good adaptogen.

I am a fan of rhodiola, ashwandagha and ecdysterones. I'm actually going to take a bodybuilding supplement called E-Bol that contains the abovementioned, including other goodies like 6-mu. Should be good stuff.

I hear that this stuff is also good for sleep!


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one use MACA Root? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6646871 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
My sis gave me a bottle.  The only thing i found on it was a bunch of hyper bull.  Does anyone have any real life accounts with this supplement?



I use it,(because I get it for free). I wouldn't spend my money on it though. I don't notice much. Try just eating lots of good organic food instead.;)


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ashwagandha Root - Adaptogen Chronic7 5,145 15 10/24/10 05:43 PM
by lasttime
* Adaptogens? Chronic7 469 1 09/26/10 02:08 PM
by curenado
* MACA AlabamaApe 973 10 11/19/12 12:40 PM
by erpman
* * Health-Supplements for Recovering Opiate Addict ? purity 1,465 2 04/27/08 07:25 AM
by johnm214
* what vitamins/supplements do you take? SunshineDaydream 1,935 13 03/15/07 11:46 AM
by browndustin
* Maca with ginseng - Costco PDU 1,729 3 07/11/13 02:19 PM
by PDU
* . z_x_x_z 837 4 11/11/06 01:15 PM
by browndustin
* Maca root owls 577 2 03/19/12 09:38 PM
by Lion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,052 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.