Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
I Will Trip with A Certain Girl and I Wonder...
    #2622621 - 04/30/04 06:40 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hi
Will you give me some tips, because..
I will trip after 16 hours with a girl, a friend of mine, we will be alone in her apartment the whole day, and I wonder how to proceed...

I have tripped 10+ times before and I have read LOTSS of online info, so I consider myself experienced. She has not tripped before, but I have been already the trip guide of 1st timers and everything was cool.

The "problem" is, I think I like the girl in a deeper sense, and I am not sure of her feelings. We were just friends, but now I think I might love her, or at least I want to know her much better. She asked me to trip with her, because she has never tried it before. She is a very curious girl, and though she has not tripped before, she enjoys spiritual books, the books of Castaneda, etc. We may talk for hours with her about psychology, karma, souls, etc.

I wonder, should I tell her I like her during the trip, or should I try to hide it and tell her another time, when I feel the time is more right?

I am generally a bit shy with ladies, so I may never get the opportunity to be so honest with her again. But on the other hand, it might be unethical to say to her such things while she is on a mushroom trip and probably can't control herself as good as me.

So, please share your advice and opinion
Peace and Love to u all

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: I Will Trip with A Certain Girl and I Wonder... [Re: gotmagog]
    #2622923 - 04/30/04 08:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My insignificant opinion would suggest not to make the trip any more difficult than what it might be. It might change her mood or comfort level during the trip.

As far as telling her before or after it seems a little tricky.

If you tell her your feelings before the trip it might relieve you but make her feel uncomfortable doing the shrooms. Has she shown you any signs in the past? Or would it be too early to know? And are you certain of your feelings for her? Maybe i'm suggesting she's going to need a good friend instead of a *possible* boyfriend for the kind of event.

So unless you absolutely feel she needs to know how you feel before the trip, then maybe you should wait until afterwards.

So whatever your decision maybe, best of luck!

OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

#2623051 - 04/30/04 08:54 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

thats a really terrible idea, if she says no then you havea long time before you come down and a lot of negative thoughts in your head. see if things evolve and signs are shown during the trip, which is possible. then bring it up after the trip. just try to enjoy the trip, holding people is always nice while tripping and might help you out. anyway, best of luck and have a great trip.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2623055 - 04/30/04 08:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I would definitly wait after the trip.
You could make her feel very uncomfortable in the middle of her first trip if she doesnt like you and that would suck for both of you.
Of course, if she's showing some signs of interest... :wink:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2623222 - 04/30/04 09:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

this girl wants to be your "friend."

All I would do is chill right next to her (on TOP of her almost) and share the vibe.... I'd go "mmmmmmm" every once in a while and giggle every once in a while, being sure to answer all of her "is THIS normal?" questions very confidently.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinegotmagog

#2624114 - 05/01/04 02:12 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the responses. Well, my intuition also says to me that I should be just a good and understanding friend during the trip. And maybe gradually, when we become real close friends, after having shared a trip and such, we will have another relation..

The funny thing is, I have tripped before also with a girl, alone, her first time, because she also wanted to know what it is. And I was a very good guide, I think, I answered all of her "is this normal questions" confidently and she had a great time.

But then, I had from time to time funny hallucinations, seeing her like an Indian goddess, an archetype of a sexy woman, but with a 3rd eye on her head. And I managed it and was cool, but it was provocative. Though I had not thought of this before the trip, I could easily slip into a mind loop where we marry each other and live happily ever after. Than i did not share this fantasy with her, because I was afraid she might be disturbed by it and the surprise of it.

In general. is that a good lesson to learn from shrooms, how to be cool with a lady and show restraint? It might make me a good person and spiritual person, but will it help my love life?

Tripping with a girl alone creates certain tensions, almost like we play archetypal roles. It might distract from going deeply to analyze myself, but the new situation also has valuable insights and I am not afraid of it.

Invisibleshriek

#2624897 - 05/01/04 10:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

telling someone that you love them under a trip can make things crash completly.

