Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ, USA
i need some advice about this girl
    #1644079 - 06/19/03 08:38 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

allright, ive met this amazing wonderful girl about 2 or 3 weeks ago. we hit off pretty good and we are basically dating now. so she seems really into me, which is wierd because i dont get that all the time, especially with a girl like this. for some reasons being.....shes older than me, shes in a good college and im in a community college, she has her own place for the summer and then she lives in a soriety for the school year...i have my own basement in my moms house. it seems way to good to be true. but im having so much fun with her and she says she is too....i got my liscense suspended for the summer...she drives 45 minutes to come pick me up to party or whatever or to go back to her house. like tuesday night was amazing with her. i brought some wine over and some body oils and we had an fucking awesome time, then she went to work the next day, let me sleep all day in her place and she came home and she brought me home so i goto work. my advice i need, is am i setting myself up for a big let down? i really like her alot and im trying my best not to fuck it up with her or anything. shes like my dream girl. but i can see when school comes back around i think alot of things will change.

--------------------
Eram quod es; eris quod sum

Edited by phishytrip (06/19/03 08:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: i need some advice about this girl [Re: phishytrip]
    #1644456 - 06/19/03 10:56 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

It sounds like you and her are really hitting it off!  My advice: Enjoy the time you have together while you are able to.  The future is impossible to predict, so you should do what feels right for you both right now.  Live for the moment, you know?  Just enjoy your time together.  :smile:

Good luck

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: i need some advice about this girl [Re: MOTH]
    #1644545 - 06/19/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I dont get what should change, when you go back to school.
If your talking about other girls, then ask yourself why. There?s no need to be looking for someone else, if the partner is perfect allready.
If its not that, then dont be afraid , you both got cars, and so you can see each other plenty of times.

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

OfflineGOLDEN9locks
day tripper
Re: i need some advice about this girl [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1645669 - 06/19/03 05:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

dude...the best thing to do is to not worry about whether eventually you'll break up...don't concentrate all of your energy on that because even if not intentionally, you'll be giving off those negative vibes
also, dont put yourself down, like a community college isnt anything, there is obviously a reason she is into you!!
:heart:claire

--------------------
...Time is a stripper and she's doin' it just for you....

Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

#1645879 - 06/19/03 06:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

thanks so basically i need stop worrying....becuase i was having alot of feelings of inadequecy....tonight were going over her friends house then back to her place for the night. im just going to enjoy this like i am and stop worrying.....thanks everyone

--------------------

Offlinefactory81
enthusiast

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ibiza, Spain
    #1647809 - 06/20/03 10:22 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

My girl that I am with right now doesn't make me very happy at all. My girlfriend before here didnt smoke and dint like it one bit, even tho her nickname was stoner, and she smoked herself before, and alot of her friends still did. So anyways, I break it off with her, I go out and find a like hardcore stoner chick ya know? So I find this girl who I met once before when I was younger and she was just a teenage 1-2 week fling thing.So shes hardcore, more hardcore then me even. Shes a ex-cokehead, whos been in a local mental hopistal for anger managment, anorexic, and just general counsoling (sp). She drinks like a fish, shes done all the pills in the book, she cant smoke as much as me, but she will smoke until even the most tolerant are stoned. She drinks like a fish. So I got more then I bargined for? Sucks dont it? I dunno and then what sucks even more when it comes down to replacing a girl like this, its hard. not to many chicks are at ease with a boyfriend who smokes over a ounce a week.

OfflineGOLDEN9locks
day tripper
Re: i need some advice about this girl [Re: factory81]
    #1649736 - 06/20/03 09:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hell yes we are!!as long as you share the herb, any stoney chick will love you!!

--------------------
...Time is a stripper and she's doin' it just for you....

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: i need some advice about this girl [Re: GOLDEN9locks]
    #1650672 - 06/21/03 10:13 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

For real dood, if you worry now, things will probably change. People usually l ike others for who they are, when they get paranoid and try to catch something that isnt falling is when things start to change. Live in the moment, let her know you appreciate her, and talk to her about t his if you need to because it sounds like you have alot on your mind...and until you do, it might not be so easy to sit back and relax.

Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

#1651307 - 06/21/03 02:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

wow what an amazing time weve been having!!!! everything seems to be going great, feelings of inadquecy are fading as we find out more about eachother....i couldnt be happier, it turns out shes not all that much older than me, i thought it was more, its only like 7 monthes, shes just a shool year ahead of me technically....shes a sophmore, her second year at college.....im in my 3rd time freshman at my community college....i dropped out and got my ged and started college when i was 16...yea i had some trouble coming out of my shell....oh well....things are going great. like someone said, liking someone for who they are is whats happening here, she actually likes me for who i am

--------------------

Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

Re: i need some advice about this girl [Re: GOLDEN9locks]
    #1651314 - 06/21/03 02:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

shes actually a big stoner which is wierd because i dont smoke at all....and for once that hast been a problem in a relationship...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale