Good, different tips.
I was actually eating a pretty odd diet consisting of saturated fats and cholestorol. Kind of strange, but if you want to grow and lift like a man, you need to eat like one. I know it's a little bit archaic and almost stupid to say something like that, but it's really true.
I'm personally abstaining from NO products for as long as my ass can hold out lol. Gotta get a multivitamin and flax seed oil..... *runs to his bedroom*
Ahh, here we go... I almost forgot! Just got back from a long chest workout.
As far as the ZMA's concerned, maybe the B vitamins are giving you too much of a perk before bed. How long do you take it before going to bed. What activities do you do before bed? I make a point of deliberately letting my eyes droop, turn off all the lights in the house, mosey around with no glasses/contacts, listen to chill music and then do what I need before I hit the bed. I'm actually stacking melatonin and ZMA together and fuck, what a combo. I have not tripped out harder in my life then when I'm sleeping with the two. The only thing that keeps me up past my bed time is being too stoned, staying out with friends or being with my gf. Unless we're having sex, I basically remind her that I NEED TO SLEEP OR I'LL GET SICK!!! Hopefully your sleeping patterns get a bit better. What brand of ZMA are you taking also?
Purple Wraath's not BCAAs (branched chain like in protein), they're EAAs (essential aminos)... the thing I like about this is that there's no filler, no carbs, no glutamine even!! They decided that they wanted a strict EAA that's relatively cheap and can deliver the results needed for people who are seriously bodybuilding or just thrashing their bodies. This is a great product and I would highly recommend it. I sip it throughout my workout, filling my bottle back up after taking a few sips and finish my first 1 or 2 big excersizes. Then I down the entire bottle and continue drinking a few litres of water through the remainder of the session.
I actually would highly recommend Glycergrow, man. Some more logic behind their "elements" line as opposed to the "colours" line is that they're just that - elements. They're cheap, effective and relatively safe to consume in any dose and for any purpose. Cell volumizations important, no doubt. And I've got a fucking tub of GG sitting on my dresser right now, and the thing never empties. Granted I've only had it for about 2 weeks, but the same case with my brother. The stuff's awesome. It will easily last 2-3 months, even if you're taking multiple scoops. Glycergrow can be stacked with Green Bulge for an intense strength increase at the gym.
I found that taking some Glycergrow before a run and carrying a bottle of Purple Wraath is awesome. My body gets saturated with H2O as opposed to sitting in my gut and giving me god awful cramps in my stomach and legs. I love these two products.
The cool thing about MCC is that it's a WAY better deliver system than straight Creapure (creatine monohydrate). If you think of it this way, you have to shovel bucket loads of creatine into your system, or create an insulin spike for the best results. Even when timing creatine, taking it in the morning, pre workout and post workout, you will still end up with the by product creatinine. This is what makes you a little bloated. Magnesium Creatine Chelate is something I haven't seen too many other companies utilize, and Creatine Ethyl Ester is being toted as the new breakthrough in Creatine.... so this is what makes Green Bulge so worth it. Although they're pills, it's not any less potent or worth while than a powder. Tank from Controlled Labs said that they might actually produce bulk GB in a powder form!! People could pick this up and cap it if they felt like it or just use it in powder form. I always took 3 capsules as opposed to the recommended 5, and I'd only take 5 on leg days so the bottle really stretched out.
A Controlled Labs rep who's been really kind to me, informed me that he's had a LOT of success taking GB pre workout, and then taking cheap Creapure/CM post workout. Makes sense. I think that I am actually going to do this using my WB/GB stack.
Stretching IS good. Not BEFORE working out, but after for sure. And it makes sense. We're trying to force more blood, water and nutrients into our muscles to beat the anabolic drums and send a response to our body. What better way to grow than to life, then pump even more blood to our disheveled muscles after? Man, it makes a lot of sense. I know that hobit always recommended stretching, but I never really got into it too much. Today I just worked out chest and although I hit the wall (my body was tired from still digesting food), I prolonged my workout and then stretched after. I have just as great a pump as if I lifted hard. Good way to sacrifice a relatively slower workout session. I'm going to continue this and see what kind of results I see. I've been doing it for my legs for a while and I noticed that I always squat for more and more reps. Squatting 250lbs a good 5 times, never tried for a one rep max on anything really... but my leg extensions are going for multiple sets with 140lbs, doing up to 10 reps. I think my legs are going to explode soon. They were just over 21" and are now about 23". Pretty good for someone who looked like an absolute GIRL a year ago.
ErgoPharm 6-OXO is something I've heard good news about. Follow the diet and tips that me and soulcircus posted in conjuntion with 6-OXO and I'm sure that you'll get a good anabolic surge. I personally want to hold off on this because I have more or less of a teenager's kind of frame. I'm asian, so it takes a while for my body to mature. I don't want to mess up my body and accelerate test production too much at this age, and I want my body to grow to it's full potential before I ever take steroids or something. I know a lot of people who've had so much success, and little to no problems. Methylated AASs can cause liver problems, but with my knowledge I know that I could do a cycle or two in the far future and hold on to some good gains. Only time will tell. I have absolutely no concerns or desire to do anything like that at this time.
I'm not too sure if test boosters are really all that great. For the effort that people put into it, they may as well stick a needle into their butts and inject insulin or something. I would personally recommend something like WB/GB because you have increased blood flow which means hardness, fullness, more nutrients, and then strength, a great creatine delivery system being carried by the WB... it's just so synergistic. I've yet to see another supplement company deliver such standarized results. Everyone who takes this stack says the exact same thing, and that's good for creatine non-responders. I have more confidence when I'm assured consistency like this. Who wouldn't.
Yeah, I know, I really REALLY go off about bodybuilding. It's been a very exciting year starting to lift weights. Met a lot of great people, learned a lot physically and mentally and it really helped to make me a better person. It also helps because I was a complete closet nerd in high school, already kind of knew a bit about biology (despite taking no sciences but "Infotech") and my mom's a nurse. I just go to PubMed, read her fucking library or books, use the internet and forums to gather whatever reputable information I can find. I just completely go off when I post about this stuff, lol. I haven't had this much passion about something since I was a brain-dead skater 4 lyfe, you know what I mean. It's just so positive.
-------------------- When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop
|