OfflineCheebatoke
Toker
Loc: Southern TX
    #2627518 - 05/02/04 11:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Just go with the flow.. see what happens. You dont have to say your in love with her, but as you start to talk and get more personal express how much you like her, how cool she is, etc etc. No need to ask a question, just plant that seed in her head, who knows she may come out and tell you what you wanted to tell her.

Then later while sober, after shes had time to think about what you said, pop the question.

--------------------
The only thing permanent is change.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #2631987 - 05/03/04 03:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Don't bring an inter-personal relationship change to a first timers trip!  That's just a bad idea, unless she initiates it, and even then, it should just be avoided.
This is to show her the drug, and what it can do, not get some nookie....your intuition is correct.
Chill, have a good time, but leave anything regarding a possible romance out of it. 
As far as restraint....i think it's the better part of life.  Relationships, in my opinion, are about enjoying each others company, and more grows from that.  Maybe your shroom taking is just showing you how false running around trying to get laid is, and mebbe sumsuch about the transitoriness of hormonal urges?  Just a thought.
Have fun!

(and for goodness sakes, don't stay inside the WHOLE time....find a park or something! :3rd_eye:)

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #2641536 - 05/05/04 02:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

WOAH, dont bring on the lovey dovey stuff on the trip, you dont want to make the scen go wierd.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinegotmagog

#2646424 - 05/06/04 06:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hm, so the trip was last saturday.

I tried to show restraint, and I did not speak too personal things to her, but at the same time, I was too concerned about whether she was enjoying it.

So those 2 tensions turned my trip almost into a terrible experience and I felt really bad afterwards. We listened to shpongle and I saw patterns of alien cartoon figures dancing and kissing and having sex. It was one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen, but at the same time, I did not share it with her, I did not want to involve sex metaphores between us while we were tripping. And that tension also ruined my trip.

I could not just ignore her, and think for my own stuff, and while speaking with her I had to watch what I say. And having to hide some of my thoughts, while I really wanted to be open made me feel like a bad person, and that was the only sure thing while I felt the world melt away by me. I wish I will never experinece all of this again. In the future I will avoid tripping with first timers, especially girls I am not indifferent to, only with friends of mine who are experienced or alone.

At least she appreciated I tried my best to make it fun and comfortable for her, and maybe it is better that I had the bad trip, and not her.. Now our relation may continue its normal course in normal life, though the trip was not as beneficial as I hoped...

My bad vibe will go over soon, and I hope i will be wiser for it at the end, and after several months I will be ready to trip again...
Thanks for your responses anyway

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2648248 - 05/07/04 12:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Just because you're concerned about her feeling comfortable doesn't mean you should hide any and all sexual references.  You're a guy.  You're a human, a sexual being.  She's not oblivious to this.  If you see cartoon aliens dancing, kissing, and having sex then laugh a little and tell her.  Mention how you think it's kind of beautiful.

Eh...hindsight is 20/20.  But next time... :smile:

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #2650360 - 05/07/04 04:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Tell her now... she'll dig that you cared enough to make sure she had a good trip, and that will be good for you. 8)  :sun:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
    #2652923 - 05/08/04 11:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

or take some MDMA and let the feelings flow  :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleKthxBye
bandito furioso

Loc: bottom of the noob barrel
    #2686953 - 05/16/04 04:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Wait for the afterglow, when the storm has passed and your minds are being reborn into reality.

That last stage of the trip when everyone feels they've survived the mental tempest and been changed for the better.

--------------------
I know what he wants: a drag of smooth tobbacco blended with the finest Turkish Turkweed. Here, have a toke on me you dumb beast.

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: I Will Trip with A Certain Girl and I Wonder... [Re: KthxBye]
    #2699371 - 05/19/04 01:46 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I like the last advice the best. She may have the same feelings for you. Either way, its better to get it out in the open, relieve the tension, ya know,

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#2699947 - 05/19/04 05:48 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

This was weeks ago... how did the trip go?

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #2702570 - 05/19/04 08:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

GO FOR IT :grin:

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: I Will Trip with A Certain Girl and I Wonder... [Re: zeta]
    #2702748 - 05/19/04 09:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zeta said:
This was weeks ago... how did the trip go?

He came back and talked about it. Look up at his post dated: 05/06/04 06:04 PM

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being