Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
Why can't people be honest?
    #2207114 - 12/29/03 06:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I hear so many things about my friends and other people, except I never hear it from the people themselves. I always hear it through someone else. It's usually important things that I need to know about, but for some reason, people can't be honest with me about how they feel.

Fuck that...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: Why can't people be honest? [Re: LeViTY]
    #2207205 - 12/29/03 09:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well, for starters, i think u and asian have some good times ahead.  :grin:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2207764 - 12/29/03 03:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I learned a long time ago that it's better to be friendless than to have a liar in my life. The only liar in my life right now is my ex, and since we share children, I guess I will have to put up with him for a long time. But I know he's a liar, so I don't converse with him any more. In fact, the other day, he asked why I don't talk to him any more. LOL!!! What's the point? It'll just be another lie.

But I was nice and said that we have different lifestyles now, and we don't really share anything in common. (Thank God.)

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
    #2207939 - 12/29/03 04:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know, Levity, I don't know. The one thing I hate more than anything in this world, is lies. The best you can do is train yourself to detect lies. Watch for patterns, and watch their eyes. Most people are terrible liars.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2208022 - 12/29/03 05:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

It seems to me, that the liars tend to benifit from the lie, and the people who are lied to get hurt. Liars come out on top of their game, and the people they lie to come out on the bottom.

I sometimes wish i could lie like that, but i never really lie cheat or steal.

It's enough to drive someone crazy. But people seem to be attracted to lies and detracted from honesty.

I'm all screwed up in the head, so don't really listen to me.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2208026 - 12/29/03 05:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Oh and i think they say that people lie, because they are lacking in themselves, and telling lies helps them feel better about themselves, and makes them feel less lacking.
And therefore they hurt the people they lie to, and make off like bandits, and leave behind the lied to in the dust feeling sh*tty.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2208076 - 12/29/03 05:42 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Whats the "Drama" rating for your group of friends? With a high level of Drama, your probably going to get a lot of bullshit you would otherwise not get.

What kind of things are you talking about... These people who should tell you things... but you hear about them from someone else. Thats whats making me think you got a big drama circle... always give you shit to deal with like that, always.

--------------------
What?

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Why can't people be honest? [Re: Frog]
    #2208130 - 12/29/03 06:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Frog said:
I learned a long time ago that it's better to be friendless than to have a liar in my life.  The only liar in my life right now is my ex, and since we share  children, I guess I will have to put up with him for a long time.  But I know he's a liar, so I don't converse with him any more.  In fact, the other day, he asked why I don't talk to him any more.  LOL!!!  What's the point?  It'll just be another lie.

But I was nice and said that we have different lifestyles now, and we don't really share anything in common.  (Thank God.)

...liar! :smirk:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being